It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wikileaks VS Sexual Assault

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well that would explain why the 2 Billion dollars raised by the Clinton Foundation to aid the people of Haiti has gone *POOF*. Gotta pay off those people dumb enough to accept money to defend the Clintons!

Wonder how many of them will be alive in 2 years?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I guess that would depend upon their usefulness. Those women are a part of the machine now.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, sorry for taking so long to reply.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Another wiki release, another alleged sexual assault.

This is rather disgusting but it has been pointed out that right on schedule with a major wiki release, a new Trump alleged victim comes forward.
There is clearly a race to the bottom and the only ones with anything to really lose are the American people.

The cesspool generated from the leaks are being hidden from public view courtesy of the MSM. In particular CNN who earlier this week claimed it illegal to browse such documents.

10? women have now come forward and alleged that Donald Trump has sexually assaulted them in some fashion. Some are beyond the statute of limitations and others bear zero evidence. One case that was previously thrown out of court has been re-entered and is going to be seen by a judge in December.

Now if any of these allegations turn out to be true, I will apologize. Until then, I will view these as false hit pieces. Furthermore this is hurting real world, would be claimants of sexual assault and harassment. Knowing a few personally and watching/helping them go through their struggle in the court and reliving what transpired is a real soul crusher. To throw around accusations for political gain and plastering it all over the media is not helping their cause or ours as a people!

There's been a new leak for the alt-right media to spin into various BS narratives for weeks now. How could ANY allegation against Trump *not* occur in close proximity to a leak?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Well you could always peruse the leaks for yourself. So you don't see a trading off of blows here from each side of the aisle?

If we were to boil this down to factual evidence, what side would present more?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well you could always peruse the leaks for yourself. So you don't see a trading off of blows here from each side of the aisle?

If we were to boil this down to factual evidence, what side would present more?

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories in general. (Which begs the question of what I'm doing at ATS, but that's ancillary).

My point is that I prefer hard facts. We do not have any hard facts (that I am aware of) tying the Trump allegations to the Clinton campaign.

There *might* be a connection, but I think it's just as likely that the Billy Bush leak and the ensuing media attention created an environment in which women felt comfortable coming forward.

I find it highly unlikely that all of these women are lying, given the allegations made by his own ex-wife in her book that he raped her, and his own misogynistic behavior. Of course, I have no way to know whether they're telling the truth or not.

The wiki-leaks have presented some damning evidence against Hillary, but by and large they have been a big disappointment. All those thousands of emails, and only a few damaging tidbits. Unfortunately, the alt-right media has made up so much nonsense about the leaks, sometimes I wonder why they bother to link to them at all, when even a cursory glance at the original email often reveals the main allegations to be erroneous.

To me, the most damning revelations were the Clinton Foundation and "Friends of Bill" and the 1 million dollar "gift" from QATAR. In my opinion, Trump should have hammered those two things over and over again.

The only clear evidence we have of "trading blows" are the examples where the campaigns themselves have made comments on the public record about one another. Of course, there's been plenty of that.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
One more point:

I have spent some time perusing through the leaked emails. What I've found most interesting is what politics looks like behind the scenes. I've actually been surprised not by the salacious material, but by the fact that in so many emails, they actually appear to be discussing policy in one form or another.

I guess I figured politicians spent all day snorting coke off of hookers or something.... Turns out, they're actually working.

Leaked Republican emails would be interesting for the very same reason.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I think several people are coming to the same conclusion. Finally.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If you prefer hard facts, reading the wikileaks that correspond to the event they represent is what your after. I'm not sure of which particulars your speaking of regarding only a few tidbits.

The statement about DT in the book from his ex was clarified in a later statement.

As to what politicians do, from what I've seen I could pack their entire "work year" into less than a month of work. Take it for what you will.

I too would like to see some leaked GOP emails.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If you prefer hard facts, reading the wikileaks that correspond to the event they represent is what your after.

I've done that. The vast majority of alt-right stories pertaining to these leaks simply are not supported.

The tidbits I am referring to are the ones related to the Friends of Bill (Pay to play, if you will) and the fact that the gift from QATAR was accepted after Hillary knew QATAR had sponsored ISIS.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sadly, I'm not exactly sure what classifies as this alt-right label that got thrown around a few weeks ago. I try to distance myself from boxing people into a group...unless they are the wealthy elite. That's my own willful ignorance however.

Bottom line, still, is there are more facts to wikileaks than to the alleged victims. I do feel for the woman who have actual complaints to file anywhere in America at this point in time.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Sadly, I'm not exactly sure what classifies as this alt-right label that got thrown around a few weeks ago. I try to distance myself from boxing people into a group...unless they are the wealthy elite. That's my own willful ignorance however.

Bottom line, still, is there are more facts to wikileaks than to the alleged victims. I do feel for the woman who have actual complaints to file anywhere in America at this point in time.

When I say alt-right, I am referring to "alternative news outlets" with a right-leaning bent. The thing to keep in mind about these sources is that their goal isn't to tarnish Hillary -- it's to get page views, as many as possible, for as long as possible. So they keep throwing out completely bogus stories, knowing that most readers won't actually bother to click through to wikileaks to read the source material.

I wish people would wake up. They are being played.

To everyone except those who frequently patronize alt-right news outlets, they're simply making Hillary look good by creating a massive smoke screen around her.

The alt-left media does the same thing, but the simple truth of the matter is that fewer people patronize alt-left news outlets.

I know, I know -- some people argue that mainstream media is left leaning. That's a legitimate topic of conversation. But I'm specifically talking about alt-news.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I think everyone should get down to the facts. Find the source of any alt or main stream article. They are usually sourced and can be debunked or affirmed quickly. It's the same when we source material here.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I think everyone should get down to the facts. Find the source of any alt or main stream article. They are usually sourced and can be debunked or affirmed quickly. It's the same when we source material here.

Agreed. In fact, I couldn't agree more.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So the question remains the, if one didn't exist, would the other?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What Trump did was from a private person to a private person.

What Hillary did was as an appointed/elected offical, done to the people of the USA and world.

Not even comparable.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Their possibly timed releases are comparable. Their impact on voters should be comparable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join