It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Claims Last Night's Debate Was Rigged

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This guy just can't help himself. It was bad enough when he seemingly admitted defeat during the debate by wishing Clinton luck:

"Wait'll ya see what happens in the coming years — lotsa luck Hillary — thanks for doing a great job!"

This morning Trump took to took to Twitter in what certainly seems to me to be tantamount to admitting that he lost the debate:

For all his bloviating, deep down does Donald Trump believe less in himself than his supporters? Has he come unhinged? Did he read a Tweet this morning that said that Fox News conspired with Clinton? I thought only Chris Wallace knew the questions beforehand? Is he accusing Chris Wallace of rigging the debate?

After all the DNC leaks and media being exposed for colluding against the rule of law in our political system, you don't know it is rigged? You can't get any more ignorant than this. Like the Old Milwaukee beer slogan "It doesn't get any better than this" Only reversed in the negative.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
I rarely listen to debates or speeches, preferring commentary afterward. So I watched the American Horror Story mini-series as usual. When I switched to debate commentary after the show, I couldn't help but think what a truly American horror story that debate was. A "nasty woman"....My God, Trump has no self-control! I don't feel sorry for him, as he got himself into all this.

I learned that there is a video out there showing Trump tearing up his debate notes. It is like watching AHS. His face, his teeth gritting, his tearing the notes, then his "smile" when he notices someone is watching. Creepy. Poor old fool.

Watch Trump Angrily Tear a Page Out of His Notepad at the End of Last Night's Debate

So, where's this video?

So far it appears to be a click bait article with a video that's non existent.

edit on 21-10-2016 by Imhere because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
**tiptoes in**

Trump’s Refusal to Accept Election’s Legitimacy Is No Surprise

The imperatives of Trump’s fragile psyche are his and his alone, but they complement the fears that haunt the entire Republican Party. What the GOP fears is not losing elections as such—at least, no more than any political party fears losing them—but losing control of the nation to a party they fear will take America irrevocably away from them.

......shhhh......

Surely, this must have been one of the things that informed (more precisely, misinformed) his answer Wednesday night. He’d not played by the rules once, and—all that matters to him—he’d won. His base had loved it; they’d love it again. That there were larger considerations this time around—acknowledging the legitimacy of the next president, of our electoral system, of some of the more fundamental tenets of a democratic republic—well, maybe those mattered a little, but not very much.

In the mind of Donald Trump, there’s nothing worse than being a loser.
Far more importantly, by insisting the election is rigged, Trump won’t have to acknowledge that he lost, something that could shatter his self-image. In the mind of Donald Trump, there’s nothing worse than being a loser. By avoiding conceding, by claiming that the election was stolen and fixed, then he won’t really be a loser after all.

**tiptoes out**

edit on 10/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: desert
I rarely listen to debates or speeches, preferring commentary afterward. So I watched the American Horror Story mini-series as usual. When I switched to debate commentary after the show, I couldn't help but think what a truly American horror story that debate was. A "nasty woman"....My God, Trump has no self-control! I don't feel sorry for him, as he got himself into all this.

I learned that there is a video out there showing Trump tearing up his debate notes. It is like watching AHS. His face, his teeth gritting, his tearing the notes, then his "smile" when he notices someone is watching. Creepy. Poor old fool.

Watch Trump Angrily Tear a Page Out of His Notepad at the End of Last Night's Debate

So, where's this video?

So far it appears to be a click bait article with a video that's non existent.

It's there. It's an animated gif you have to click on to activate. Trump literally is tearing a page out of the notebook in frustration. Pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

The cable news yappers were eager to give Donald Trump any sort of win last night.

This involved setting the bar somewhere in the Mariana Trench.

"He needs to show presidential temperament," they said in the pre-game,

(which in his case would involve not screaming out an obscenity while Chris Wallace did the introductions. )

sigh

But even CNN couldn't salvage a draw for the Tangerine Generalissimo after he started to melt down in the second half.

the Tangerine Generalissimo

edit on 10/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: SEE DESERT'S LINK for source

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
His Tangerissimoness

ETA: Honestly, I feel kinda bad for him now - with his dysfunction splashed all over the globe. Poor guy. Must really suck right about now to be him.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Being a conspiracy site, often to most of us users tend to think, things do not seem right. With these recent debates however, I personally had no interest to monitor how they behaved or which one sounded more factual then the other. However the only thing I did notice was Hilary did in fact always seem to be ready to fire a very well sounding well scripted lines.

The fact she named and shamed multiple people regarding Trump in the last debate along with perfectly timed breaks and replies, all the signs of a scripted and well wrote speech.

I find it hard to believe any form of political debate or voting as its all highly created for the joy of the public as a soap opera but Trump certainly is being hit by the big bankers and those that wish him to loose. This along with the cut off air reporters shaming Hilary. Well, seems Hilary's henchmen are running around gunning anyone they can down.
edit on 21-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
However the only thing I did notice was Hilary did in fact always seem to be ready to fire a very well sounding well scripted lines.

Don't you think that comes from repetitious practice debates?

