It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another Woman Comes Forward About Trump Assaulting Her

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Today another woman has come forward to share her story about how Trump sexually assaulted her.

Karena Virginia Becomes 10th Woman to Accuse Trump of Sexual Misconduct

"I knew who he was, but I had never met him. He was with a few other men," she said at a press conference in New York Thursday. "I was quite surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me. He said, 'Hey, look at this one, we haven't seen her before. Look at those legs.' As though I was an object, rather than a person."

"He then walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm, then his hand touched the right inside of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched," she continued.

How many more women have to come forward to share their stories before Trump and his supporters start to take this issue seriously?

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

How many more women have to come forward to share their stories before Trump and his supporters start to take this issue seriously?

The more women the DNC and Clinton camp scrape up with these bogus claims just continues to make them even easier to discredit.

Trump's run for presidency hangs from the female vote. Clinton knows this and we'll see more and more women 'coming forward' through the election.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Not to mention the stories are starting to sound like something written in Forum.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

The more women the DNC and Clinton camp scrape up with these bogus claims just continues to make them even easier to discredit.

Trump's run for presidency hangs from the female vote. Clinton knows this and we'll see more and more women 'coming forward' through the election.

Interesting.

In your world, the more people who confirm a behavior in someone...the less likely that behavior is true.

I'm sorry, but I don't live in the Upside Down.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Only 19 more days
then you will have to pay to look at Trump.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Another fable brought to you by Clinton Productions Unlimited.

link   

Ok then were are the affair? Should be tons of affairs coming forward.

link   
All I can add is God help these women if Donald actually gets elected. I mean God help us all but as far as they are concerned, can you imagine what will become of their lives when The Donald wields the power of his office like his personal blunt object?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Interesting.

In your world, the more people who confirm a behavior in someone...the less likely that behavior is true.

During an election where the DNC and Clinton camp has shown over and over again how dishonest they conduct their campaign? Yes, the more that come forward the harder it is to believe, especially when you break down the popular vote by sex and see the underlying reason why such attacks benefit Clinton so well.

Maybe you're just disoriented?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

He would need to call Hillary on coverups and Bill for pointers.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: ghostrager

Interesting.

That's Trumpsters logic.

See, if I were to say something like "the more wild and baseless conspiracies that pop up around Hillary Clinton regurgitated by the alt-right the easier it is to discredit them and cast my vote for Hillary because it shows the level of intellect of the other respective camp," people would lose their minds lol.

... But when it comes to Trump, it does not apply or work that way.

Trump is closer friends and has closer ties to his "opponent," Hillary Clinton than he does to any of the people he's coming into casting their votes.

But no worries, Donald says that's not true, and he would never lie! Presidential candidates NEVER lie!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
All I can add is God help these women if Donald actually gets elected. I mean God help us all but as far as they are concerned, can you imagine what will become of their lives when The Donald wields the power of his office like his personal blunt object?

You mean like Hillary did except she only wielded the power of her husbands office.....Imagine what happens is SHE get she power.....

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Have you ever just sat back and thought about why you would dismiss sexual assault accusations simply because you want to vote for a guy?

There is nothing preventing you from doing both, you could accept that Trump has a very ugly history of abusing women and still vote for him...that's not illegal.

So I assume that you pride yourself on having some set of morals which include you not supporting someone who would sexually assault women. In order for you to feel good about your vote, you are having to lie to yourself to convince yourself that Trump is not a serial sexual assaulter, so you can vote for him and still feel like your morals are in place.

My question is, does it work?

Have you successfully lied to yourself, or do you know you are lying to yourself but it makes it easier to keep repeating the lie instead of facing the facts?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Lame.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

During an election where the DNC and Clinton camp has shown over and over again how dishonest they conduct their campaign? Yes, the more that come forward the harder it is to believe, especially when you break down the popular vote by sex and see the underlying reason why such attacks benefit Clinton so well.

Can you prove any of these women have any connection at all to the DNC or the Clinton campaign?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh, there it is folks - it's all a fable.

No need for research/citations, in today's America - one simply just needs to "say" something is true - and it's magically true!

Wow! So much truth! Amazing!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So what? She is probably like the other CRT people on the interwebs...do anything for a payday.

And the whole wiping away the tears thing? Really?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Lame.

Your meme is indeed very lame and has nothing to offer discussion wise and is completely off topic.

Not to mention the fallacious insinuations comparing potential abuse to grocery store shopping.

Weren't people just flipping the # out about transgender people in restrooms? What happened to the feigned outrage?

Potential sexual assault = grocery store check-out lanes

Potential transgender in restrooms = WE NEED MOAR SMALL GUBMENT LAWS AND LEGISLATION

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So this is why Bruce Jenner became a woman!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

The only 'blunt' object used was in the white house in the Slick WIlly days....

She said she first encountered Donald Trump in 1998, as she was waiting for a car service to pick her up after the U.S. Open tennis tournament in Queens, New York. "I knew who he was, but I had never met him. He was with a few other men," she said at a press conference in New York Thursday. "I was quite surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me.

He said, 'Hey, look at this one, we haven't seen her before. Look at those legs.' As though I was an object, rather than a person." "He then walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm, then his hand touched the right inside of my breast. I was in shock.

I flinched," she continued. Trump then asked her, "Don't you know who I am? Don't you know who I am?" she said. Related: Trump Accuser Summer Zervos Fights Back With New Witness After she got into her car, the "shock turned to shame," Virginia said. She said that for years she felt she was to blame for the incident because she was wearing a short dress and high heels at the time.

So when will the other men with Trump come out and call bs. She did not want to bring shame to her family because she thought someone brushed up against her breast???? Why did they not sue at the time like Clintons accusers did? Trump had a #ton more money....
edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-20T16:45:41-05:000441 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-20T16:46:38-05:000438 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join