It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC: Russia, Hey Launch More in 4 min You Win!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
With her it would be Soros with his finger on the button anyway doing preemptive nuclear strikes at non progressive nations.

Yep. Just like when we nuked all of those non-progressive nations during her husband's presidency. Oh wait...

He could have taken out Bin Laden. He refused. I can tell by your comments you have never served in the military. Never stood up to defend a nation. Right or wrong. Followed orders. Your loyalty is to political ideologies. People in the military do not have that freedom. They follow lawful orders as much as they can and complete the mission. I feel sorry for people like yourself. This "thing" that you believe gives you freedom of speech and freedom of religion is defended by real people every single day yet you have little to no respect for the people that provided it for you. No respect for borders. No respect for keeping launch timetables secret. All you have in this world is the freedom that I provided for you. You did not earn a cent of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

What do you think "within 5 minutes" actually means?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

No, I've never served in the military. Thank God I never volunteered to kill people I've never met and who've never caused me harm, all because powerbrokers like Hillary, Cheney, and Kissinger didn't like the decisions of their leaders. Our soldiers now not only have to volunteer to join our militaries, but they even get paid to do so. So spare me the "defending a nation" BS. If a war broke out here, I'd support and protect my family here. But that's the extent of it.

And what does any of your sanctimonious post have to do with my post? Nothing! The simple fact is this: For all the BS fearmongering the right wing does about Hillary, including the post I replied to, we've seen what an actual Clinton presidency looks like. And it simply didn't match the fearmongering, much less equate to nuking every non-progressive nation we disagreed with. In fact, the Department of Defense received massive funding cuts under Clinton and those Republican Congresses.

ETA: And one more thing, please explain to me how any of our invasions helped me keep my rights as an American? Saddam and the Taliban aren't the ones who push voter suppression tactics against my communities here. Qaddafi and Milosevic weren't the ones who held county-wide regulations to limit the mosques my family can build here. And it's not the Vietcong or North Koreans who call the police on me for doing everyday things like walking w/my Mom in a park, driving in a neighborhood, or digging holes to plant fruit trees (which happened to me today, by the way).

The people who are protecting my rights as an American are right here, working as civil rights lawyers, activists, and some political figures. Even when my uncles, grandfather, and most of the members of my Dad's lineage were drafted into the US military, they were still treated as literal 2nd class citizens when they returned to the States. So apparently, being in the military didn't help in that regard, either. Or are we supposed to forget about the 99 years or so of Jim Crow laws which forced racial Segregation here. Because I don't recall our military doing crap to help us gain or protect our rights then, either.
edit on 20-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Not a secret or classified information.
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Care to show where any member of the military or politician in the know has confirmed this . Oh wait Hillary .

Bruce G. Blair is a research scholar at the Program on Science and Global Security at Princeton University and a co-founder of Global Zero.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

No, I've never served in the military. Thank God I never volunteered to kill people I've never met and who've never caused me harm, all because powerbrokers like Hillary, Cheney, and Kissinger didn't like the decisions of their leaders. Our soldiers now not only have to volunteer to join our militaries, but they even get paid to do so. So spare me the "defending a nation" BS. If a war broke out here, I'd support and protect my family here. But that's the extent of it.

And what does any of your sanctimonious post have to do with my post? Nothing! The simple fact is this: For all the BS fearmongering the right wing does about Hillary, including the post I replied to, we've seen what an actual Clinton presidency looks like. And it simply didn't match the fearmongering, much less equate to nuking every non-progressive nation we disagreed with. In fact, the Department of Defense received massive funding cuts under Clinton and those Republican Congresses.

ETA: And one more thing, please explain to me how any of our invasions helped me keep my rights as an American? Saddam and the Taliban aren't the ones who push voter suppression tactics against my communities here. Qaddafi and Milosevic weren't the ones who held county-wide regulations to limit the mosques my family can build here. And it's not the Vietcong or North Koreans who call the police on me for doing everyday things like walking w/my Mom in a park, driving in a neighborhood, or digging holes to plant fruit trees (which happened to me today, by the way).

The people who are protecting my rights as an American are right here, working as civil rights lawyers, activists, and some political figures. Even when my uncles, grandfather, and most of the members of my Dad's lineage were drafted into the US military, they were still treated as literal 2nd class citizens when they returned to the States. So apparently, being in the military didn't help in that regard, either. Or are we supposed to forget about the 99 years or so of Jim Crow laws which forced racial Segregation here. Because I don't recall our military doing crap to help us gain or protect our rights then, either.