Never knowing what Trump will do. How would you prepare?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Being a conspiracy site, often to most of us users tend to think, things do not seem right. With these recent debates however, I personally had no interest to monitor how they behaved or which one sounded more factual then the other. However the only thing I did notice was Hilary did in fact always seem to be ready to fire a very well sounding well scripted lines.

The fact she named and shamed multiple people regarding Trump in the last debate along with perfectly timed breaks and replies, all the signs of a scripted and well wrote speech.

Dude, she PRACTICED. She actually wants to be the next President of the United States, so she practiced every single day so she could respond to whatever questions might be posed.

I find it hard to believe any form of political debate or voting as its all highly created for the joy of the public as a soap opera but Trump certainly is being hit by the big bankers and those that wish him to loose. This along with the cut off air reporters shaming Hilary. Well, seems Hilary's henchmen are running around gunning anyone they can down.

Trump gunned himself down.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
His Tangerissimoness

ETA: Honestly, I feel kinda bad for him now - with his dysfunction splashed all over the globe. Poor guy. Must really suck right about now to be him.

Don't feel bad for Trump. He's still going to get 39% of the vote, which amounts to tens of millions of people. When Trump TV launches, he'll be far richer than he is today.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Practiced. How did I know someone would say that. So predictable.

Sure practiced the many numerous questions and outcomes that could have occurred. Reciting how to make a nice little story to gullible people is one thing, being a president that should be trusted with the weight of the world is another. This is the same women that could not keep her own files safe, one of many errors she has made and continues to.

But she has a pretty little story so, vote Hilary! ..... Some person once said.
edit on 21-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Sorry 'bout that. It's not really a video but an animated gif, as Greggers said. There were a lot of other sources, but Esquire seemed above the political fray. No, not click bait. I hadn't thought about animated gif's in so long, that, to me, if it moves, it's a video.

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yep, The Donald has never been The Loser. But then, he's built a world that revolves around him and fully lived in it. In his world, both personal and business, he always had to be The Winner. I have no sympathy for him, as he went into this campaign voluntarily, but I do have empathy. ..... lol even Tony Soprano sought counsel from a psychiatrist, something I would not bet on Trump doing.

I lived through Watergate. Trump reminds me of Nixon's mental health demons, only worse. There is no way that Trump could fulfill the duties of POTUS; it would have been best for him, if he had realized that himself, backed off, and refused to go along with his charade of a campaign. The funny thing is, deep down he knows this, but he can never let that truth escape from that deep place.

And, even as Nixon was waving goodbye and getting aboard the helicopter, there were his true believers who couldn't believe what was happening. And so it will be with Trump. Only, unlike Nixon, Trump has primed the pump with his talk of rigging, and after it is all over, I am afraid his true believers will take it upon themselves to revenge "the rigging". Trump will go down in history as The Biggest Loser, and his followers the most vengeful.

I don't think it was just me, but I noticed that ever since Pence became his running mate, Trump has gone from orange to white. I have to think it was advice offered to quit trying to look younger and instead look more presidential, a "Pence look".

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Gee, and why would it be predictable?

Because its logically true.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Not really. It is just predictable because thats what people would assume, however its could not be further from the truth. I could not assume you know anything about facial patterns and speech patterns but I re-watched her replies in that last debate just to check what other stated about her learned lines and certainly. It can be seen so clear, she is smiling in a non connective manner to the conversation at hand and in shear elastic suspense to drive out her next rehearsed line. That is politics 101 however Trump would not know about this, as he is a businessman and thankfully so.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not really. It is just predictable because thats what people would assume, however its could not be further from the truth.

I assume it, because Hillary has talked about practicing.

Hillary is not a "from the gut" politician.

Sometimes reaching when you shouldn't shows.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Practiced. How did I know someone would say that.

Because it's true.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I assume it, because Hillary has talked about practicing.

Hillary is not a "from the gut" politician.

Sometimes reaching when you shouldn't shows.

Indeed. Today's complex world requires a leader capable of handling complexity and all the nuances required. A leader capable of understanding all the scenarios that have been played out by military and political staff. A leader capable of making rational choices.

Because Trump refused to practice for a complex debate, his followers have been going on tv decrying Hillary's practice. But what they don't get is THAT practice is exactly what needs to be done in complex situations, running through scenarios. If one is unwilling to run through debate scenarios (practice), then how willing is one to face, and understand, military and political and general govt scenarios (i.e. the PRACTICE done by military and state and government in general)?

Relying on "gut" when one has NO EXPERIENCE in govt is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There is no way that Trump could fulfill the duties of POTUS; it would have been best for him, if he had realized that himself, backed off, and refused to go along with his charade of a campaign. The funny thing is, deep down he knows this, but he can never let that truth escape from that deep place.

except that John Oliver called it weeks ago:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
omg........
this was eight months ago.

People. Really, please.....investigate your candidate.

Please beam me up......

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

ack. yeah, I was in 5th grade when it was Nixon or Whoever........
we had to make a campaign poster and speech

5th grade. I was nine.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join