It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Strange Object In Thunderstorm. UFO? HARRP?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: BlackProject

it looks like a ring-shaped spotlight - I don't see any quick maneuvers or anything that would lead me to believe it is even a vehicle in motion at all

I don't think anyone is claiming it is a vehicle. But a spotlight that is not.

a spotlight wouldn't continue to show up with all that lightning going. It doesn't give off nearly the amount of light that lightning does. Lightning is WAY brighter than any spotlight and there are no signs of flare or any light trails which would be there if it were a spot light.

Very strange and cool. Thanks for sharing OP! S&F!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Im sure there are search lights capable of that pattern, no doubt. Could have been that.

I agree about the CGI as well. With all of the faked videos online these days...you never know.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

No "beams" necessary.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

Reminds me of this thing over Moscow.

Ssme look and all. I don't know if that was ever determined what it was or not. Definitely strange.

That is very much like the what I saw. I am still trying to get the pic off my old computer. So far the darn program has found over 3000 pictures so finding it may take a bit of time.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Interesting find BlackProject

The beautiful thing about studying UFOs is that within the circulation of fake data "someones" in the know are also putting data out there. It would be a good way to play processes of elimination with conspiracy theorists minds to see who is really truth seeking and or sensitive to the actual presence of them...

1 has even postulated some going as far as taking actual video data from the past and purposely update the videos in modern video equipment. That way when the videos are observed and dissected by professional video intelligences and they prove editing by the professionals who don't consider purposeful modifications to further test the Observers, the video is easily debunked

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If it is indeed a hole punch cloud i guess we need a a time for when the video was shot , a location and any plane traffic . And a hole punch cloud does not explain the regularly spaced lights , i counted around ten . I am in no way saying this i an actual video of an alien ship but it is one of the better videos i have seen on ATS .

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

The vid in the OP bears no resemblance to a hole punch cloud. The one from Russia does. It was that video which I was addressing.
edit on 10/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21406221]Phage[/post:

edit on 20-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Most of the pictures of hole punch clouds do not show severe weather, so perhaps the two are not related.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

If it is indeed a hole punch cloud i guess we need a a time for when the video was shot , a location and any plane traffic . And a hole punch cloud does not explain the regularly spaced lights , i counted around ten . I am in no way saying this i an actual video of an alien ship but it is one of the better videos i have seen on ATS .

Didn't u read the thread? Phage has already solved and debunked it. He must hold the ATS record for solving all these mysteries.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I don't know. It could be CGI, I suppose. Could be searchlights.

Solved it how .

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
THE WEATHER CHANNEL HAS SOME REALLY GOOD VIDS IN ONE OF THE UNEXPLAINED EPISODES,,GOOD UFO FOOTAGE OF THEM NEAR A TORNADO.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

No need to yell.

But yes, all kinds of things are known to fly around when a tornado is near.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I agree with the above posters. The most logical explanation is a spotlight.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Is there some video that sets a precedent for this being a ring-shaped spotlight?

Or is the first video of a ring-shaped spot-light being operated during a thunderstorm ever captured?

Just asking.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Looks authentic. The uploader has no other "UFO" shenanigans on his channel (like your typical hoaxer). His other uploads are all just normal family videos, and weather-related. SO, I'm gonna rule out CGI.

It looks stationary and made up of clouds, NOT an "object" that's flying around or unidentifiable (hence, NOT a 'UFO'). It does indeed look like a hole-punch cloud -- similar to the one we all saw from Russia a few years back. My question is, though, why don't these "hole-punch" clouds occur more often? I mean, you literally type in "hole-punch cloud" in Youtube, and the results are... pathetically minimal. Either minimal, or people have recycled the other few videos about them. Are there paintings of them before antiquity?
edit on 21-10-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Are there paintings of them before antiquity?

Since they are caused by planes flying through a cloud deck, probably not.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh, is that all? How many planes fly through clouds and they don't occur?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh, is that all? How many planes fly through clouds and they don't occur?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join