It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Newsweek’s Eichenwald Doubles Down on Debunked Conspiracy, Loses It on Twitter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So I came across this bizarre story that had me scratching my head trying to connects dots . I am not even sure that connecting the dots helps in this story as it does a 180 % with a upside down tale relating to the Trump campaign . As if Donald needed any help in that sense . Any way its about a Spudnick new reporter that was just doing what news guys do .Problem was that he seems to have been set up to fail but to create a link between Trump and Putin .

To tell you the truth I was glad to come across the story being covered by the Corbett report . He helped me make some sense to it . Its still quite challenging for me to tell you the truth . Any way a link to the piece and the Corbett report that starts at 6:27 .. ""
sputniknews.com...

The journalist who wrote the debunked Trump-Putin conspiracy theory - and was exposed by Sputnik of admitting to being fed the story to malign the candidate by US intelligence officials - has updated, instead of retracting, his story. After which he had a complete breakdown on Twitter and threatened to use Newsweek’s lawyers against Sputnik. Read more: sputniknews.com...

sputniknews.com...

And the vid
At the end of the day on this one ,it seems that the US intelligence is working behind the scenes to help elect their Queen .
edit on 20-10-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Let Vladimir explain :

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Putin is always very clear and outspoken, and I'm sorry to say ( since I live in "the west" ) is a very logical man.
He says exactly what I'm thinking about the American election and the way the US carries itself internationally.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

(Your first link isn't working)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Fixed , thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

We are supposed to believe that Russia is not interfering with the American election because the Kremlin controlled state media says they're not?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Wow. A little dose of sanity. Almost makes me wish our candidates were a little more like that, as much as i hate to say it.

Its a crazy world when Putin comes across as a better candidate than either of the 2 turds floated in this election.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

We are supposed to believe that Russia is not interfering with the American election because the Kremlin controlled state media says they're not?

Of course they are. Who doesn't try to exert their influence when possible? I'd be shocked otherwise.

But the extent of that intererence is being played up, and the reports seem to support that conclusion. What everyone thinks is Russian interference is simply US intelligence psyops. There is nothing legally preventing them from doing it now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Didn't Obama try and influence the Brexit vote?

Countries do this all the time!

Putin really isn't under any threat from the Russians and can say what he thinks, it'd be great to have this happen in a true democracy where media were actually impartial and not propaganda machines!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: latic

Didn't Obama try and influence the Brexit vote?

Obama did it the way it is supposed to be done, by delivering a speech clarifying what the nation's policy will be should the relationship change. This was open and honest. Note that he was not endorsing a political candidate. That would violate Westphalian principles.

Countries do this all the time!

Sometimes they do it illegally. Russia has a track record of subversion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Putin is not supporting Trump, Trump is unwittingly supporting Putin's agenda of undercutting faith in liberal democracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But the extent of that intererence is being played up, and the reports seem to support that conclusion. What everyone thinks is Russian interference is simply US intelligence psyops. There is nothing legally preventing them from doing it now.

Are you saying that it is legal for a foreign intelligence service to steal private correspondence and publish them in an attempt to derail an election?

(post by HerpaDerpagiorgio removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HerpaDerpagiorgio

Are you saying that it is legal for a foreign intelligence service to steal private correspondence and publish them in an attempt to derail an election?

At some point the lawfulness of an action comes down to what the f you gonna do about it and Obama the mongrol ain't dindu nuffin.

What would you do in his place? Please be specific.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Is ATS about getting people to do what is right in the right way or simply wanting to know the truth about events and happenings!

Most of what we want to know will always come from leaks and hacks etc.

If the russians hacked the and found proof of alien life it would be seen as a good thing.

To me openly or covertly influencing another country during a vote is wrong, however I'm unsure if it'd been a good thing if these leaks happened after the election.

(post by HerpaDerpagiorgio removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

No where did I say that, why would you even ask?

Im saying that you only have the word of our crooked ass government and the DNC, who has everything to gain by flinging the booger on Russia, since they've been caught with their pants down.

You cannot believe your government anymore. If you ever could. They are now allowed (i.e., compelled) to use psyops and various manipulations and lies to sway your opinion.

If Russia is hacking our various political organizations or interfering with our election, I wouldn't be surprised. That is what countries do. We spent the 80's crapping all over the democratic processes through Central and South America. Its not like the US are saints. The outrage is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

At some point the lawfulness of an action comes down to what the f you gonna do about it and Obama the mongrol ain't dindu nuffin.

Murder suicide my wife then myself with a candlestick in the Oval Office, or not make feckless threats before the UN general assembly.

I am correct to conclude from this erotically charged racist and misogynist fantasy that you are an enthusiastic supporter of Mister Trump?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: latic

If the russians hacked the and found proof of alien life it would be seen as a good thing.

And if that "proof" is a con game?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Murder suicide my wife then myself with a candlestick in the Oval Office, or not make feckless threats before the UN general assembly.

I am correct to conclude from this erotically charged racist and misogynist fantasy that you are an enthusiastic supporter of Mister Trump?

Yessir. Just a good looking successful alpha male with white privileges out the yang life is good.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HerpaDerpagiorgio

Still afraid to post under your actual account? Just want to let out some hot air?

<<   2 >>

join