It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another Woman Comes Forward About Trump Assaulting Her

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
If the op truly believes these women then why post in the mud pit?

Because I know how Trump supporters would react to this.

If I put it anywhere other than the Mud Pit, the thread would be closed for staff review by now.

I mean, just read the responses....someone just claimed it is ok, and routine, for men to rape their wives if they aren't feeling like having sex sometimes.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

In 1998, Trump allegedly touched the inside of a woman's breast, and here she is 20 years later crying about it. This is getting ridiculous, and is doing damage to the plights of real sexual assault victims.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I'm sure there have been times when your mom told your dad not tonight and he probably pushed the envelope

What?

Did you really just say it is ok form husbands to rape their wives?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Jonjonj

So what? She is probably like the other CRT people on the interwebs...do anything for a payday.

And the whole wiping away the tears thing? Really?

There it is - the two fallbacks of the Trump campaign and their CTR minions.

1. Deflect to Hillary.
2. Attack the source or the person(s) in the source
3. Call those who have an opposing viewpoint a "shill" by suggesting their a CTR operative

The baseless and paranoid conspiracies (and I'm all for a good conspiracy) that the Trump campaign has to come up with shows the desperation, it's truly palpable.

Trump's entire presidency basically centers around "he's not Hillary or Bill Clinton," and because of this his supporters believe him to be incapable of any sort of wrongdoing.

It's interesting to say the least.

Oh, and number four is to tell anyone who has an opposing viewpoint to Trump that they're secretly a Hillary lover and supporter. Which by the way, I certainly am not.

I detest authoritarians and do not discriminate. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have more in common with one another than they do with us "we the people."

For all this to be true and hold any water it would have to exist without the ability to countercharge. Its not deflecting to point out rank hypocrisy in ones accusers.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Let's review....

So you would rather believe a man that brags about assaulting women rather than the victim.

curious...
edit on 20-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Not only that, but it legitimizes false narrative and false witness if these accounts are in fact false, rather than just rehashed for pecuniary/political gain.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: spellery

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

In 1998, Trump allegedly touched the inside of a woman's breast, and here she is 20 years later crying about it. This is getting ridiculous, and is doing damage to the plights of real sexual assault victims.

Yes. Of which they don't care about anyway other then gender political usefulness.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

So you would rather believe a man that brags about assaulting women rather than the victim.

Begging the question. You are assuming guilt before proving it resulting in circular reasoning.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: ghostrager

How many more women have to come forward to share their stories before Trump and his supporters start to take this issue seriously?

The more women the DNC and Clinton camp scrape up with these bogus claims just continues to make them even easier to discredit.

Trump's run for presidency hangs from the female vote. Clinton knows this and we'll see more and more women 'coming forward' through the election.

Interesting.

In your world, the more people who confirm a behavior in someone...the less likely that behavior is true.

I'm sorry, but I don't live in the Upside Down.

Nawww, you just live in bizarro world like the rest of us, where a known criminal can run for president lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yes. Of which they don't care about anyway other then gender political usefulness

We already know from the Podesta emails that Gloria Allred has it out for Trump, and then oddly enough, here she is with unfounded and baseless accusations.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix]

Can you prove any of these women have any connection at all to the DNC or the Clinton campaign?

If they are represented by Gloria Allred, then the answer is Hell Yes.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

She is an actress. From her website:

Karena is a deeply spiritual yoga teacher, motivational speaker, healer, miracles counselor and spiritual coach. As a child she was highly sensitive to angels and perceived the deep human need for sharing and uplifting one another. She began her path as spiritual teacher while working in the entertainment industry as a television actress and model recognizing that heart centered compassion was the tool for happiness. Karena incorporates the Law of Attraction and physics to co-create with Spirit, and become a magnetic being of pure love and miraculous force.

She has been a certified yoga instructor in the Kundalini and Hatha schools for nearly twenty years. Karena released the acclaimed Kundalini Yoga video “Abundance and Miracles” in 2013 and released her itunes app “Relax and Attract with Karena” in 2014. She writes for The Huffington Post as well as her own blog, and was recently featured on Veria Living and Bravo TV. Her teaching encompasses subjects as wide as yoga, fulfillment, fertility, meditation, deep relaxation and angelic connection. Karena shares a radiant healing presence and heart centered awareness that inspires all to live a life of miracles, love, light and joy.

Not only is she an actress, a charlatan and snake-oil salesman, but she writes for the Huffington Post!!!! Convenient.

Source
edit on 20-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh, look! i believe I mentioned that there would be some sort of anti-Trump story come out today. Here it is. I never imagined that they would lack so much imagination that it would be yet another attempted sex scandal. *yawn*

These are getting old and predictable.

The email dumps might be predictable, but at least there is new material in them.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Don't forget he commented on her legs, as though she was an object. Those sorts of comments can stay with a person for life.

The reason why she only came out now is because it took her 20 years of intensive psychotherapy to muster the courage to exact revenge on her assailant.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

She is an actress. From her website:

Karena is a deeply spiritual yoga teacher, motivational speaker, healer, miracles counselor and spiritual coach. As a child she was highly sensitive to angels and perceived the deep human need for sharing and uplifting one another. She began her path as spiritual teacher while working in the entertainment industry as a television actress and model recognizing that heart centered compassion was the tool for happiness. Karena incorporates the Law of Attraction and physics to co-create with Spirit, and become a magnetic being of pure love and miraculous force.

She has been a certified yoga instructor in the Kundalini and Hatha schools for nearly twenty years. Karena released the acclaimed Kundalini Yoga video “Abundance and Miracles” in 2013 and released her itunes app “Relax and Attract with Karena” in 2014. She writes for The Huffington Post as well as her own blog, and was recently featured on Veria Living and Bravo TV. Her teaching encompasses subjects as wide as yoga, fulfillment, fertility, meditation, deep relaxation and angelic connection. Karena shares a radiant healing presence and heart centered awareness that inspires all to live a life of miracles, love, light and joy.

Not only is she an actress, a charlatan and snake-oil salesman, but she writes for the Huffington Post!!!! Convenient.

Source

But this would be damning, right? I mean in any other type of news story, this would basically destroy the story?

And yet here we are.

Like I said in my second post...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking, was it an accidental brush of her breast because he grabbed her arm?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Don't forget he commented on her legs, as though she was an object. Those sorts of comments can stay with a person for life.

The reason why she only came out now is because it took her 20 years of intensive psychotherapy to muster the courage to exact revenge on her assailant.

As if human beings aren't objects by definition. This election really is about political correctness. Trump compliments someone, they get disgusted and are traumatized.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Exactly what I was thinking, was it an accidental brush of her breast because he grabbed her arm?

Doesn't even warrant a thought. My dentist rests her breasts on my forehead while I'm laying there. Let's hope Allred isn't still around when I run for leader of the free world.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

From your source:

She began her path as spiritual teacher while working in the entertainment industry as a television actress and model recognizing that heart centered compassion was the tool for happiness.

I truly wonder about her abilities, has she healed herself?

Karena shares a radiant healing presence and heart centered awareness that inspires all to live a life of miracles, love, light and joy.

But she never got healed from this fatal tit brushing abuse... I mean COME ON PEOPLE!!

On a personal note, I find her very attractive.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Ok then were are the affair? Should be tons of affairs coming forward.

Affairs are consensual. Trump is being scrutinized for non-consensual sexual advances, because he so vehemently denied them, after publicly admitting to doing just that.

edit on 20-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join