It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor
Nice find and before anyone try's to spin this.

Penance

- voluntary self-punishment inflicted as an outward expression of repentance for having done wrong.

- a sacrament in which a member of the Church confesses sins to a priest and is given absolution.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The penance she owes is to get down on her fat ass and kiss the Lady Rothschild’s feet!
…and beg forgiveness!

Or some other reptilian sacrificial act of contrition Hillary must have done

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

They probably hung her from the ceiling in their dungeon and spanked her with a paddle. Knowing her she'd probably get off on it...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Nice find and before anyone try's to spin this.

Penance

- voluntary self-punishment inflicted as an outward expression of repentance for having done wrong.

- a sacrament in which a member of the Church confesses sins to a priest and is given absolution.

That alone is Highly Disturbing!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This one came out in the Sept. #DNCLeak set too. Which cross corroborates the sets.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Seriously, this Lynn Rothschild and Hillary are very, very close. When Barack beat her in 2008, Lynn Rothschild was extremely pissed off and went against Barack.

No doubt, Obama had to make Hillary secretary of state or Barack would not have lasted too long, believe me.

I firmly believe the elite wants Hillary so bad that they commissioned or hired Trump to run so Hillary wouldn’t lose to a more reasonable republican.

Of course I can't prove this but it will never be revealed

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Check this out...

Months before Hillary Clinton officially announced her bid for the presidency, the Rothschild family was hard at work helping craft her future economic policy.

As Wikileaks reveals in the ongoing hugely-damaging release of John Podesta’s files, Lynn Forester de Rothschild, who maintains an incredibly cozy personal relationship with the Clintons, was already forming Hillary’s economic policy in January 2015 — long before the former secretary of state announced her candidacy.

On January 7, 2015, Lady Rothschild wrote to top Clinton aide, Cheryl Mills, under the subject heading “FW: Elizabeth Warren”:

“I think this blog overstates what Warren was doing, but we need to craft the economic message for Hillary so that Warren’s common inaccurate conclusions are addressed. Xoxo Lynn.”

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This makes the Bohemian Grove sound a lot less like just a retreat for the elites. I know she isn't a direct member byt it all ties in to the fact that evil people have too much power.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Check this out...

Months before Hillary Clinton officially announced her bid for the presidency, the Rothschild family was hard at work helping craft her future economic policy.

As Wikileaks reveals in the ongoing hugely-damaging release of John Podesta’s files, Lynn Forester de Rothschild, who maintains an incredibly cozy personal relationship with the Clintons, was already forming Hillary’s economic policy in January 2015 — long before the former secretary of state announced her candidacy.

On January 7, 2015, Lady Rothschild wrote to top Clinton aide, Cheryl Mills, under the subject heading “FW: Elizabeth Warren”:

“I think this blog overstates what Warren was doing, but we need to craft the economic message for Hillary so that Warren’s common inaccurate conclusions are addressed. Xoxo Lynn.”

Crap, good find! creepy as hell too.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
This makes the Bohemian Grove sound a lot less like just a retreat for the elites. I know she isn't a direct member byt it all ties in to the fact that evil people have too much power.

Too many evil people with blood money doing sadistic inhuman things.

They aren't Human.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you read the whole email, the remarks becomes a bit clearer. There's been some kind of cock-up involving Tony Blair and clashing commitments, related to the Middle East. I can't fathom it out, exactly, but presumably the situation would have been immediately understood by the email's recipient.

All she's doing is saying: "Can I make it up to you?"

This doesn't strike me as particularly significant, unless you can demonstrate that shortly after this email Hillary did the email's recipient some enormous and/or improper favour. I doubt anyone would have looked twice at her comment if the recipient of the email hadn't been connected to the Rothschild family.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Of course, anything can be juiced up or distorted but there is too much proof Hillary is what I call a “machine man” or direct political puppet of the elite establishment.

EVERYTHING she does is for that establishment

This of course sounds like she is being hyperbolic or joking about the power of the CFR but everything she espouses, such as on Syria, you can trace to being some policy dogma from these powerful think tanks and behind the scenes groups like PNAC

This is the norm not the exception.

The elite will NEVER again allow another JFK type as president. A person who is moral AND RICH or independently wealthy and does not need to be greedy like a Bill Clinton.

Now only poor white or black trash will get the job...that is people they can control such as sinister puppets like Obama and Bush

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Check this out...

Why is that bad?

Sounds like business as usual to me.

Sounds like any possible inner-corporation working memo.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
If you read the whole email, the remarks becomes a bit clearer. There's been some kind of cock-up involving Tony Blair and clashing commitments, related to the Middle East. I can't fathom it out, exactly, but presumably the situation would have been immediately understood by the email's recipient.

All she's doing is saying: "Can I make it up to you?"

This doesn't strike me as particularly significant, unless you can demonstrate that shortly after this email Hillary did the email's recipient some enormous and/or improper favour. I doubt anyone would have looked twice at her comment if the recipient of the email hadn't been connected to the Rothschild family.

Thank you.

These emails taken out of context - - - do not tell the full story.

I've been a personal assistant to a "biggy-wig" - - - I've read inner-corporate memos between different people in the "chain".

They discuss things - - shocking!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Of course, anything can be juiced up or distorted but there is too much proof Hillary is what I call a “machine man” or direct political puppet of the elite establishment.

What else would an International World Politician be?

What? Is she supposed to be some Lone Wolf?

This is the Real World - - - of course she's part of a bigger team.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I would highly advise not fleeing to the underground facilities when it begins going down. Unless you like being crushed and buried-tectonic plates can get heavy

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What else would an International World Politician be?

What? Is she supposed to be some Lone Wolf?

This is the Real World - - - of course she's part of a bigger team.

Of course not. You’re making the point I’m trying to make.

No US politician is an independent agent like JFK truly tried to be.
I personally don’t hold that against Hillary because none of the candidates are independent.

And parenthetically, a clown like Trump IS NOT independent as well

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The elite will NEVER again allow another JFK type as president. A person who is moral AND RICH or independently wealthy and does not need to be greedy like a Bill Clinton.

JFK moral? On what planet?

My friend in high school was a YUGE JFK fan. She got involved. She worked for his campaign.

She got elevated to work at a private dinner party for JFK and his friends/family, etc. They were rude, obnoxious, drunk, arrogant, and even tried to hit on her (she was 16).

She quit the campaign.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All of them look like clowns to me from the tip top to the poor bastard that makes 150k a year.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

JFK moral? On what planet?

My friend in high school was a YUGE JFK fan. She got involved. She worked for his campaign.

She got elevated to work at a private dinner party for JFK and his friends/family, etc. They were rude, obnoxious, drunk, arrogant, and even tried to hit on her (she was 16).

She quit the campaign.

I didn’t say he was a saint.

I mean moral in terms of being at least politically independent enough to be a victim of assassination from the elite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join