It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Claims Last Night's Debate Was Rigged

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Okay so because an unlikeable guy said the system is rigged, it can't be true...

Honestly this website is involved in some serious backtracking.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'll just leave you with this.

PROJECT VERITAS

Go ahead... claim this is fake.

PS - I'll never forget when Democrat Al Gore cried for months about "rigged elections" when he lost to Bush.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321

PROJECT VERITAS

PS - I'll never forget when Democrat Al Gore cried for months about "rigged elections" when he lost to Bush.

Not just gore. every Democrat in the land cried it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He is out of his mind. Great OP.

The guy has been out-gamed. Totally out of his depth, but still too childish to just say so.....

"no, you're the puppet. no you are!!"

He then blamed the Clinton campaign for producing his accusers, and he topped the whole thing off with: “Nobody has more respect for women than I do.”

Source. And a few breaths later he leaned into his microphone after absorbing her declaration about him finding a way to avoid being taxed.....(yes, it was a delayed reaction...) "such a nasty woman". As -- what!????
An "aside"? Like only letting the viewers see what you really think? Such a fail.
This is The Office with private cameramen. This is a movie or a "reality-tv" show.

If this is actually real life, then we are so buggered.

*facepalm.....****************this is why we can't have nice things**********
edit on 10/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: add sources

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: Greggers

You do not understand how little people care for the political theatrics that seem to make you impressed.

You do not understand how nominating an electable candidate would have kept the Republicans from losing this election.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Okay so because an unlikeable guy said the system is rigged, it can't be true...

Honestly this website is involved in some serious backtracking.

The reason it's untrue is because there is absolutely no proof of large scale voter fraud. It has nothing to do with who is making the claim, and everything to do with the claim itself.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: DerekJR321

PROJECT VERITAS

Not just gore. every Democrat in the land cried it.

You guys have short memories. The complaint was that the courts had made the wrong decision about the recount, not that the election was rigged or that there was massive voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

LOL, yeah. He cried for months. That's how it happened.

Tell you what, tiger, quit playing team sports and make an effort to figure out what's really going on. It's a deep journey down the rabbit hole, but you'll learn something and, eventually, emerge all the better for it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I will cite audubon's earlier post for bumping truth.

The right-wing just blames everything on being thwarted at every turn.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Swills

On the contrary, most Trump supporters have just stopped arguing with you guys. The Hillary crew are rampant, the Trumpers are just wating for the election.
LOL!!

So precious. Thanks for that, really.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well there sure were not a lot of Trump supporters there. So yes the house was stacked against him/rigged.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

so does the left if it doesn't go there way.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We all saw the debate. Chris Wallace was a good moderator. They both had opportunities. Donald Trump couldn't make an appeal like his countless opportunities. Now he's making excuses and his supporters some others are eating it up like anything.

What happened to taking responsibility?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Willtell said:

The idea of Trump that if he wins its legit and if he loses, is rigged is the mentality of a child

Then LesMisanthrope said:

It sounds like you're the one pushing that idea.

HERE IS MY QUESTION TO LES MIS:

Have you been to the doctor lately? There is some uncharacteristically ill-conceived thinking going on between your sagacious and philosophical ears. Please do get some attention.....besides mine.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yes. And what we are supposed to have here is a democratic Congress whose sole job is to COME TOGETHER, discuss the problems, explore all presented solutions, and arrive at a decision that both can live with.

So now what, Chet?
Because that is so not happening anymore. Green Eggs and Ham......on the floor of Congress. Pretty childish.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

what the hell are you talking about?

Oh wait....I get it.

Because the audience wasn't loud and disruptive that means his supporters weren't there.

WOW.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigsI only heard a few even cheer a couple of times but when the booing went off it was if the whole room went off.

edit on 21-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I will caution them that MANY people are beginning to be completely disgusted with this sort of rule and are beginning to consider if they will continue to be ruled in such a matter. The attempt for now is peaceful.

Sooner or later these people you admire - or their successors - will be hanging from the lamp posts if something isn't done to bring their criminal actions under heal.

Running your mouth and making threats on a public forum isn't the smartest thing to do.

You might should have checked the background of ATS....surprise, surprise.... and the same can be said for Alex Jones...
edit on 21-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They were told to keep their traps shut.

This was a debate that didn't allow for audience participation.

They instructed the audience to remain active listeners and not disrupt the proceedings.

Audience members were told to zip it. Asked to be silent. Admonished to not interrupt, cheer, applaud, or otherwise inject their puerile reactions into a serious and globally important debate.

What about that do you not understand?

we are far closer to living out The Truman Show and Idiocracy and Ex Machina than we realize. This is children playing with not just matches, but with bombs.
What a bummer

edit on 10/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I rarely listen to debates or speeches, preferring commentary afterward. So I watched the American Horror Story mini-series as usual. When I switched to debate commentary after the show, I couldn't help but think what a truly American horror story that debate was. A "nasty woman"....My God, Trump has no self-control! I don't feel sorry for him, as he got himself into all this.

I learned that there is a video out there showing Trump tearing up his debate notes. It is like watching AHS. His face, his teeth gritting, his tearing the notes, then his "smile" when he notices someone is watching. Creepy. Poor old fool.

Watch Trump Angrily Tear a Page Out of His Notepad at the End of Last Night's Debate

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join