It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz demands investigation into WH visits of 'voter fraud operative'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
WELL I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AGREE WITH TED CRUZ. hILLARY SHOULD BE IN JAIL,,ALONG WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire Same thing that happened to Michelle Obama,,she campaigns against Hillary, she and her husband accuse her of the same things Trump is,,OH BUT NOW they are all friends,,whats up with that ? double standard

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think that this election is going to be like nothing we have seen before.

Now look at this:
Authorities reportedly warn election officials about Russian hackers faking fraud

This article is saying that if we see any reports of voter fraud, we should disregard it, because it is the "Russians" putting out false information.
Seriously????
So that is how they are going to explain away voter fraud?

This is getting insane.

Officials, who spokes on condition of anonymity, told Reuters that the election system is too large for hackers to change the outcome of the Nov. 8 elections. However, they’re more worried about hackers posting documents that would appear to show evidence of voter fraud to create a stir during the process.

They are finding that hackers are getting into the voter registration systems to look for evidence of fraud.
And they are telling everyone to just ignore anything they reveal, because they are just trying to "create a stir".

We should be seriously concerned. There appears to be a government effort to cover up any fraud.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So there is now voter fraud and possible rigging of the elections?

So hard to keep all the lies straight and who is sticking to what story this year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join