It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alex Jones Makes Trump Look Polite in Debate Meltdown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

All told, Jones lobbed a dozen insults at Clinton during the nearly five minutes that Media Matters pulled from his livestream. They were:

“Damn woman”

“Piece of trash”

“Criminal monster”

“Monstrous pig”

“Evil wicked witch”

“Clinton/Bush corpse”

“Liar”

“Frickin’ lying whore”

“Pig”

“Monster”

“Cesspool”

“Frickin’ witch”

nymag.com...
The best part was when he flipped out about ppl complaining about him talking over the debate, he screamed "THERE ARE LINKS WITHOUT MY COMMENTARY-This is the feed where I analyze the debate" paraphrasing here.

The voices, the singing, the endless commentary. Alex Jones truly is a one man show. Some say freak-show others agree.

Imagine watching a movie with him he's already seen.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Lysergic because: super aids

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Mystery Right-Wing Anti-Science Theater 2016

edit on 20-10-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

All told, Jones lobbed a dozen insults at Clinton during the nearly five minutes that Media Matters pulled from his livestream. They were:

“Damn woman”

“Piece of trash”

“Criminal monster”

“Monstrous pig”

“Evil wicked witch”

“Clinton/Bush corpse”

“Liar”

“Frickin’ lying whore”

“Pig”

“Monster”

“Cesspool”

Alex must be getting Old , He Forgot ...." Bad Actress "

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The fact Alex Jones is a topic.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing the way Alex Jones makes Donald Trump appear to be a master of rhetoric and comportment?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Im shocked. normally Alex Jones is a man with gravity and poise; the man is a beacon for sanity in uncertain times; he never goes off the rails over the mundane, and he's certainly one who's credibility is only preceded by his intelligence.

/really...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What an awesome Trump surrogate.

All you Trump supporters should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
She admitted she was for the wall. That is a win. Ignored that riots were caused by her people when it's a proven fact. Just ignored the whole thing. Another win. Talked about Chinese steel but did nothing about it as a Senator. Not one word. Now all of a sudden it's a BIG problem. Again, egg on her face. She also kept going over her time, again and again. Wallace tried to shut her down but she refused. Just kept going over her time. Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I started on that feed but moved to an 'un annotated' feed. He had been broadcasting on his 13th hour he said before it started.

Distasteful or not, Are any of the things he said untrue?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Nice Thread Lysergic!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

And all you Hillary supporters should WAKE UP!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Alex Jones should run for potus in 2020...people will be remembering fondly the nice mannered Mr Trump by comparison.

Has any candidate ever been kicked out of an active debate for causing a disturbance? He could make history.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Has any candidate ever been kicked out of an active debate for causing a disturbance? He could make history.

That would be awesome LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

What an awesome Trump surrogate.

Alex Jones, by advocating against the corruption of Hillary, makes him your best friend but you don't even know it. You see, by being ignorant and discounting Hillary's corruption and lies, Alex Jones see's this in Hillary supporters, and so since Hillary would take your vote and then chuckle at your subsequent death, Alex is helping you in the long run, just in case you wake up in time and see your own error.

Isn't that great?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Alex is awesome. I'm a new fan, but really...it's a convergence of stars.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Disappointing... not funny at all and he should have gone with "wicked wicked devil" as this video proves:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Alex Jones rails against whoever is president so he always has an audience. It's kinda too bad another democrat will be taking office because for people new to Alex Jones, had a Republican taken over, you could watch how the transition happens.

Alex is also very religious so often his stories involve the dark godless practices of politicians. How they worship the devil, etc.

Alex is like a public stunt performer -- he does engage in stunts that could hurt him but he's also just doing a career thing, selling shirts and coffee mugs and hosting a show.

I'm amused by him- I don't hate him- but I think people who take him as gospel or even as a raging truth bringer are children in the rabbithole.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I have to agree, he does amuse me, greatly in fact.

He would've made one helluva TV Evangelist, imagine him knocking ppl out with his breath like Benny Hin and then him doing Cobra Commander voices as he plays the devil, etc.

I sometimes enjoy the passing spectacle.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Alex Jones has done waaay too much LCD in his youth. The guy's a total nut.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
HAHA I love alex jones but man sometimes he just needs to relax! LOL
I myself watched it thru infowars and only lasted 3 mins until I switched to FOX. Although Alex is right about 110% of the time, i still don't need anyone trying to shout sh*t in my ear LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join