It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We can call them tutors, guidance when you act inhumane, i have a few which i have disappointed from time to time, but yet also surprised...
They give a lot of space when needed but yet when im acting uncontrolled they guide me and hope i will come to reason, even though im not always listening, i always return..

Herodotus once quoted;" The Struggle between History and Storytelling ". A door which i know is one of the biggest problems in this world, i call it blind faith, yet im always surprised when the same sort of people ask a religious person;" Do you believe in God? ".

I know my way around corners and bends, even when i come across a wall, i just say ;" Sledgehammer time!"

For thousands of years, we turned to history to explain the what, why and how an event happened. Although “historian” did not become a professional occupation until the late nineteenth century, the purpose of the investigation and analysis of history generally remains the same for ancient as well as for modern historians, which is to study the past in the hope that the knowledge can, in some way, assist us in the present and future.

In the end history is something called in a simple term;" The father of lies"

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I think of everyone like they're a member of the animal kingdom. And you are also. So you have to know which animal you are (or want to be) and how you fit in. By doing so you'll know who's who on the playing feild. Less chance of getting killed or maimed. Becuase we are not at all this civil society that people think we are in. It's kill or be killed out there. And a large body of the people (animals) out there are preditors in nature. They eat off the sheep. (which most people are). They don't make anything. They don't do anything. They eat by killing or stealing from sheep. That's it. And generally it's the one's we think of at the top of the totem pole with the authority or power that do that. Knowing that kind of thing in great detail can actually save you a ton of issues in future if you understand it all. But you really won't learn any of it without real life experience.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

You are truly right, we once were from the animal kingdom, now we live in Gods Kingdom.. The animals on top of the food chain only has one goal, to eat.. But by the hands of nature, those at the top of the food chain regulate spawns of animals thriving without any natural enemies..

On this planet, every animal that does not have a natural enemy and an abundance of food, will multiply in numbers, i dont need to use a reference of a plant or an animal to lay out the problems with most things about this world.

Any Introduced specie without an enemy will destroy its surrounding, its not unique for humans..

But humans have a choice, they dont need to, a bigger brain can actually instead live as one with nature.. As it is of know, Humans go against, and call it freedom..

new topics

join