It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another Woman Comes Forward About Trump Assaulting Her

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is pretty funny. This woman is brought to tears because someone accidentally brushed up against her breast? Doesn't that kind of thing happen about 10 million times a night in every single pub across this beautiful and sexy world?

Once again, how do people live with themselves when they vote for democrats? Maybe they don't, maybe they are all dead. Either physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I will never take these accusations seriously. They are BS from women wanting their fifteen minutes of fame. What about Slick Willy raping and assaulting women? Much worse than anything Trump has been accused of. And how about that criminal enterprise called the Clinton Foundation? Killary's significant neurological and other health issues? Why is all of that being ignored by the Lame Stream Media? Could it be that they want to shove Hillary down our throats as the only option? Not buying this one-sided attack on Trump.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You shouldn't call this sexual assault.
Call it lewd or rude behavior.

Crimes should be differentiated by severity. Otherwise we are equating brushing up against a breast while saying hello with an incident where a woman gets beaten and has genitals shoved in her face.

It does a huge disservice to actual real victims of abuse to give all the attention to a crybaby faker over something so minor it's not a big deal at all.

Women are raped and murdered every week in America but no one really gives a dam about that. Complete hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
redstatewatcher.com...

New reports of Donald Trump's latest sexual assault accuser have exposed her as a writer for the Anti-Trump Huffington Post. Truthfeed.com reported: Each “Trump accuser” gets more and more ridiculous. This one turns out to be a writer for the viciously ultra-left wing Anti-Trump Huffington Post, that has been acting in the role of Hillary SuperPac from day one.

edit on 21-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

ok, next time the daily mail reports muslims doing this as sexual assault don't complain.

Complete hypocrisy.

your words.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This....this poor GIRL.

She overheard the Donald speaking highly about her legs. Can you IMAGINE? It would be like a group of girls saying I"m attractive....OH THE HORROR.

But of course, she has to sell the story, as the Clinton campaign coached her. So of course he "touched her breast".

Look, I know thousands of people, some wealthy, some not. I don't know anyone who randomly goes up to females and grabs their breast. ESPECIALLY no one that is wealthy - they have FAR too much to lose in this society.

You people who didn't like trump in the first place will believe anything. Why hasn't she taken him to court? Oh, she would have to testify , duh. Why didn't ANY of these females mention a SINGLE word negative about Donald before this campaign? Have you ever thought about that?

For the record, I'm not voting for Trump. So you can't use your bs tactics and say "OH MAH GAWD. TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING. OH MAH GAWD"

In my reality, baseless claims don't amount to much. Sexual harrassement is NEVER a joking matter...and if it really happened, there would (or should) be lawsuits. There isn't a SINGLE LAW SUIT against trump regarding sexual assault. WHY????? My god people, use your brains.
edit on 10/21/2016 by supermarket2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

ok, next time the daily mail reports muslims doing this as sexual assault don't complain.

Complete hypocrisy.

your words.

I don't care about the daily mail nor what Muslims do.

You just wrongly judged me as a typical right winger when in reality I'm nothing like that. I'm a much more complicated entity.

You should consider what I said without those preconceived notions about the messenger. My agenda is completely seperate from everyone else and cannot be compared. I'm unique.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

This is sarcasm right? Where were these lying skanks during the primary's?

Bill and Hillary have raped and murdered more people than any couple in America and it has followed them since Arkansas. They have left so much damage in their wake, the lies you regurgitate about Trump pale in comparison.

If this were any other couple, Billy the pedophile child rapist and Kankles the evil witch would be on death row.

Again, the lies you regurgitate are just that. They do nothing to sway opinion in Trumps favor.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Interesting.

In your world, the more people who confirm a behavior in someone...the less likely that behavior is true.

I'm sorry, but I don't live in the Upside Down.

Ever heard the saying "if you tell a lie enough times, eventually it will be believed..."?

Trump is a misogynist! Trump is a misogynist! Trump is a misogynist!

Drill. It. Into. Your. Head.

So, this November, will you vote for a progressive or a misogynist?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I really found it idiotic when the moderator asked Trump why would these women all come out now and make those claims. The question makes you wonder what passes as journalism these days. Trump's answer should have been: "Why do you think?"

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Yeah, it's like when someone tells you not to think about an elephant and of course the very thing you must do at that instant is to think about an elephant.

So when the media keeps telling people what to and what not to think, unfortunately most people will do as told.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow, what a coincidence, they ALL decided to come forward just 30 days before the election, NOT when they were "assaulted." lol, give me a break...
edit on 22-10-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012
There isn't a SINGLE LAW SUIT against trump regarding sexual assault. WHY?????

Except for that girl that alleges he raped her when she was 13. Court is in December.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If Chef A took a piss in my meal, I wouldn't instead want Chef B to cook my food, if I knew he would hock a loogie into my linguine. Pointing out what Hillary may have done doesn't magically make Trump's misdeeds magically ok. Sad deflection, that's all that is.

Are all of those woman telling the truth? Probably not. Are some of them? Probably so. Trump dug his own grave when he told another person that he pushes himself on woman. Locker room talk? No. I've heard members of certain biking chapters talk like on occasion, but I wouldn't vote them in as POTUS, either.

Neither candidate is fit. I'm still blown away that people think Trump will make anything great again. A bullying, thin-skinned, braggart, praised buy our enemies, disliked by our allies, one of the supposed hated 1% that is somehow now "ok," with the foreign policy acumen of a gnat, a womanizer and possibly a borderline racist. Yea.. he is going to do GREAT things for this country.

"After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible! Yes. But great."

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Complete hypocrisy.

your words.

One man brushing up against a woman and accidentally touching her breast in no way equates to a mob of Muslim men surrounding and intentionally grabbing and groping women to teach them a lesson. Not in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

So, you are saying that it's not possible for any of these allegations against Trump to be true? Not one single one of them? We shall see.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's like a reflex, there he goes again!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Its rigged all rigged.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Its rigged all rigged.

The day after, Every woman that came forward is another reason why Hillary 'won'. Or ten thousand votes, whichever.

There doesn't have to be time for a trial, it doesn't matter if its not true either. Slander does its work simply by alluding to a crime, especially on the eve of the election. Especially sexual crimes...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Once again, how do people live with themselves when they vote for democrats? Maybe they don't, maybe they are all dead. Either physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

That's a terrible thing to say to people!

You're new around here aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join