It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Black Pope Was Elected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It's cool then. Being a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason, I an every other member of the Scottish Rite in the US is a "high ranking mason". Sweet.

If you are at all interested in the truth, let me know. otherwise, enjoy.

This is so cool. I am also a Master Mason, in the Scottish Rite, Past Master of my Lodge and in the Grand Lodge. I am sooooo High Level.

Plus I am personal friends with the ultimate head honcho for the Scottish Rite, the most evilest 33rd there is in my jurisdiction.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Cool, now can we get one that frowns upon child molestation and properly punishes them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
It's cool then. Being a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason, I an every other member of the Scottish Rite in the US is a "high ranking mason". Sweet.

If you are at all interested in the truth, let me know. otherwise, enjoy.

This is so cool. I am also a Master Mason, in the Scottish Rite, Past Master of my Lodge and in the Grand Lodge. I am sooooo High Level.

Plus I am personal friends with the ultimate head honcho for the Scottish Rite, the most evilest 33rd there is in my jurisdiction.

Yep. You are really, really high.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You jelly bro? I can invite you to our Oktober Fest. We serve babyschnitzel.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

can you put mine on a "sandwich"?

(I am still in the dark on that one unless a sandwich is just a sandwich)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I enjoy all the mason info, but let's get back to the black pope.

My understanding is a little clouded on this topic. Did the Jesuits originate from the Dark ( or black ) Nobility from the middle age Venetians?

And is there a link to the Orion group in their origins?

Can anyone weigh in on this?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The Jesuit movement was founded by Ignatius de Loyola, a Spanish soldier turned priest, in August 1534. The first Jesuits–Ignatius and six of his students–took vows of poverty and chastity and made plans to work for the conversion of Muslims. If travel to the Holy Land was not possible, they vowed to offer themselves to the pope for apostolic work. Unable to travel to Jerusalem because of the Turkish wars, they went to Rome instead to meet with the pope and request permission to form a new religious order. In September 1540, Pope Paul III approved Ignatius’ outline of the Society of Jesus, and the Jesuit order was born.

link

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I enjoy all the mason info, but let's get back to the black pope.

The typical issue is that you cannot have a logical discussion about the Jesuits because at some point there will be a ding dong who erroneously links them to Masonry to which they are wholly unrelated.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Appreciate the help, but you used The History Channel as a source. I don't have much trust in the big 3 ( History Channel, Nat Geo, and Smithsonian ) because they're very censored by TPTB.

I'm gonna dig for this one because I have a funny feeling that there's a link between the Jesuits and the Dark Nobility.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

s/f

Isis Horus Seth

St Jupiter before he was remodeled only so slightly into..see below.

St Peter as the first Black Pope in the Vatican, thousands kissed the feet of this remodeled once pagan saint,
But the Church loved taking old so-called pagan gods/goddesses and transformed them, so hence Isis and Horus became the Black Madonna and child and become the more familiar Mary and Jesus..or is it Zeus or Hey Zeus. in any event some said it dated from the 5th century others from the 13th, but whatever the date The Church and the Vatican had a habit co-opting old gods, buildings and concepts into their new old religion.

Isis and Horus .

Mary and Jesus.
Although I am not sure why they would transform Jupiter a Roman god into a curly headed black man, Mary and Jesus was easy, they were Kemitian deities.
Incidentally there were three African Popes, Vatican portraits shown them to be black sometimes, others not at all.

edit on 21-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

If you find verifiable dependencies, please let us know.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It truly is fascinating how far the tenctacles of the Roman Catholic Church does go and that is only speaking of the public version.

When one looks into the web spreading from the Jesuit Society, P2 lodge, Freemasons, Knights of Malta, etc on down the line it is an impressive global network of control that one can not ignore.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Knights Templar would be tied to this is some way. If true that would be another connection to Freemasonry as well since the Templars eventually incorporated Freemasonry into their beliefs.
Interesting thread OP S&F for you!

The Knights Templar (York Rite of Freemasonry) has no connections to The Jesuit Order as far as I am aware. But in all fairness, I have not been through the York Rite.

ETA: Oh hey look, more Masons in this thread! *waves*

edit on 21-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Nice thread OP. Strangely enough, I was just researching this very subject (the black pope) on ATS yesterday.

If anyone is really interested in reading an excellent history/expose of the Jesuits, I highly recommend Father Malachi Martin's "The Jesuits: The Society of Jesus and the Betrayal of the Roman Catholic Church."

Father Martin was an amazing scholar and person in his own right, and there are a number of threads on ATS where he comes up in various contexts.

In keeping with the current topic, I will suggest that you'll learn a lot more about what's going on from his work than any Dan Brown novel.

Father Martin was a Jesuit himself and left the order because he felt it's original mission and purpose had been subverted and compromised. Much of it has to do with key figures in the order embracing the philosophy of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, know as "liberation theology." In involves using Marxist beliefs to subvert traditional Catholic theology in Central American countries--traditionally Catholic strongholds. Communists knew that religion always stood in the way in these places, and they needed a method to undermine it. In some cases, it has actually come down to equating Jesus with the quintessential Marxist/leftist revolutionary in various propaganda posters.

From The Jesuits: "'The Black Pope,' they called him, comparing his global power and influence with that of the Pope himself; and distinguishing between the two only on the basis of the Pontiff's all-white robes as against the simple black cassock of the ordinary priest that Inigo's successors wore in imitation of his example. That popular nickname was an exaggeration, of course. But the Romans were near enough to the center of things to know who wielded an impressive part of the real power residing on Vatican Hill." (Martin p. 31)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres

The Knights Templar (York Rite of Freemasonry) has no connections to The Jesuit Order as far as I am aware. But in all fairness, I have not been through the York Rite.

This guy seems to think they're all interconnected:

Some interesting subjects in the vid, but obviously a lot of conjecture as well.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Peace and love ! Look at the words IHS and then the letter t ! You have to confirm that on your own of what that means ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

edit on 21-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: Personal reasons

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Interesting, will have to check it out. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Jesuits are powerful and influential and shadowy.

So, now we have the Pope who is a Jesuit and from South America and the Black Pope who is also Jesuit and from South America.

Coincidentally, normally both popes, the regular one and the Jesuit one serve until death. Very rarely if at all does a pope quit or retire.

In the case of Pope Francis, he came to power after Ratzinger up and quit.

In the case of Sosa the Black Pope, he came to power after Nicolas up and retired.

IMO, something is about to happen worldwide involving the banking systems. The Jesuits are known to be heavily involved in finance and banking throughout the world. Are they maneuvering things around, replacing key people, and making big changes because of an agenda?

Aren't the Rothchilds Jesuit?

edit on 21-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Martin: What is the ULTIMATE goal of the Jesuits?

Phelps: Their ultimate goal is the rule of the world, with the Pope of their making, from Solomon’s rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. That’s their ultimate goal.

Interesting interview
www.meguiar.addr.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The so called "Black Pope" is just the leader of the Jesuits. They come under the wider jurisdiction of the Catholic Church. How is this person potentially the mos powerful man in the world when he is sub-ordinate to the Pope?
The Black Pope is the "hidden" power of the Vatican itself.

"As above, so below". We are all familiar with this saying. One good example of this is that there are two popes. The "above" or public pope, and the "below", or 'black"/"hidden" pope.

The Jesuits are the modern-day templars. They are the 33rd degree of freemasonry.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
The Jesuits are the modern-day templars. They are the 33rd degree of freemasonry.

Did you mean the Scottish Rite?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join