It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz demands investigation into WH visits of 'voter fraud operative'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz is demanding an investigation into why a convicted felon (Robert Creamer) who was implicated in the recent exposures of Clinton Campaign vote fraud allegations that led to his resignation and has been exposed as a frequent visitor the the White House and why he may have actually met with Obama.

Creamer is a co-founder of a Democrat political consulting group and an adviser to the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Cruz demands investigation into WH visits of 'voter fraud operative'

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, on Wednesday called for a "serious criminal investigation" into the dozens of White House visits that Robert Creamer made to the White House since 2009.

"Voter fraud operative: 45 meetings w/Obama — this merits a serious criminal investigation," Cruz said on Twitter.

Robert Creamer is a co-founder of Democratic political consulting group, and was an adviser to Hillary Clinton's campaign. However, he surfaced in a new undercover video from Project Veritas, in which he appears to be supporting the idea of voter fraud.

Creamer quickly resigned, and follow-up reports said Creamer spent time in prison for bank fraud.

Reports also said he visited the White House more than 300 times, and that 45 of them were scheduled to be with President Obama.

related background topic: Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

Creamer is the Husband of sitting U.S. Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky

Husband's bank fraud and tax evasion convictions

On March 11, 2004, Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.

In August 2005, Creamer pleaded guilty to one count of failure to collect withholding tax, and bank fraud for writing checks with insufficient funds. All of the money was repaid. Schakowsky was not accused of any wrongdoing. Schakowsky served on the organization's board during the time the crimes occurred, and Schakowsky signed the IRS filings along with her husband. The U.S. district judge noted no one suffered "out of pocket losses," and Creamer acted not out of greed but in an effort to keep his community action group going without cutting programs, though Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds. On April 5, 2006, Creamer was sentenced to five months in prison and 11 months of house arrest. Creamer served his five-month incarceration at the Federal Correction Institute in Terre Haute, Indiana and was released on November 3, 2006.
Robert Creamer

edit on Oct-20-2016 by xuenchen because: exposed

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe he is good for something.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I should say so.
Highly irregular.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

What happened to Lyin' Ted Cruz?

I thought his dad was involved in the assassination of JFK?

Yet now he's supposed to be trusted?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well this is interesting!

So much for any remote chance of a double blind.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well this is interesting!

So much for any remote chance of a double blind.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

What happened to Lyin' Ted Cruz?

I thought his dad was involved in the assassination of JFK?

Yet now he's supposed to be trusted?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

why don't you check the white house records yourself... it's right there.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Look what happened resulting from the last "serious" investigation of impropriety...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What I think we should do now, is take all his White House entries and specifically look at the people he met with since Clinton announced her candidacy.... focus on the days where he meets with few people. I can see some of those POTUS meetings are gathering with a lot of people, but there are quite a few meetings which much have been quite intimate and informative.

White House Log

Names like:

Paulette Aniskoff
John Bisognano
Asher Mayerson
Bess Evans
Brad Jenkins

more on the list.
edit on 20/10/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Good ole corrupt Chicago politics. It is the Chicago Way. It is "inbred" in these people.

Jan Shakowsky (btw, her mother is Russian, not that that matters.)

On March 11, 2004, Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud....

Schakowsky served on the organization's board during the time the crimes occurred, and Schakowsky signed the IRS filings along with her husband.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ted Cruz has a job to do. He serves in the People's House. It is good that he is doing this because it should be investigated.

These corrupt politicians aren't just planning campaign strategies and fund raisers. IMO, they meet and connive on ways to perpetrate fraud upon others for the sake of the Party, which translates into their power.

edit on 20-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The Congress of the USA would need to appoint a special prosecutor to look into this because no proper investigative process and/or no proper exercise of office can be expected from the Obama Executive Branch.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Convicted felon? What are his crimes?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Bank fraud for around 2 million, tax evasion.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

LOL

Read the entire Opening Post.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Bank fraud. Plead guilty.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Yeah, I never heard of this guy but apparently he's been in politics for decades. He served 5 months in the pen & 11 months on house arrest back in 06 but what's interesting is what the judge had to say when it was all said and done.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(political_consultant)

The U.S. district judge noted no one suffered "out of pocket losses," and Creamer acted not out of greed but in an effort to keep his community action group going without cutting programs, though Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds.[13]

Sounds like he did his time and I can respect the judge's opinion about the matter but not surprisingly conservatives will use this to demonize him. He who lives in glasses houses and something about stones, Bible page:I dunno but conservatives should, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Nah, bro. Obama found out about Creamer the same way we did...the news...

