It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Climate Change: Is Carbon Dioxide the Culprit? No, It's CERN?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No, Carbon Dioxide is not the source according to Amagh Nduka, who works for The Department of Physics and Mathematics - Federal University of Technology in Nigeria.

His latest research published on Oct. 11, 2016 claims particle accelerators like CERN reaching Terra energy is the culprit.

In his 6 paged paper he also gives "formal proof" that increasing greenhouse gas concentrations lead to global cooling.

While he believes in "Global Warming" he goes on to say in his intro climate scientists reason that radiation from the sun is able to penetrate the atmosphere and warm the earth.

On incidence at the surface of the earth, a fraction of the radiation is re-radiated as infrared radiation back into the atmosphere where it is absorbed by the greenhouse gases especially carbon dioxide. The net effect is that the average temperature of the earth and atmosphere increases with increasing greenhouse gas concentrations. This conclusion must be rejected because it is asymmetric and it fails to consider the corresponding effect of greenhouse gas concentration on the exciter of infrared radiation (i.e. solar radiation)

He states that under ordinary conditions, the sun is our world’s sole energy source and particle accelerators reach the energy of the sun which is called Terra energy which he claims is the by-product creating global warming.

Under ordinary conditions, the sun is our world’s sole energy source. In other words, the stationary temperatures of each sub-ensemble are independent of the activities occurring in the sub-ensemble. By ordinary conditions, we mean the energy range of the activity. It could happen, as has been the case since the 1980s that the energy of the activity is in the ultra-high energy range as occurs in modern particle accelerators. Particle accelerators were introduced in physics research in the 1930s, and higher and higher energy accelerators have been in operation in our world ever since. Apart from physics research, these machines find applications in medicine and industry. The stupendous work of Abdus Salam, Sheldon Glashow, and Steven Weinberg in the 1960s predicted the existence of a “fundamental” particle called Higgs boson. A laboratory search for this particle required accelerators operating at the terra-energy range. Machines operating at this energy range have been in operation in some advanced countries since the 1980s. Recently two groups of scientists at CERN, Switzerland announced that they discovered the Higgs particle, which was not seen in any other laboratory in the world. As far as I know, this is the only case in the history of science where discovery in a single laboratory is taken as a confirmation of a prediction! It took about 40 years at a cost of about 10 billion dollars of tax payers’ money. The by-product of this search is a calamity called global warming! Why? Terra-energy is the energy range of the sun, and any machine operating in this energy range acts as a secondary energy source for our world. Thus, since the 1980s, these machines have served as secondary energy source for our world—not surprising global warming was not observed until about the end of the 1990s [1]. To stem global warming, the United Nations should decree that all such machines should be banned with immediate effect as they are not of any use to humanity under ordinary conditions. The absence of an enhanced (amplified) intensity of any component of solar radiation reaching our world implies that resonance scattering does not occur in the “atmosphere”. Two important consequences are derivable from this. First, the trapped charged particles in the “atmosphere” radiate at wavelengths much longer than the wavelength of light. Second, the sun does not emit infrared radiation or any radiation with wavelength longer than the wavelength of light. The latter consequence has astrophysical and geophysical implications. The absence of infrared radiation in the radiation emitted by the sun implies that atoms, molecules, and fermion materials do not exist in the sun. One then questions the integrity of Bethe’s theories of fusion and solar neutrinos [
file.scirp.org...

Now before all you CERN lovers flame me I want to say that I do not believe in global warming and believe climate to always be changing I did find this article to be interesting as I've never heard this theory before.

What do you guys think ABOUT THE THEORY? Please read the paper instead of offering a knee jerk biased opinion. I would like to discuss the THEORY and why you believe it could be true or why you believe it's b.s.
edit on 20-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
First CERN was responsible for opening portals and causing the Mandela Effect, and now they are responsible for global warming? What's next, blame them for the sudden rise of transgender teens?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

OMG come on. Bottom line if the world is warming (I believe it is but that doesn't matter), if it is warming then the energy as heat (joules) has to come from somewhere. Fast moving particles merely have energy (joules) due to their velocity which is radiated as heat when they slow down. Now IF particle accelerators had so much energy that it was greater than the sun then the countryside around these accelerators would black and crispy. Think about it. All the energy of the sun concentrated in a few small areas....simple maths. The heat would have to be so enormous there would be molten lava flowing around the facilities. DUH!!!!

This is yet more desperate nonsense to deflect away from the bleedin obvious. The world is warming, the poles are melting, flora and fauna is migrating polewards, the vast majority of glaciers are retreating, the weather is increasingly "energetic" i.e. windier and wetter. NB in winter weather with more water results in heavier snowfalls. Unfortunately the warming skeptics just can't get their head around that little nugget and appear here on ATS full of the anti warming ignorant BS rants.

Nutters , who haven't a clue about science, are taking over key political positions around the world. The world is screwed.
edit on 20/10/2016 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

edit on 20/10/2016 by yorkshirelad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is what I call a crackpot theory, i really hope you do not buy into it.

Confirmation bias can be blinding.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
i really hope you do not buy into it.

From my OP..

I did find this article to be interesting as I've never heard this theory before. What do you guys think??

So.. did you read the paper?

