It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the begging, Part II

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
(My second try)

Genesis.
It's the beginning of everything.
Which is why I keep starting here, at the beginning- which is, the origin. I watched every debate. I have studied each side.
Nothing will defeat me, except, for a complete surprise, everything, is on the table.
(Asides, later, I wouldn't be surprise by anything.!)

As a journalist, I will state my bias. I am as left leaning as a person can go. So, far left indeed, I would end up on the other end, because I am so much a conservationist, I will be gnawing on bones at the end of times. I am a man, who can listen to Alex Jones, and still say, "you go too far", yet say, fact is truth. My opinion, is there is no opinion, there is only math. Math is music, music is truth.

Don't judge me.

If you want an honest view of Donald V Hillary. Just ask. I have actually studied everything all the way back past 1900. Further to avoid argument, we need to start somewhere.

Listening to Weezer
first song
My name is Jonas

I had to edit.
the end of the song strongly states, "the workers are going home."
if you don't know what that means
you don't know righteousness. or a long weekend

I think Jonas was inside the whale

If you have no idea what I am talking about. I can fill in facts. Like, Arkansas was coc aine central. And, Trump is an egomaniac. Do I sound partisan?

America
I think
you sold you soul
you're damned if you do
and you damned if you don't
catch 22
great movie
you stupid wonderful fools

edit on 21-10-2016 by ericblair4891 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
In 1901, children crawled underneath machines to fix belts and greased the wheels of industry, and modernity (many lost fingers) ( hands) (CHILDREN WOULD FIGHT OVER THESE JOBS) Today, two children fight on television and on the those that are twelve and thirteen years,

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
God damn it, I once tried to film a movie with Pat Mazzar. From Ohio. His family had money. At was at this point I realized, I was not a director. Etc. It wasn't one of Stephen Leacock stories (I'm from Ontario, Canada) It was a stupid story with boys and girls arguing. Or was, that, the group of many pre-teens I gathered to create a work of art. I remember the day. But no one there, will agree with me, on the events.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, dang, I guess I don't know righteousness, or a long weekend, because I was unable to interpret the meaning of a single line of a song lyric, taken out of context, on the spot.

So, the only thing left to do, is return the challenge (insult) with a lyric of my own, with My own personal interpretation, and then assign to the understanding of that lyric, some arbitrary and yet somehow pious sounding notions...

"Supercalifragalisticexpialudocious" If you dont know what that means, then you hate God and Love tenderly caressing the Devils earlobe with your tongue, and furthermore, you dont understand the value of a hard days work. Basically you're just evil and lazy... and you disgust me. Unless, of course, you can guess my secret meaning of the song lyric I randomly picked and singled out as somehow important. Then you're going to heaven to smoke blunts with Eminem and Tupac. And Jesus. And, of course, me. But that should be obvious.

...and thus concludes my thoughts on the election.
Oh and by the way, you're all going to hell.
You bunch of assholes.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
From wikipedia:

The song was inspired by Cuomo's brother, who was having insurance problems after a car crash. According to Cuomo, the song "explains how The Plan is reaming us all, especially my brother."

Melissa Bobbitt at About.com named "My Name is Jonas" the seventh best Weezer song, writing that its lyric "the workers are going home" was "a righteous way to kick off a weekend".

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Sorry, I wanted to attack you immediately. Until, I saw one one of my favourite words evar. Supercalifagealiousious. ah god
damn it that is wrong. I made my son listen to the whole soundtrack of Mary Poppin,s because, he is a trumpet player, and because I love to teach music. I try it spell it by clapping hands to find each lettr. but no . Super cala fagala liskic ezpalidoshiaous. And, that's all I got, this is how a dyslexica autistic attention diswhatever complex person would spell it. I love the song---- because I fucxking love misucik

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
From wikipedia:

The song was inspired by Cuomo's brother, who was having insurance problems after a car crash. According to Cuomo, the song "explains how The Plan is reaming us all, especially my brother."

Melissa Bobbitt at About.com named "My Name is Jonas" the seventh best Weezer song, writing that its lyric "the workers are going home" was "a righteous way to kick off a weekend".

You refer but add no context.

I think the math eludes you. Even the simplest, of union guys knows the value of a long, or longer weekend. If all agree to walk off the job on Friday morning, you get three out of hell. Instead of, maybe, a day and a half, if you ain't looking for overtime and willing to work on a Saturday. Math

The theme is math

I only argue math.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
For those that are so skeptical, I am the guy on the ceiling.

"I love to laugh."
Because, I'm in the clouds

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ericblair4891

Well first of all.... cheers!

How did you get from Genesis to Weezer...??

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

see, that's the thing. I love Weezer. and, in the beginning there was Genesis, (the band) and then, there was progressive rock. Right now, I am stuck between Genesis and Weezer, and will as of the challenge, I will listen to Mary Poppins.

Let me quote from the song, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".

During the theme song, our male protagonist, confesses,

"Because I was afraid to speak
When I was just a lad
Me father gave me nose a tweak
And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word
That saved me aching nose
The biggest word you ever heard
And this is how it goes
Oh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

He was Autistic and didn't speak
but
his first word
was
the biggest
word

evar

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

i win bitches
math rules

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

lol preach on brother

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I just figured it out

The composer of the song, Superclifragukustticexpialidocious was Autistic. I guess, I'll have to go back and research, in order to prove I am correct. Frankly, I know nothing of the origin of the song. I am only aware of the Disney version. The words, well, they speak for themselves.

f words

If english is to obscure, then how can i make any sense

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Dude...

Go to sleep

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Bit of advice for you.

This election season has only the darkest of portent. Listen to some Opeth, some Emperor, some Behemoth. Hell, listen to some Cattle Decapitation, particularly their song, Kingdom of Tyrants.

That will put you in the perfect mood for this kind of journalism, and invovles a hell of a lot less substance abuse than the Spider Jerusalem method, or the Hunter S. Thompson method on which the former is based!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You're wrong.

If Only I knew could have known Hunter. I've only pretended to be gonzo. The secret. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. It is, the most amazing of words. It defies math. If, you understand the word. If,

Music
Music
Music

Math
Math
Math

The songwriter was speaking in math.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
math

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
When I sleep, I miss you poor fools.

You think so small

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The English, they were losing their empire, just at the time, when they were declaring victory.

It was North America sometime after 1600 BC, when tobacco fields fed a craving which fed England. The men of England, like to fill their pipes with fire and smoke, and Fine Ladies of England, loved to fill their faces with treats and sweets. Both, substances would blacken their teeth. Sugar, and nicotine are terror on your teeth.

The ships, were filled with treasure. Sugar, tobacco, wood, nickel, gold, silver, ah, do I need to continue, the new lands, were filled with riches. Forget, the endless supply of Cod, that could feed a whole county. So, were the delusions of England and Portugal. A fish can't fuel an empire.

There is a story. You might not understand

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The story is of the first peoples to inhabit North America after the Aboriginals. The Scottish, Irish that made Newfoundland their home. On Islands, and on the mainland coast, they made a home. They stuck a gold mine

it was fish

cod

The cod...
do you want to do the math

cod

are not abundant

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
When fisherman first found the North American Coast, the cod almost jumped onto the boats

Abundance.

you don't understand abundance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join