At least he'll have some sorry excuse like that which investigators and Dems will willingly accept, and they will wash their hands of this damning issue, like all others.

Havent you heard?...Dems cannot lie or commit crimes...they are simply in the wrong places at the wrong times over and over and over again.

One more thing: THEY WILL NOT VALIDATE THE MERIT OF THESE LEAKED EMAILS BECAUSE THEY WERE STOLEN.

If it acts and talks like a criminal, its probably a criminal!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm sure the video contained in the link below isn't helping Obama's cause.

(can't find on YouTube)

Obama in 2008 Boasts to Ohioans ‘It Helps’ That Dems Are ‘in Charge of’ Voting Machines

QUESTIONER: I would just like to know what you can say to reassure us that this election will not be rigged or stolen?

SEN. BARACK OBAMA: Well, I tell you what, it helps in Ohio that we’ve got Democrats in charge of the machines. But, look, I come from Chicago. Some want to be honest, it is not as if it is just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes Democrats have, too.

You know, whenever people are in power, they have this tendency to try to, you know, tilt things in their direction. That’s why we have got to have, I believe, of voting rights division in the Justice Department that is non-partisan and that is serious about investigating cases of voter fraud, is serious about making sure the people are not being discouraged to vote.

That is why the voting rights legislation that was put in place a couple years ago to help the county clerks to make sure the machines were in place that were needed are important. That is why we need paper trails on these new electronic machines, so that you actually have something that you can hang on to after you punched that letter to make sure it has not been hacked into.

I mean, those are all part of the process of making sure that our democracy works for everyone. And one of the great things about this election has been all the interest that has been taken in this election. I mean, when I spoke Thursday night, there were more of yours then watched the finals of “American Idol.” Now that is big. That’s big. That’s big.

And I hope a lot of people are watching the Republican convention. I want people to have information. Then I want to make sure that our democracy is working the way it should be. And this is near and dear to my heart because when I was a lawyer, I practiced voting rights law. And I filed a lot of lawsuits.

In Illinois, I helped to make sure that you could go ahead and get registered at driver’s license facilities – at the DMV. So I’ve been working on this for a long time. I think the more people participate, the more they are paying attention ultimately, the better off everybody is.

Immediately then-Ohio Republican Party chairman Bob Bennett cried foul. Bennett issued a statement accusing Obama of “vote-rigging” and attacked then-Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner by accusing her of “meddling” with the state’s elections system.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I swear to GOD.

IS there NOT at least one LAW ABIDING, tax PAYING citizen in that entire lot called a party?

My guess is no.

Those in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones.

Especially about 1995 tax returns of presidential candidates.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

a reply to: flice

Yeah, I never heard of this guy but apparently he's been in politics for decades. He served 5 months in the pen & 11 months on house arrest back in 06 but what's interesting is what the judge had to say when it was all said and done.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(political_consultant)

The U.S. district judge noted no one suffered "out of pocket losses," and Creamer acted not out of greed but in an effort to keep his community action group going without cutting programs, though Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds.[13]

Sounds like he did his time and I can respect the judge's opinion about the matter but not surprisingly conservatives will use this to demonize him. He who lives in glasses houses and something about stones, Bible page:I dunno but conservatives should, right?

Are you #ing kidding? I'm not conservative, but a crime is a crime?

What a load of crock that there was no "out of pocket".... there always it. You think said bank will just sit idly by and let go of the 2 mil they lost? The way it works is that it picks them up by adjusting fees and interest. That's what happened here in Denmark after the bailout in 08.

Was the judge a Dem voter?

I swear, these politician get off to easy, I don't care if it's one side or the other.

The punishment for commiting crime while in offices should be capital punishment. Aligning itself with the amount of responsibility you have and how many people your ill decisions affect either directly or passively.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join