It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Claims Last Night's Debate Was Rigged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If Trump loses, Hilary wins.

Think about that for a sec.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

She was asked her opinion on questions. Not given the questions . She worked for CNN then.
She said she never shared any questions with anyone.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: BlueShaman

I agree.

He even has a guy wearing an ATBA* in his avatar.

* Anti-Trump Breathing Apparatus

LOL. I figured whatever was causing this mass hysteria might be airborn.

Smoke!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There are people who commit voting fraud just like there are people who cheat on their taxes.

But to say there is a conspiracy by either party or the government to rig voting is ludicrous. This would involve high level, low level, the watchers, and the little old ladies who check us in at the poles, as well as the little old men who check us out when we leave and give us 'I voted' sticker.

It's not happening. Trump is a paranoid idiot.

eta: just noticed this is about the debate being rigged and not the election. Sorry, but I think I'll let it stand.

If Trump had had a list of the questions, and brilliant responses provided to him by the most eloquent of orators, he would have blown it anyway for his own bluster. So. There's that.
edit on 10/20/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Trump could have had a victory last night. He was actually holding it together and going after Hillary. I don't like him but he was doing what he should have been doing.

Then the thorazine wore off or something.
I think Hillary got under his skin when she said he choked with Mexico's president.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Trump is 100% right on this one.

Giving his opponent the questions in advance IS rigging the debate.

Do you have a source proving she had a list of the questions? Just wondering. I haven't seen a source but would like to if it exists.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There are people who commit voting fraud just like there are people who cheat on their taxes.

But to say there is a conspiracy by either party or the government to rig voting is ludicrous. This would involve high level, low level, the watchers, and the little old ladies who check us in at the poles, as well as the little old men who check us out when we leave and give us 'I voted' sticker.

Trump is finding out that "they" own the people/sheep/cattle and that "they" are real and don't want him AND let it go so "they" could hack him in front of the people as a lesion learned. You would be pissed off to.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OP is confused. Trump was referring to the leaks showing that Hillary got questions before the primary debates with Sanders.

WIKILEAKS REVEALS DONNA BRAZILE SHARED DEBATE QUESTIONS WITH HILLARY IN ADVANCE

EDIT - Why are Wikileaks links disabled?

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

edit on 20-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes I think that was the turning point too . He didn't react to the statement but he changed course at that next statement. He was still holding it together while she finished then Steroid Trump emerged.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Trump is 100% right on this one.

Giving his opponent the questions in advance IS rigging the debate.

Do you have a source proving she had a list of the questions? Just wondering. I haven't seen a source but would like to if it exists.

No such thing exists. As for a source to prove these claims, it's typically in the fashion of YouTube clips that "prove" Hillary had a mircrophone or people just "know" she did and they don't have to prove it.

I'm all for a good conspiracy but the ridiculousness around Hillary has hit a new level. Congratulations Trumpsters, you're giving us conspiracy theorists an even worse name.

Real nice.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well first off I wouldn' t say she did any better. He said some dumb stuff as usual but she just said the same stuff she said last time and the time before it, as did he.

Aside from that , he doesn't have much confidence in himself if he keeps calling rigged. He's only enforcing the MSM narrative she did better. You would think he knows the secret to success is always to act like you already won or sold the job.

However I wouldn't doubt she got the secret questions. It's just another TV show after all and I am not fully convinced only Chris knew or even chose the questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
OP is confused. Trump was referring to the leaks showing that Hillary got questions before the primary debates with Sanders.

WIKILEAKS REVEALS DONNA BRAZILE SHARED DEBATE QUESTIONS WITH HILLARY IN ADVANCE

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Trump is finding out that "they" own the people/sheep/cattle and that "they" are real and don't want him AND let it go so "they" could hack him in front of the people as a lesion learned. You would be pissed off to.

Care to provide any external sources and/citations to prove this?

If not - well, Trump is a part of "them."

Just trust me. I know.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's that Trump has spoken out against the same political corruption we talk about on this forum, he knows, he has been in the middle of it, he is exposing them.

She is so corrupt, why dear god would anyone want her is beyond me, I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Donna Brazile, the current head of the Democratic National Committee, appears to have tipped the Clinton campaign off to a question about the death penalty that was going to be asked during a CNN town hall in March, newly released emails show. “From time to time I get the questions in advance,” Brazile wrote in an email to Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri on March 12. Brazile, who was a CNN contributor at the time of the email, went on to ask Palmieri about Clinton’s stance on the death penalty. “Here’s one that worries me about HRC,” wrote Brazile in the email, which was released on Tuesday by Wikileaks. The emails come from the Gmail account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You're not wrong. For Trump supporters it must be clear by now that their man is either a Clinton plant or a complete disaster. Either way, it's not good for Trump supporters.

And to be honest, it's really hard to tell whether he's a plant or a complete disaster. His past failures provide all the evidence he's a disaster but his love for money and the spot light while being friends of the Clinton's also provides evidence he's a plant. If they were looking for a plant he's clearly the perfect candidate.

Hillary should be kissing Trumps feet for literally being the most disliked candidate in US history because without him, she'd take that title! So let's all just see how Trump does financially after he loses the election. If he ends up poor he wasn't a plant but if he's rolling in the dough then something very well may be up.

Sorry, not sorry, Trump supporters.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Everyone I can think of in the last 10 years at some point said it was rigged. Hillary is blaming russians rigging so lets get a list of people who have not said it's rigged!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Swills

On the contrary, most Trump supporters have just stopped arguing with you guys. The Hillary crew are rampant, the Trumpers are just wating for the election.

Seriously? That couldn't be farther from the truth. That said, I'm not a Clinton supporter by any means but I understand Trump supporters automatically assume if someone doesn't blindly support Donald J. Trump than they must blindly support Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
after 8 years of this crapping all over our sitting president with the help of stupid wackos...the republicans got the exact candidate they nurtured and developed....this is 10% Donald's fault and 90% of the republican party members.... you right-wingers keep listening to these nutjobs, and it will be decades before you get in to the whitehouse.....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It is called Chelsitis

a reply to: seeker1963

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join