It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Not just any other I hope Hillary wins thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think most of us can admit Trump in some way was a pawn for Hillary. We saw Podesta emails where she wanted him to win the Republican primary as he is the only person she could beat. It may come out in time the media helped with that, as CNN big wig said he regrets giving so much airtime to Trump . Or does he.

Trump also showed his next venture of his new Yuge media empire.

So this has all been to bizarre to happen organically.

The only hope I have, and only under these circumstances, is that Hillary wins, and Pelosi's fear of Hillary being impeached is true.

Maybe Assange isn't holding true to his promise of a Bombshell against Hillary because he realizes Trump would be a waste of the anti establishment card that we may only have one chance to play. As the wrong one may sour everyone's willingness to take a chance.

It's farfetched but I am running out of scenarios to have any faith in the next four years, this is it for me, and quite a hail Mary.
edit on 20-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How could anyone, for any reason, STILL vote for that woman to be POTUS? WTF!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I think he means that s is so bad that he's throwing in the towel. Not that he really wants her to be pres, but the situation's literally gotten out of hand..

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Yes and thank you

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Also I wouldn't vote for her.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

There ARE more choices that just these two jokers--people who refuse to see that and act upon it are complicit in the problem that is the two-party system.

"Throwing in the towel" is not an excuse, nor is it an acceptable way to cast a vote.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I just authored a post called "a strategy for a third party intervention." Are people that eager to just get in their 2c??

Also the op said he wasn't voting h. And I just said I get the message.

Okay think ppl, think..

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Johnson and Stein are not choices to me.

And before you say write in, that doesn't work on most states.

So for now it is these two until the "democracy" of two choices gets fixed. There are laws protecting it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Okay, for one, I don't follow everything that you author, so that's a moot point (although I'm glad you seem to agree with me, without actually having read that post yet).

Two, he said that he wasn't voting for her apparently while I was writing my comment, because that comment of his didn't exist before I started writing mine.

Third, I did think, that's why my comment to you makes perfect sense (even if it doesn't specifically apply to you or the OP with information you and he provided AFTER I commented). I don't comment just to 'hear myself speak.'

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Okay well I get the timing thing. And a lot of people do comment precisely for that reason. But that's about all on that issue. I think I'm done in for the night, to much # to get all wrapped up in it..

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Whether or not they are choices to you is irrelevent to my comment--they are still options, and they are especially option for those of us who feel a need to make a statement that the two-party system is broken. Even still, I like Johnson's platform more than the main two candidates, so I'm also voting FOR someone in addition to trying to make a statement. I did the same in 2012, too.

I would never tell someone to write in a name during the election--might as well not vote if that's the plan, because the voice would be so weak as to be a whisper in the midst of a sold-out rock concert.

Abolishing the Electoral College is the biggest step toward killing the two-party system, though, but that's a different thread for a different discussion.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Actually you should or someone should discuss the electoral college thing. Or not. It's quite a good subject..

edit on 20-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Way back in my American History days of college (about 13 years ago), I wrote a paper on the Electoral College and why it is an antiquated system that has long outlived it's need and purpose, and that now it is just a way to usurp the vote of the people--the votes that should be the ones that matter.

The president is the ONLY elected politician in the whole of the United States that is elected this way. The real question surrounding that truth should be "why?"

I think that many of us know the answer...

top topics

join