It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Claims Last Night's Debate Was Rigged

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jimmyx
after 8 years of this crapping all over our sitting president with the help of stupid wackos...the republicans got the exact candidate they nurtured and developed....

Ya know, that is an excellent observation.

And should stand on its own.

And Hill-Dog said she gave us all the emails, and her campaign said they didn't use underhanded borderline illegal tactics (some where illegal), and the DNC said they care about minorities and run a fair primary. Buuuuuut, we now know none of that was true...

Since you're another one of those people I see blindly ignoring anything from the other side of the coin...what do you think about these things which have come to light.

ETA: And still since we are speaking on if there are other threads on things...how bout the thread on the leaked email of her asking penance from the Rothschilds for getting Tony Blair to go to middle East peace talks over the Rothschild weekend getaway...what a doozie that one was.
edit on 20-10-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Oh I see.

That's pretty convenient.

Hillary wins = Rigged.
Trump wins = Legit.

Whatever.

Yea exactly, whatever.

I will enjoy voting in this election,

but it's really unfortunate that you can't.

edit on 21-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What evidence is there that Hillary had the questions ahead of time?

I thought Wallace did a great job grilling both of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

You mean like when your president came over to our country to try and persuade us to stay in the EU? Threatening that we would be last in the queue for trade deals?

Yeah.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You mean like when your president came over to our country to try and persuade us to stay in the EU? Threatening that we would be last in the queue for trade deals?

Yeah.

I think Obama put it as "being moved to the bottom of the queue" or something like that. I can't stand Obama either, but we're talking about the U.S. govt. here, which much like the U.K., is quite fond of empire building.

edit on 21-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

No, we just use you guys to build our empire now.

That was tongue in cheek btw. All hail the NAU!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Are any of you guys even awake?

It is so plainly obvious that people in powerful positions are doing anything and everything to make Hillary win. If you can't see that, you are not paying attention. You are in some type of deep denial. She got away with so many crimes to get where she is right now. Any other person would be sitting in jail and or stuck in courtrooms fighting legal troubles, but not her, she gets a free pass.

Hillary is part of a cabal. The cabal is doing everything they can to keep control of the U.S.A. and do what they wish with it. They don't care about anyone or anything else.

Trump, the big headed idiot, may or may not be in this cabal. It honestly looks like the cabal found a way to convince him to run, and they somehow knew he would get to the end. The stupid public is not that unpredictable really. Then they released the whole rape and pedophile bomb on him at the very end thinking it would all be over after that. They might be right.

If you can't see this entire thing is rigged and it was all set up for Hillary, you are on the wrong discussion forum.
edit on 21-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This site has been hijacked

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Brit here, and I don't get it.

Why is there any support for Hillary on ATS at all, where all of her campaigns emails have been poured over and are known to contain some juicy nuggets of truth that Hillary Clinton is the spawn of satan. So why is the whole first page of hillary support saying things like "trump just thinks everything is a conspiracy/rigged".

Umm, were you not logged in for the 4-5 days of Project Veritas videos/all the Wikileaks Podesta emails? Do we even share the same reality here or have I finally got to join the Mandela flock and conclude that I am in an alternate universe?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

My thoughts exactly.

The whole idea of ATS is the truth that is being hidden!

Wikileaks and PV gave us more in a few days than has happened in a good while against political royalty.

Would love this to happen for the EU leaders showing their contempt of the EU people!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Maybe if they actually proved something it would interesting.

Instead you have dozens of Trump supporters going "but but the emails!", who haven't read them and have no idea what they are talking about.

Keep acting surprised that there are people who aren't fooled by Trumps whining and two-syllable catchphrases

edit on 21-10-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: exsanguination45
This site has been hijacked

By whom?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought
Brit here, and I don't get it.

Why is there any support for Hillary on ATS at all, where all of her campaigns emails have been poured over and are known to contain some juicy nuggets of truth that Hillary Clinton is the spawn of satan.

Because the emails show no such thing.

The alternative, right-leaning media (alt-right for short) is only interested in driving traffic to their pages, so they have been printing salacious stories about the wikileaks emails which can almost always be thoroughly debunked merely by clicking through to wikileaks and reading the original email chain.

The real question is why do people keep relying on these media outlets. That is the mystery to me.

Of all the hundreds of emails I've read, I've only seen two chains that are potentially damaging:

1) The preferential treatment Hillary gave to donors of the Clinton Foundation when it came to handing out contracts to re-build Haiti.
2) The million dollar birthday gift from QATAR, which Bill accepted even after Hillary is proven to have known QATAR was funding isis.

But even those, damaging as they are, raise larger questions, like:

1) Why is it legal for politicians to accept gifts from foreign governments at all? Seriously, how is that not a huge conflict of interest?

2) Is there anything wrong with giving preferential treatment to donors, provided they were fit to do the job?

So, no, the leaked emails are not the smoking gun you're claiming they are.

However, to be clear, I'm not a big fan of Hillary in general, and I'm not voting for her. I'm just trying to explain why the emails don't dissuade people as you suggest they should.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Trump is 100% right on this one.

Giving his opponent the questions in advance IS rigging the debate.

Sarcasm on
I like how she calls it Preparation and throws it in everyone's face.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Again, can someone -- anyone -- show me proof that she actually got the questions in advance?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Agreed with Greggers above, does anybody have any actual evidence that she had the questions in advance?

I thought they were all the sorts of questions they could and should have expected to have been asked, so there is no reason both candidates can't have been fully prepared.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Again, can someone -- anyone -- show me proof that she actually got the questions in advance?

Sometimes an outline or areas of questioning is provided.

It would be provided to both parties.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Even if Hillary does win, it will only do more to make people like me do everything in their power to thwart them. They are definitely corrupt to the bone.

I think the reason that there are people that still support her in any regard is that the politic is religious to them. It is a belief. They feel superior to other people for their beliefs.

I will caution them that MANY people are beginning to be completely disgusted with this sort of rule and are beginning to consider if they will continue to be ruled in such a matter. The attempt for now is peaceful.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I think the reason that there are people that still support her in any regard is that the politic is religious to them. It is a belief. They feel superior to other people for their beliefs.

I think the reason most people are supporting Hillary this go 'round is because the Republicans nominated someone who is completely unfit to be President.

Next time, perhaps they will nominate someone less ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

You do not understand how little people care for the political theatrics that seem to make you impressed. If the lawmakers are not beholden to the law and then make laws which only serve to liberate the rulers more than the ruled - common sense begins to take over and soon a tidal wave of indifference to what is now "law" becomes the normative. Sooner or later these people you admire - or their successors - will be hanging from the lamp posts if something isn't done to bring their criminal actions under heal.

Voting for Trump will keep that from happening.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join