Have you heard this theory before?
edit on 20-10-2016 by MamaJ because: quoted wrong

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I posted the paper to get peoples opinion of the THEORY... if you didn't read the paper and only want to discuss opinions without the knowledge of the theory/paper.. whats the point?

I didn't publish this paper and it's not my opinion however it's a new theory and one that I won't discount without looking into it further as to deny ignorance from a biased stand point.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So the gist is that CERN is producing enough energy to add to warming of earth?

Isn't that trying to equate CERN to producing as much energy as the sun?

Recently two groups of scientists at CERN, Switzerland announced that they discovered the Higgs particle, which was not seen in any other laboratory in the world.

Would also need to look into this claim. Not sure if he is saying no one has tried and been able to replicate it, or if it just wasn't seen at any of them.
There would be a difference.
edit on thThu, 20 Oct 2016 17:51:03 -0500America/Chicago1020160380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes, pretty much what he is proposing as I understand it. He is basically saying that when it reaches almost the speed of light it is producing "Terra-energy" which is secondary to the Sun's energy. I am trying to understand it more and actually emailed him to get a better idea. I don't understand because I was under the impression the energy stayed within the machine and didn't escape.

I read his credentials and he doesn't appear to be some flake who has no idea what he's talking about. I read he also believes this energy can cause Earthquakes. It's explained a little bit better below.

Apart from the above contributions, Professor Nduka has also developed a very bold and challenging perspective on earthquake and global warming – two of the most well-documented natural phenomena whose origins are yet to be fully understood. His perspective overwhelmingly flawed the claim of environmental scientists that change in the atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations is the sole cause of global warming, but attributed ultra high energy machines, such as particle accelerators operating in the terra energy range, as the cause of global warming and incessant earthquakes of great vehemence. Such machines, he said, serve as earth’s secondary source of energy and they are the drivers of ultra high energy nuclear reactions here on earth similar in magnitude to those occurring in the sun and stars.
gsdinitiatives.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here is more about the Professor if anyone's interested. I am searching for more about him and WHY he thinks this is possible.

Professor Amagh Nduka, Africa’s finest in Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics. Born in Amankalu, Igbere, in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State, he attended Igbere Primary School and Hope Waddle Training Institution (Calabar) for his primary and secondary school education respectively. And through an American scholarship, he proceeded to the Western world, where he obtained Bachelor of Science degree (University of California, Berkerly, 1965); Masters of Science (Stanford University, 1967), and Doctorate degree in physics, under the supervision of Physics Nobel Laureate – Professor Subramanyan Chandrasekhar (University of Chicago, 1971).

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He's smarter than me therefore he is infallible and must be right. That is how discussion of scientific theories on the internet works, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My armchair is bigger so I believe this is inside my jurisdiction.

On a real note, It's always been more probable that global warming is part of a cycle we just helped along at a faster rate via the influx of fossil burning vehicles since the dawn of the fossil fuel age.

To say it's because of CERN is to go that demonic ritual route and then you might as well say the clowns are planing their depopulation agenda.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
LOL... I just...what? It is hard to take anything seriously on ATS when stuff like this is posted.. Seriously...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

I know.. imagine something like that posted on a conspiracy site? Why engage in the conspiracy and talk about it?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
First CERN was responsible for opening portals and causing the Mandela Effect, and now they are responsible for global warming? What's next, blame them for the sudden rise of transgender teens?

I thought Cern was responsible for Trumps campaign too? LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
My armchair is bigger so I believe this is inside my jurisdiction.

On a real note, It's always been more probable that global warming is part of a cycle we just helped along at a faster rate via the influx of fossil burning vehicles since the dawn of the fossil fuel age.

To say it's because of CERN is to go that demonic ritual route and then you might as well say the clowns are planing their depopulation agenda.

That's my safe take on it too. Seriously.. I lean toward the sun and space weather. It is a type of cycle and one can only guess. I don't think man contributes all that much in the scheme of things but I'm not all knowing.

I brought this theory forward to talk about why it's not scientifically able to contribute to global warming as this paper indicates.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Federal University of Technology in Nigeria.

Many Nobel Prize winners from Nigeria U!
Hahahah!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
He's smarter than me therefore he is infallible and must be right. That is how discussion of scientific theories on the internet works, isn't it?

I don't know.. you have control over what you offer to this thread. Care to offer anything regarding the theory?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

This would explain a lot, and would be the one thing that they have been truthful about, you know, global warming being man made. But, this is sinister if ever proven true. It's downright insane and I never voted for this...hehe.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: MamaJ
Federal University of Technology in Nigeria.

Many Nobel Prize winners from Nigeria U!
Hahahah!

Why not? He got his education here in the US unless you are implying he couldn't because he is from Nigeria.

And through an American scholarship, he proceeded to the Western world, where he obtained Bachelor of Science degree (University of California, Berkerly, 1965); Masters of Science (Stanford University, 1967), and Doctorate degree in physics, under the supervision of Physics Nobel Laureate – Professor Subramanyan Chandrasekhar (University of Chicago, 1971).
gsdinitiatives.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: childoffather

I tried to download the science to this theory but I had to join and pay... pay and play type of site. lol

It's a big claim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join