It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wikileaks VS Sexual Assault

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Another wiki release, another alleged sexual assault.

This is rather disgusting but it has been pointed out that right on schedule with a major wiki release, a new Trump alleged victim comes forward.
There is clearly a race to the bottom and the only ones with anything to really lose are the American people.

The cesspool generated from the leaks are being hidden from public view courtesy of the MSM. In particular CNN who earlier this week claimed it illegal to browse such documents.

10? women have now come forward and alleged that Donald Trump has sexually assaulted them in some fashion. Some are beyond the statute of limitations and others bear zero evidence. One case that was previously thrown out of court has been re-entered and is going to be seen by a judge in December.

Now if any of these allegations turn out to be true, I will apologize. Until then, I will view these as false hit pieces. Furthermore this is hurting real world, would be claimants of sexual assault and harassment. Knowing a few personally and watching/helping them go through their struggle in the court and reliving what transpired is a real soul crusher. To throw around accusations for political gain and plastering it all over the media is not helping their cause or ours as a people!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So are you ready to admit that Clinton and Trump are working in tandem?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I may be toying with the idea!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is what bothers me the most....it has turned into a tit for tat contest (literally)

Where were these women when the abuse happened? Where were they when there were other candidates still standing? Why now?

I know why we weren't discussing the emails, Hillary deleted everything so there was nothing for us to see. Now it seems like they are just trying to take our eye off the prize.

Like you, I will apologize if needed. But if someone attacked me I wouldn't wait until he was almost President.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

From my experience, there is a wait involved before the woman wanted to actually have charges brought. A few months. In one case 2 years. My experience is limited but it is some that I can draw knowledge from so I would agree with you.

There are rumors flying around that someone/somewhere may have some or all of those supposed deleted emails. I'm not holding my breath however.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well I'm waiting for one who has claims against both D. Trump and B. Clinton !!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hopefully it's not Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Disgusting indeed.

Funny how it's sexual assaulters who come out accusing 'without proof', those who they want to exterminate for being sexual perverts.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

My spidey sense says that we will not hear from these women again after November. Again, I'll prepare the crow myself should it be necessary.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10
Or Lorena Bobbitt

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

My spidey sense says that we will not hear from these women again after November. Again, I'll prepare the crow myself should it be necessary.

My guess as well. They'll all disappear into the annuls of obscurity until the next election.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It is like a funeral. The greedy come out after death but the reverse is true in this case. I am sure you are right that after November they will 'poof' disappear!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Or perhaps retire comfortably or possibly have a cushy DC job.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's how it went down with Herman Caine.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

So are you ready to admit that Clinton and Trump are working in tandem?

...and the DNC, GOP, & media.

I'm serious.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I would be very interested to see some evidence linking the DNC and GOP in collusion MME!

ETA: Well besides that whole forgetting about other parties silliness!

edit on 20-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

There was a WIkileaks email in one of the dumps that did have a list of names that had received donations from one group or other and there were some very prominent (R) names on it. I'll bet you'll never be able to guess some of them ...

It's not hard if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I recall the graph showing Soros donations. Is that what your talking about?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I just remember a list of names, party affiliation and amount received. What stood out to me was the identities of the (R) names on the list and what positions they have taken vis a vis certain things this election season.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This one? Sorry no screen grab.

www.opensecrets.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join