It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump used his foundation to fund guerrilla filmmaker James O’Keefe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
The Veritas videos are a joke.

I said it in the first thread, dodged the second echo chamber and am gonna say it again here....

Project Veritas is a slimeball organisation that uses heavily edited videos, and one little bit of research on James O'Keefe will show the echo chamber that's about to verbally assault you that he is a joke as well.

You all keep saying "heavily edited". As an example, what is heavily edited about

It's a very easy thing for Republicans to say, well they're busing people in. Well you know what? We've been bussing people in to deal with you f'ing a'holes for 50 years and we're not going to stop now, we're just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out of Iowa. If we needed people out there we'd bus people out to Iowa. -Scott Foval
?

It's a very weak argument to say that all of this is meaningless and heavily edited, and it doesn't change what was said in the slightest.

Heavily edited like the charge he caught for editing in answers to the wrong questions and such in the planned parenthood video.

Him getting this guy drunk and asking him hypothetically how would he try rig and election?

Then he cuts out the hypothetical...

Or this guy was paid...

Anyone notice Trump pushing donations before he loses??

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
a reply to: Iscool

Democrats are good at deflecting aren't they?

You mean republicansare bad a fraud, since Okeefe has been busted TWICE already..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think you forgot to mention he used his charity to do it. Don't you guys get mad at the Clinton foundation for doing the same exact thing?

They get mad at the Clinton foundation for existing lol..

The hypocracy on the right this round has ruined every principled Christian values argument they ever had.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Black_Fox

I totally get that defending Trump automatically means to deflect to Hillary is Trump supporting 101 but as much as I agree with you shes just terrible there's no way in hell I'm going to agree with you that we should give Trump the power of our military, to say the least.

Sorry, you guys had many options to vote as your nominee and you all chose a buffoon. I would have voted for Rand Paul in a heartbeat had you nominated him. And to be fair, good job Democrats for nominating Hillary Clinton. Seriously, what the hell man?

It's so tempting now to shrug and give up. I hope we don't. I hope instead we realize how close we did actually come to slipping loose of the two party system with Bernie and keep trying. For now we'll have to be content with a victory over the Deplorables... keep them in check while continuing to clean up our own back yard.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I said it in the first thread, dodged the second echo chamber and am gonna say it again here....

Project Veritas is a slimeball organisation that uses heavily edited videos, and one little bit of research on James O'Keefe will show the echo chamber that's about to verbally assault you that he is a joke as well.

You all keep saying "heavily edited". As an example, what is heavily edited about

It's a very easy thing for Republicans to say, well they're busing people in. Well you know what? We've been bussing people in to deal with you f'ing a'holes for 50 years and we're not going to stop now, we're just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out of Iowa. If we needed people out there we'd bus people out to Iowa. -Scott Foval
?

It's a very weak argument to say that all of this is meaningless and heavily edited, and it doesn't change what was said in the slightest.

Him getting this guy drunk and asking him hypothetically how would he try rig and election?

Or this guy was paid...

Well then by that logic the Trump tape is "heavily edited".

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ummm...Hello...We're all freaking journalists on this site...

We opine about every topic under the sun...to the very death...the nth degree...and others opine about what we're pissing and moaning about...

We apply far more stringent investigative processes...Transparently...We dissect and render an opinion...Which is much more than whatever the hell it means to be...accredited...

The main stream media is cognitively stuck on Polly want a cracker-ism...
WE...actually move the story...We're after something far more subtle than non conformism...we dig for truth...

Both you and I know that..."The Accredited"...are merely the bought and payed...They don't lead...they follow...
Rather...they wallow in a very "in your face" kind of way...

Give yourself more credit than them...than they...and than that...
WHILE...not taking yourself too seriously...

YouSir
edit on 23-10-2016 by YouSir because: of a certain requirement...

edit on 23-10-2016 by YouSir because: of the...space...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So this means Trump was smart enough to know what the Hillary machine would do and hired someone to directly go after vote fraud and fake protesters before it even happened.

So you are telling me that Trump knew all of the tricks beforehand, he knew he would beat his opponents in the primary. what is he a timetraveler? He is playing 5d chess if true.

Are you sure it wasn't Russia? I have proof, they are mean.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You can find the Unedited trump tape. Some groups may have shortened it but the unedited ones were the ones that were origanally released.

James O’Keefe has offered no unedited videos.

(post by Nikola014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

?

Or this guy was paid...

Well then by that logic the Trump tape is "heavily edited".

You must not know the definition of edited lol.... heavily edited means you did something like splice answers with the wrong questions..

Plenty of networks played the unedited version

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Not the same guy as the PP vids, but they do know and admire each other's work.

Birds of a feather.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Thank you for your last post.

That's the most amusing thing I've read in a while.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You can find the Unedited trump tape. Some groups may have shortened it but the unedited ones were the ones that were origanally released.

James O’Keefe has offered no unedited videos.

In fact, he has admitted that to do so would totally "change the story" he presented.

That's all any reasonable person needs to know about O'Keefe.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Those paid agitators have already been identify in videos at the crime scene. There is no denying the truth. Trump will sue them and he has overwhelming evidence. From their own words and videos of them at the crime scene.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Those paid agitators have already been identify in videos at the crime scene. There is no denying the truth. Trump will sue them and he has overwhelming evidence. From their own words and videos of them at the crime scene.

I'd love to see some evidence for that. Also, was Mr. Trump injured in some way?

What's he going to sue for? Folks that don't like him?

He's going to be busy in court for a YUUUGE amount of time then.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ummm...Cool...My job here is done then...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join