It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another Woman Comes Forward About Trump Assaulting Her

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
a reply to: kruphix
The fact that you hear guys make comments about women all the time just goes to show that Trump is an everyman, he's "one of us" if you will, and that's what makes him likeable.

He's not like those p#ss@whiped guys who put women on pedestals and worship strong feminists like Hillary.

I didn't say I respect those guys...I said I hear them. They are usually also the guys that think it's still "cool" to go out and get overly drunk and hit on other women...even though they are married.

Your second comment just explains so much.

You don't have to put women on a pedestal...just treat them as equals.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The day before debate #3, Rush Limbaugh said that the DNC-Clinton-Media pattern of collusion dictates that the day after the debate, which is today, another "groped" Trump accuser would be paraded out. Sure nuff!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The day before debate #3, Rush Limbaugh said that the DNC-Clinton-Media pattern of collusion dictates that the day after the debate, which is today, another "groped" Trump accuser would be paraded out. Sure nuff!

Well if Rush predicted it...it must be true

Or, it's just that these women are finally having the courage to come forward because others are too.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Or, it's just that these women are finally having the courage to come forward because others are too.

So...you believe this woman has held on to her angst for the last 18 years and silently suffered only to come forward now at this time and that does not seem at all suspicious to you ....hmmm
edit on 20-10-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have no reason not to believe her.

Trump's behavior towards his other accusers, namely insulting them, makes me believe them even more.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

As you know, none of us are "perfect" with predicting. But it was interesting that this woman was trotted out, precisely as Limbaugh predicted.

Hillary-DNC are certainly dumb enough to keep going back to the same dry well over and over. Podesta, Schutlz, Brazile, and Clinton herself have demonstrated this to the country via their e-mails and TV appearances.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

As you know, none of us are "perfect" with predicting. But it was interesting that this woman was trotted out, precisely as Limbaugh predicted.

Hillary-DNC are certainly dumb enough to keep going back to the same dry well over and over. Podesta, Schutlz, Brazile, and Clinton herself have demonstrated this to the country via their e-mails and TV appearances.

If you guys have learned one thing, is that Clinton's campaign is smart. You may not like her, but they run a shrewd campaign.

IF, big IF, it's her campaign behind seeking out these women and encouraging to come forward now...then it is for a reason. If the internal polling says it is working, then they would continue.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The way you cherry pick who you respond to give you away...how much per post do you get paid or is this just your weird obsession. Seriously dude I been here since before I remember your name. In fact I only know you from this election cycle and you're more vocal for the dumbest propaganda as I've seen on the left. Anyway queue you're bulls#it response and the denials...it's plain to see for anyone who's been here with a brain.
edit on 21-10-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'll take a serial groper over a psychotic lady who has an addiction to winning at any cost.
Seriously? With Hillary's past and all we know about her closet and the skeletons within, groping is really going to the deal-breaker?

C'mon America, Hillary will just continue the same narrative that has caused the rest of the world to hate you.
If Hillary is elected I can promise you so many more innocent lives will be lost to false flag terrorist attacks.

Please stop the madness and eliminate both candidates.
Seriously.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I dont support either candidate...

But why do they come out now? At this time? A few weeks before the election? Why not during the primaries? Or even before that?

Did one tape give them courage to come out, or are they looking for their 15 minutes?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You mean like that woman, Summer, who claims Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007, yet in the wikileaks email we find an email where she wrote to the Trump campaign assistant asking to reconnect her with Trump and speaking highly of him just 5 months ago?...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: olaru12

So you would rather believe a man that brags about assaulting women rather than the victim.

Begging the question. You are assuming guilt before proving it resulting in circular reasoning.

10 deep. Getting pretty tough to keep up with this line of thinking.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Good Morning fellow ATS'ers

Rather than us state our opinion on which side we agree with, is there any proof to these stories rather than hearsay?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump's behavior towards his other accusers, namely insulting them, makes me believe them even more.

do you believe the woman who claims she was raped by Hillary? If not, why the difference?

I ,know you feel you have to politic for Hillary (either morally, or contractually), but to think that Trump has an affinity for quickly touching a breast or a crotch, and everyone he has done this to had it happen 10-20 years ago and they NEVER thought to come forward until a few days before the election, well, let's just say it's a tiny bit suspicious.

As has been seen time and again, no proof is needed, just accusations. And they don't need to be true to do the damage. If you don't care about truth, just destroying your opposition by any means necessary, then what other deceitful things are you capable of? Is that the kind of mindset we want representing the United States? A cut throat bitch who has no problem lying to get her way? (I realize I just described Hillary to a T)

This is weak sauce all day long.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I know this story is true. I was there. His next comment was, "oh that guy over there has good legs too". He then reached over and grabbed my inner thigh. "My word, your mild fuzz gives me inspiration". I went back to the DNC headquarters just like the last victim did who came out of the closet, and told them how I was raped and victimized by the thug with an orange face. They told me it could only have been a man named Donald Trump. My contributions to Hillary were only because I was so offended by Trump that fateful evening.

Like my victims, I think the best time to press charges is to wait in case they run for president and wait till right before the election... BAM... right in the kisser. Thats how you get back at them by waiting till they run for office. We're all guilty of this you know you have done this guys.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Were you the one in the purple striped pants suit? I saw the whole thing.
It was deplorable.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ahh, more 10 minutes of fame from another fake.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If you guys have learned one thing, is that Clinton's campaign is smart. You may not like her, but they run a shrewd campaign.

IF, big IF, it's her campaign behind seeking out these women and encouraging to come forward now...then it is for a reason. If the internal polling says it is working, then they would continue.

So does that mean you condone using abused woman as pawns in a ploy to get someone elected president????

Now who doesn't respect women??? I mean its bad enough according to you that they were raped...and now you parade them out to be publicly shamed to get a terrible person elected....Wow talk about having no morals....You people are truly sick!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So much for innocent until proven guilty .

Trump's behavior towards his other accusers

Accusers .

Quite sad really .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SullivanBlack
is there any proof to these stories rather than hearsay?

The women's words and their crocodile tears are the only proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join