It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Claims Last Night's Debate Was Rigged

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: BlackProject

Ah, you really think Hilary of all people is capable of doing on the spot replies?

Well, I know you asked Annee, but I'd like to answer......

for my part - YES. I THINK HILLARY IS CAPABLE OF ON THE SPOT REPLIES (AND THINKING).

I remember Obama shortly after he was elected.

He made some "off-handed" remarks in a light joking manner. My GOD! The reaction from MSM and his detractors - - - you would've thought the world had come to an end.

It's not that Hillary, as well as Obama, can't respond directly to a question.

It's the over-hyped, negative reactions that follow - - - - if its even slightly not PC.

Every smirk, every eyebrow lift, every glance not directly where its supposed to be - - - is fodder for ridicule.

edit on 23-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Ah, you really think Hilary of all people is capable of doing on the spot replies?

Well, I know you asked Annee, but I'd like to answer......

for my part - YES. I THINK HILLARY IS CAPABLE OF ON THE SPOT REPLIES (AND THINKING).

and I think you all join hands and spin around in a nice little circle together.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Oh, so all those debates with Obama, all these debates with Trump, those times she ran for senate...you're suggesting every single thing she said was pre-scripted?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This guy just can't help himself. It was bad enough when he seemingly admitted defeat during the debate by wishing Clinton luck:

"Wait'll ya see what happens in the coming years — lotsa luck Hillary — thanks for doing a great job!"

This morning Trump took to took to Twitter in what certainly seems to me to be tantamount to admitting that he lost the debate:

For all his bloviating, deep down does Donald Trump believe less in himself than his supporters? Has he come unhinged? Did he read a Tweet this morning that said that Fox News conspired with Clinton? I thought only Chris Wallace knew the questions beforehand? Is he accusing Chris Wallace of rigging the debate?

no rigging gonna help trump after people get wind of this court case

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join