It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another Woman Comes Forward About Trump Assaulting Her

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Are to suggesting Hilary doesn't regularly say there is a vast right wing conspiracy against her? Have you been living in a hole? Both sides play that card just as regularly as the other.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Trump is his own worst enemy.

The "women accusers" story had finally dropped out of the news cycle to the point where this latest one to come forward didn't actually get all that much media attention.

But there's Trump in Gettysburg today kicking off his supposed policy speech talking about suing all the women when the election is over.

This launches the story back to the front burner just in time to help publicize today's press conference for the eleventh woman to accuse him.
edit on 22-10-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Although they have yet to add this latest one, Wikipedia outlines all of the sexual assault allegations against Trump in a comprehensive outline

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Today another woman has come forward to share her story about how Trump sexually assaulted her.

Karena Virginia Becomes 10th Woman to Accuse Trump of Sexual Misconduct

"I knew who he was, but I had never met him. He was with a few other men," she said at a press conference in New York Thursday. "I was quite surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me. He said, 'Hey, look at this one, we haven't seen her before. Look at those legs.' As though I was an object, rather than a person."

"He then walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm, then his hand touched the right inside of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched," she continued.

How many more women have to come forward to share their stories before Trump and his supporters start to take this issue seriously?

Are you so naive, I mean genuinely so very very gullible and foolish that you don't find it suspicious at all that in his 50year career, women are suddenly "coming forward" in the last MONTH of his very public Presidential Campaign. After DECADES of being in thepublic limelight, after a DECADE on prime-time TELEVISION.

And only now these women suddenly remember that he assaulted them?

GTFOH.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

" 11th Woman Accuses Trump of Lewd Sexual Behavior "

An eleventh woman came forward Saturday to say that Donald Trump assaulted her — in 2006 at his resort in Nevada — and alleged that he asked her to come to his suite and offered her $10,000 to have sex with him and fly in his private plane.

Jessica Drake, 42, who works in the adult film industry, said that she was at a golf tournament at Trump's resort in Lake Tahoe working in a booth for Wicked Pictures, to whom she was contracted.

Drake said that she was invited up to Trump's suite — and she accepted, taking two other women with her.

Once inside, she said Trump — who was wearing pajamas and whose bodyguard was present — grabbed and tried to kiss each woman . Feeling uncomfortable, Drake said the women left and returned to their rooms.

The Obviously Fake Hit Pieces keep on Coming . Mr. Trump Allegedly paying this Adult Film Star 10 Thousand Dollars for a 1 Night Stand . 10 Years Later , she Decides to come out to the Media about her being Sexually Assaulted by Mr. Trump . The Dems and the MSM must be getting Really Desperate , Hitting the Wall for the 11th time without Any Crap Sticking to it . FAIL

Footnote - Hmm.. the Woman Lawyer looks Very Familiar.

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 22-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: link

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Footnote - Hmm.. the Woman Lawyer looks Very Familiar.

www.newsmax.com...

That's now a big problem for Donald in so far as any woman that Trump's been bad with (why doesn't he go slow and get what he wants instead of going about it that way is beyond me), now has a lawyer to contact..

If they do it, unprompted by anyone and they keep coming, then that's a big time problem for Trump's "conspiracy theory" about being framed and set up with fraudulent claims..

Trump has created this umbrella for them to all come out of the woodwork now, because of the way he's handled it all along.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Na this is just a Bill Cosby attempted fiction rerun.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
For all of who claiming outrage, answer these questions:

Did any of these women file police reports?
Did any need medical attention?
Any medical evidence of forced rape?
Were any forced to have sex against their will?
Were there any civil law suits?
If so, we're they settled ?
Were any intimidated and threatened to be silent by his wife(aka presidential nominee) or hired goons?

You are barking up the wrong tree. You are nothing but political shills trolling ATS forums.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Trump should be locked up. I can't conceive of a more dishonest, despicable and untrustworthy presidential candidate. Nixon looks like a saint next to this jerk.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Replace Trump with Clinton and you'd make sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
For all of who claiming outrage, answer these questions:

Did any of these women file police reports?
Did any need medical attention?
Any medical evidence of forced rape?
Were any forced to have sex against their will?
Were there any civil law suits?
If so, we're they settled ?
Were any intimidated and threatened to be silent by his wife(aka presidential nominee) or hired goons?

You are barking up the wrong tree. You are nothing but political shills trolling ATS forums.

They're not saying that he raped them. "Only" that he sexually assaulted them in an abusive manner without their consent. That's all. Groping, touching and kissing and grabbing, without their consent. Because he thought that he could just get away with it.

Individually most women don't want to come out with a complaint, but when the guy's denying it wholeheartedly, while offering a very lame excuse of an "apology", then he's the one that not only did it, but also the one who's created or generated the umbrella under which more and more of them can come forward, and they even have a lawyer they can call, unbidden by any Clinton campaign conspiracy to bring Trump down, which is an absurd contention.

Now he says he's going to sue them all, which only still further raises the prospect that still MORE will step forward.

He's placed himself in a real mess.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
Nixon looks like a saint next to this jerk.

And Trump looks like a saint next to Bill - a man who fully supports your beloved Hillary; a man she aggressively defended when his predatory behavior came to light.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

These are alleged unsubstantiated claims, some of which disputed by witnesses and some of which already debunked. There were not vetted or investigated thoroughly. This is throwing political motivated # on the wall to see what sticks, an abundance of claims does not prove a thing. Nothing but headlines in a 24 hour news cycle for people with short attention spans not intersted in facts. Most are over a decade old, some over 3 decades, with not one peep until now. All coming forward relatively similtaneously and orchestrated a month before election day.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

.. some of which already debunked.

Which ones have been debunked?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

.. some of which already debunked.

Which ones have been debunked?

I'll wait until you answer my questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join