It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting the most exposure, wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If I ran a leak website and I knew 95% of the media didn't want to cover me what I'd do is try and get the supporters of one side taking so much and kicking up a fuss about circumstantial things and then release things that cannot be ignored because there is s demand for the knowledge to be made public by the public!

The releases seem to be a bit very scattered, with one or two talking points per release with a few other "this looks bad" or "this might be connected"

Timing is everything in the media!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: latic

Bread crumbs. A few posters have picked them up and made very good topics on it.

If I were the media, I would pick an average leak. Make it look horrible just so folks assume it's nothing worth looking into.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wikileaks is apparently blacked out by the main stream media, and enough time has elapsed that the average person does not remember what they have done in the past. In a public forum like this Julian Assange and wikileaks will often be trolled with negative comments.

Very few have heard of cryptome.org, but it is full of interesting information.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Didn't they time the release of Trump locker room talk audio with a Wikileaks release of emails?

Omission of emissions.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It did seem like it. I guess that means there is another question, did the Clintons find out they'd been hacked and had a backup plan for release?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Every propaganda campaign is planned ahead of time from the very highest media boardrooms.

You can tell because every media outlet breaks / carries it as headlines and works it for days. Then as quickly drops it when its purpose is served. In this case to distract from Wikileaks dumps.

top topics

join