It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another Woman Comes Forward About Trump Assaulting Her

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

the first time 10 secs alrdy cringe worthly

"trump will call be a liar" ~looks and scans the crowd~

her acting is terrible

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You assaulted me yesterday when I walked by your house.. See how easy that was?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Drip….drip…drip
Bill Trump or Donald Cosby

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury

the first time 10 secs alrdy cringe worthly

"trump will call be a liar" ~looks and scans the crowd~

her acting is terrible

But...she sells...and that is all that matters nowadays.

Never mind that BOTH candidates are rubbish, and one is only worse than the other because of track record (Clinton) if the media can somehow make a president, they can justify their own self inflated opinion of importance.

And as such the world suffers.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"The Trump diaries"
A new series Coming soon on Netflix.

Executive produced by HRC.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Today another woman has come forward to share her story about how Trump sexually assaulted her.

Karena Virginia Becomes 10th Woman to Accuse Trump of Sexual Misconduct

"I knew who he was, but I had never met him. He was with a few other men," she said at a press conference in New York Thursday. "I was quite surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me. He said, 'Hey, look at this one, we haven't seen her before. Look at those legs.' As though I was an object, rather than a person."

"He then walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm, then his hand touched the right inside of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched," she continued.

How many more women have to come forward to share their stories before Trump and his supporters start to take this issue seriously?

Aww, look folks! ANOTHER woman "sexually assaulted" by Trump!

First off, not even the most depraved molest people with other people around.

Second, do some research before believing this BS! DNC planned to do this to him MONTHS ago.

The thing is, people who have sense know it's all BS. Bill Clinton is the rapist, pal.
If these women were so traumatized, why didn't they notify the authorities or deal with it ahead of time??

As a woman who was assaulted and darn near violently raped, these false accusations upset me. I remember a lot of what happened, but I don't remember step by step everything that occurred.

And that is what stands out to me...Their "stories" are a bit too dramatic/clear. Because, you see, when this actually happens? Your adrenaline kicks in like a mo fo...Fight or flight. In my case? I fought, then fled and I was very, very lucky.

edit on 20-10-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
her acting is terrible

But she can cry on cue and that's all that matters.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

She is an actress. From her website:

Karena is a deeply spiritual yoga teacher, motivational speaker, healer, miracles counselor and spiritual coach. As a child she was highly sensitive to angels and perceived the deep human need for sharing and uplifting one another. She began her path as spiritual teacher while working in the entertainment industry as a television actress and model recognizing that heart centered compassion was the tool for happiness. Karena incorporates the Law of Attraction and physics to co-create with Spirit, and become a magnetic being of pure love and miraculous force.

She has been a certified yoga instructor in the Kundalini and Hatha schools for nearly twenty years. Karena released the acclaimed Kundalini Yoga video “Abundance and Miracles” in 2013 and released her itunes app “Relax and Attract with Karena” in 2014. She writes for The Huffington Post as well as her own blog, and was recently featured on Veria Living and Bravo TV. Her teaching encompasses subjects as wide as yoga, fulfillment, fertility, meditation, deep relaxation and angelic connection. Karena shares a radiant healing presence and heart centered awareness that inspires all to live a life of miracles, love, light and joy.

Not only is she an actress, a charlatan and snake-oil salesman, but she writes for the Huffington Post!!!! Convenient.

Source

Which one do you suppose she is, and look how many more of them they have to go through over there at the HuffPo!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Which one do you suppose she is, and look how many more of them they have to go through over there at the HuffPo!

They seem too young to have been sexually assaulted by Trump 20 years ago.

Unless they're gonna play the child abuse card next.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another fable brought to you by Clinton Productions Unlimited.

Smiling emojis are what I always enjoy seeing when the discussion is about sexual assault. Good job!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Can you prove any of these women have any connection at all to the DNC or the Clinton campaign?

Can you prove any of these women's conveniently timed stories?

They're both speculation but Ockham's razor says their lying. If these women came forward at any other time than during an election(especially the last month) I'd be more inclined to believe them over Trump.

10 women. Occam's razor would certainly say at least one of them is telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: BlueShaman

Don't forget he commented on her legs, as though she was an object. Those sorts of comments can stay with a person for life.

The reason why she only came out now is because it took her 20 years of intensive psychotherapy to muster the courage to exact revenge on her assailant.

As if human beings aren't objects by definition. This election really is about political correctness. Trump compliments someone, they get disgusted and are traumatized.

WOW

Are you serious?

You call that giving a women a compliment?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

WOW

Are you serious?

Deep down she was ecstatic that a rich and famous man like Trump thought she had nice pins.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

WOW

Are you serious?

Deep down she was ecstatic that a rich and famous man like Trump thought she had nice pins.

You see, I like these threads.

Because it makes it clear why some of you are Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes, I'm sure you are a saint and never made a comment about a woman's body with your guy friends.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yes, I'm sure you are a saint and never made a comment about a woman's body with your guy friends.

Exactly!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A coordinated attack would be perfect to offset Hillies marriage conundrums.

Someone pressed the button.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Sorry, I actually have respect for women.

I hear guys make lewd comments about women all the time, even about their own wives...I just shake my head.

These men seem to have a maturity issue overall, not just with respect to their attitude towards women. Trump seems to suffer from the same issue.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hope all these accusers/political terrorists are reading the fine print with public accusations and slander laws.

You start making accusations without proof, you would rightfully be financially destroyed, if not also face legal charges.

I would tread lightly with someone that has his legal team.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The fact that you hear guys make comments about women all the time just goes to show that Trump is an everyman, he's "one of us" if you will, and that's what makes him likeable.

He's not like those p#ss@whiped guys who put women on pedestals and worship strong feminists like Hillary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join