It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton: Alien Invasion, Project Firesign? and More...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
If true why not get allah to send a message to the A HOLE terrorists ?

Or is it in use now ?

Hmmm, it does say "The ability to produce these effects across 23% of the continental United States is the objective of FIRESIGN and field tests in the Levant have proven successful."

Could Firesign be the modern evolution of good ol' Project Bluebeam?

Then there's Benenson's own website stating...

"Benenson Strategy Group (BSG) is a top strategic research consultancy that advises many of the world’s most successful corporations, heads of state, and institutions. For over a decade, we have been passionate about helping our clients achieve better results by forging powerful connections with their audiences' values and emotions. From the President of the United States to Toyota and Intel, leading brands turn to us when they need to connect, compete, and convince.

By marrying our language expertise with innovative research, our consultants deliver insights-based strategies that achieve better results for our clients and help them connect with their audiences—resulting in historic victories, above-market performance, and stronger brands."

Quite an interesting find. I guess we'll find out in the next few weeks.
edit on 10/20/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

The phone number checks out as Benenson Group, but the address for them is a Pennsylvania address in DC.

Could be a hoax, but a hoax that took a great deal to put together.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Found this part interesting as well...

"The FIRESIGN scenario is that of an invading extraterrestrial force of nearly incomprehensible scale (massive floating cities descending, god-sized “walkers” among the clouds with terrifying weapons, wheels of fire and eyes, etc.)"

Not long ago there were reports of a "floating city" in the skies above China. Skip to 10:37 for photos of the incident.

Not to claim that the China vid was necessarily real, but it is interesting that the paper references that exact scenario.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Well if your into that kind of mind bending business wouldn't it be wise to provide some deniability for yourself. Just throw one little thing off and you can claim hoax.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Exactly friend. Many sightings of various mirages being seen here, there and everywhere. Knowledge of HARRP and its abilities and I am sure much larger scale projects that we do not know about. HARRP is in the public eye too much, just like Area 51. There is other bases and secrets occurring as we speak and thus could be testing such abilities and having weird side effects. If Nikola Tesla was making ships disappear with the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943, god only knows what is occurring now. They say what we know now, is 60 years behind actual progression of government secrets and technology.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Project "Firesign," indeed:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Wouldn't it be amusing if the one who named the alleged project was a fan of that album.

If real, such a name could certainly provide a nice layer of plausible deniability.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

There are a bunch of files over at wikileaks using joel benenson as the search term. Really juicy stuff on how they manipulate the masses. No firesign proposal, but lots of words like "paradigm shift". Just started looking into them.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe this explains the purpose of chemtrails? They could prepping the sky, possibly creating a layer that will work as a screen?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Well if they bounce sunlight back into space I don't see any reason why the stuff couldn't act like a big movie screen.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
as much as i would like to see this seem legit, its already been debunked on reddit

the symbol for the company is way off.
the address goes to an office building with no link to beneson.

we called the phone number and asked if they had an address there and was told absolutely not

this is an elaborate hoax...

firesign is firesign theatre. its a comedy group that joked around about alien invasion
en.wikipedia.org...

Plot[edit] Everything You Know Is Wrong employs the Firesign Theatre's signature surreal playwriting. It is ostensibly produced and narrated by "Happy" Harry Cox, who runs the recording studio "Nude Age Enterprises" from his mobile home in a nudist trailer park located in the fictional town of Hellmouth, California (surrounded by the towns of Hooker and Heater). The original LP album is not divided into tracks; side one (20:45) begins with Cox introducing "another in his series of mind-breaking records" with a reverberating montage of his latest revelations: "Dogs flew spaceships!" "The Aztecs invented the vacation!" "Men and women are the same sex!" "Our forefathers took drugs!" "Your brain is not the boss! (Yes! That's right!)" "Everything you know is wrong!" He then presents his interviews of locals connected with UFO sightings; a short play alleging the founding fathers of the United States planned the American Revolution while smoking hemp; a purported wire recording of a medicine show from c. 1900; and an "official stolen Air Force training film" of the secret plan to deal with an alien uprising. On side 2 (21:15), we hear some messages recorded on Cox's telephone answering machine, Channel 6 television news reports, and a psychic "sending directly from his mind to ours." A motorcycle daredevil, a crowd of people, and the TV news crew are drawn to a large hole that contains a golden staircase and "leads to the Sun at the center of the Earth", and all descend into it. The aliens finally appear, but finding no one but Cox, leave him alone to ponder: "Seekers...it looks like this is the end. Or is it only the begin ...? No, it's the end." Characters[edit]

www.youtube.com...

Haha that's awesome! I remember the Firesign Theater from the (long gone) days of underground FM radio. "Nick Danger. Third Eye"!
edit on 10/20/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Project "Firesign," indeed:
www.youtube.com...

So some fellows made a joke about something in regards to this name. Does not mean it is a hoax. Just means the two names correlate. Names come from all kinds of life and normally from something, someone likes or was impressed by.

NASA calls all its top projects funny names. So why would another not do the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Knowledge of HARRP and its abilities and I am sure much larger scale projects that we do not know about. HARRP is in the public eye too much, just like Area 51.

It was called HAARP.

If Nikola Tesla was making ships disappear with the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943
He didn't. He died in January. In New York, as rather deranged recluse who fell in love with a pigeon.

edit on 10/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
At the very least can we all agree to stop calling it Blue Beam now? I'm so tired of hearing the same project name over and over for 20 years, as if it wouldn't have evolved and changed in the meantime even if it were a real thing (which I will not offer a conclusive opinion on either way).

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
He didn't. He died in January. In New York, as rather deranged recluse who fell in love with a pigeon.

*Drunk and in love with a pigeon
edit on 21-10-2016 by Lice000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
wait wait wait back up a second
sodium layer 100km above the ground?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
wait wait wait back up a second
sodium layer 100km above the ground?

Seems legit.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

He fed the pigeons, and his favorite died before he did. Sad that people still ridicule one of the greatest minds that any of us have ever known about.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Oh like this ?
Yeah I think it's not beyond the realm of possibilities.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Lice000

He fed the pigeons, and his favorite died before he did. Sad that people still ridicule one of the greatest minds that any of us have ever known about.

Oh no...don't downplay it. The dude was a pigeon ****er, great mind and inventor...but a pigeon ****er

"I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life.”

Link

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join