It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Black Pope Was Elected

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
No, I don't want you to walk me through anything. As I've already stated how many times now (?), I know 33rd degree signifies the Scottish Rite. How many times do you need me to type this?

Odd, since you needed me to prompt you to clarify. It is okay to be wrong, it is not the first time you have made incorrect statements on Masonry and, based on your posting history, will likely not be the last time.

Reading is fundamental.

So is the truth. You may want to employ it.

Lol.

The only reason I decided on my own to re-clarify is because you seemed to not fully comprehend my first and second clarifications. That is why I bolded the statement. Thankfully, that seems to work.

It's okay. I'll take baby steps with you.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
The only reason I decided on my own to re-clarify is because you seemed to not fully comprehend my first and second clarifications.

Actually, the reason you had to make a 'first clarification' is because you incorrectly described the structure of Masonry which I pointed out to you.

Now, it takes a big person to admit their wrong, so kudos on that, but stop trying to back pedal.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's interesting to speculate but I tend to think it's all just shadows on the cave wall. If it was the source of any significant power, we wouldn't even know it existed. There would be no shadow of doubt.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Riffrafter

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry to offend. I just followed the thread until something popped up that I had an answer for. Should I ask permission next time I wan to post?

No offense taken but discussion of masonry is off topic to this thread.

I have nothing against masonry - in fact I know quite a few. I'm just really interested in the OP's topic....

Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I merely responded to a post in this thread.

a reply to: Privy_Princess
We're merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the whole "upper level" vs "low level" thrown against us.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
I merely responded to a post in this thread.

a reply to: Privy_Princess
We're merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the whole "upper level" vs "low level" thrown against us.

No worries amigo.

I am really interested in the Black Pope topic. And Jesuits are *extremely* interesting people. All of the ones I've known are really smart and and very, very focused. You get enough of those folks together and you have a real force to be reckoned with, hence my intense interest.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join