That's what I thought. No skin in the game. Just a complainer about the freedom I provided for you. A complainer about politics but not willing to run for office or pick up a weapon.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Care to show where any member of the military or politician in the know has confirmed this . Oh wait Hillary .

Bruce G. Blair is a research scholar at the Program on Science and Global Security at Princeton University and a co-founder of Global Zero.

Care to do a little legwork on your own? This has been known for a while. Oh wait, Trump.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Care to do a little legwork on your own

I did and found nothing nada zilch .

This has been known for a while

No it was not , it was theory speculation educated guesses .Confirmed now i guess .

Oh wait, Trump.

If you can link to this i would be most interested to see . I would imagine he is not yet in a position to know details .
edit on 21-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
All the top dems are doing it. Must be the new thing.

BIDEN saying the US will launch a covert cyber attack against russia, on national TV.

No boots on the ground, obama to the world.

An intelligence surge. They could use one!

BIDEN must have been Hillary's mentor of sorts. At rallies, he has TWICE pointed to his assistant who carries the nuclear codes. And, Joe Biden may be responsible for the deaths of Navy Seals in Afghanistan, after mistakenly revealing that Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden.

Full Story: www.dailywire.com...#

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What do you think "within 5 minutes" actually means?

One minute longer than "within 4 minutes".

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
You won't find many Hillary fan's in the US Military. Has a nominee ever won presidency with out the backing of the military btw? Serious question

Yes all the time. The military is heavily Republican, Trump only sits at about 40% support which is makes him as a Republican one of the least popular I have seen.

And no 4 mins is not classified nor is it exactly right either. While a land based attack gives more time 30 min so more time to decide and get them off a sub launch could leave as little as 12 min to respond. Conventional wisdom has always been that you would need to decide in half that time to give 4 to 6 mins to get them off. Of course the amount of times varies depending upon what is responding. It is going to longer for a sub to get into position and even longer for bomber with nuclear cruise missiles than say land based in a silo. All of this of course would assume these units are on alert if they are not then the times could very wildly. An alert silo could get a missile off almost immediately. 4 mins has been the standard average answer since the 70s. While not accurate since so many variables go into response times it has been used to show how quickly we could be in a nuclear war and how sure somebody has to be to make that move.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

That's what I thought. No skin in the game. Just a complainer about the freedom I provided for you. A complainer about politics but not willing to run for office or pick up a weapon.

You didn't provide me with crap. You got paid to do something you chose to do, and with money coming from me and my family's tax dollars. And if you served back when soldiers were still drafted, you still still didn't provide me with anything unless you're one of the politicians or civil rights activists that helped end Jim Crow. And even then, you wouldn't get much thanks from me for it because my entire lineage on both sides helped do that too. So keep that propaganda to yourself.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Really sad you can't recognize anything outside your own selfish needs. People gave there livessel to defend your way of life and you can't even acknowledge the sacrifice. But sadly they died to defend your right to express your opinion even if it is self centered. Just so you know people don't make alot of money to serve in the military many have alternate reasons including believing in something bigger than themselves and I have a feeling that's something you never experienced.

But I hold hope for you that some day something will mean more to you than you.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

So now our enemies know that its actually a minute faster than we're officially reporting. Good going Hillary.

Don't you think that information is scarier than what they thought before? Everyone has known since the first ICBMS were deployed that a nuclear response would take twenty to forty minutes to reach its targets. The reason why certain countries are "surrounded" by radar stations is to maximize the time for response.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The simple fact she used the response time in a debate question proves she can't handle herself. Proves she can't be trusted with any information let alone sensitive information. But idiots and dead people will still vote for her!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: DJW001

The simple fact she used the response time in a debate question proves she can't handle herself. Proves she can't be trusted with any information let alone sensitive information.

I know! How dare she use facts in a debate. She should have stuck to calling Trump a "nasty dude."

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Phew 4 minutes at least I will have time to make one last cup of tea before burnine like a crisp.
I was worried I wouldnt have time.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BIDEN saying the US will launch a covert cyber attack against russia, on national TV.

BIDEN must have been Hillary's mentor of sorts. At rallies, he has TWICE pointed to his assistant who carries the nuclear codes. And, Joe Biden may be responsible for the deaths of Navy Seals in Afghanistan, after mistakenly revealing that Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden.

Yup and then that copter was shot down with 20 or so of them on board.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I know! The Taliban never shoot at American choppers unless they know there are Navy SEALs aboard!

Yup and then that copter was shot down with 20 or so of them on board.

I know! The Taliban never shoot at American choppers unless Biden tells them there are American SEALs on board.
edit on 21-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes they do, 5 to 6 minutes is about the response time that the President has. Said so right in the CNN article.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join