It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Alien Invasion, Project Firesign? and More...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have no idea how legitimate this document is and the information that is contained, however I have attached a link to the page for those here to reference.

Link to Document

So in this document is states the following. ( link above contains all the below quotes. )

For almost two decades the Department of Defense and NASA have coordinated on a black book project under the codename FIRESIGN. FIRESIGN’s aim is to create a religious “awe effect” in enemy populations to create an instantaneous psychological soft-kill (abject submission). The operation uses high powered lasers to project realseeming images on the sodium layer 100km above the surface. These images can cover hundreds or even thousands of square miles and can appear completely real, three dimensional, and can move.

FIRESIGN

The FIRESIGN scenario is that of an invading extraterrestrial force of nearly incomprehensible scale (massive floating cities descending, god-sized “walkers” among the clouds with terrifying weapons, wheels of fire and eyes, etc.). This phenomena, when activated will bring electoral and social systems to a halt and, in afflicted areas, will permit a narrative wherein POTUS is able to “Call a halt” to the invasion and then “hand over the
torch” to Clinton, providing a basic continuity of state.

AFTERMATH

The aftermath of FIRESIGN will be the psychological subjugation of areas where uprisings are most likely to occur. The induced trauma of FIRESIGN will provide ample cover to government and NGOs who will be “providing aid” (psychotropic to induce docility) and counseling services which will ensure further domestication. FIRESIGN will require a great deal of power, mobile command stations with nitrogencooled super-computers, and the co-opting of the ELF arrays. We have created a schedule and teams roster that can be moved into position following the third debate.

This seems to state basically a plan to control populations in the event we did not agree with the controlling elites. This alien invasion, whether real or not. The whole idea would not surprise me at all. Let's be honest if a country has in place methods to control a population from uprising, then I am sure they many other projects at hand. We all know of many other known black projects, this to me seems new however.

To add to this post, these were also listed. Seemingly, if the above would not work these are other options.

Red Dawn

Support is too wide-spread. While an RD scenario using UN
forces and Canadian-border infil would be effective in
shutting down northern voting, it would simply delay the
inevitable and result in hardened support for Mr. Trump.
Loss of property (& life)
Alt-Right forces are prepared for battle

Colbalt Rain

The public has been primed for radiological attack and
stockpiles have been positioned but while the psychological
impact of a Co-60 weapon is severe, the threshold of
opportunity may have passed for this to stop a vote.
Loss of profit under martial law.
Leaks could compromise

Bl Riot

Again, while staged civil unrest could prevent pockets of
America from voting, the damage is too wide-spread.
Command and control is dicey at this
point as substantial numbers of employed
minorities have defected to Trump

Zikpocalypse

Improved strains of ZIKV have been delivered and we have
disseminated them to operatives. Unfortunately this will
suppress women voters more than men (even as ZIKV2 is
lethal in adults). This would hurt Hillary Clinton and
Trump voters are willing to risk lethal pathogens to vote
Post-election control

Sharia Escalation

States have blocked key immigrant operatives. Without the
required Muslim-Islamist population in place, the IE plan
will not be sufficiently impactful.
LEO is pro-Trump and will not roll over
due to Muslim demands of political
correctness

Unnatural Disaster

HAARP is in skeleton crew mode. Subterranean
thermobaric devices in fracking mines are untested. Surveys
suggest this might not stop Trump voters
Unproven techniques / unintended
consequences
Reactivating HAARP may have PALE
HORSE PROTOCOL ramifications
edit on 20-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If true why not get allah to send a message to the A HOLE terrorists ?

Or is it in use now ?

Either way good thread 👍

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

The laser is used to create an artificial "guide star" which is used to operate the adaptive optics of the telescope.
www.eso.org...

It cannot produce images, real seeming or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
If true why not get allah to send a message to the A HOLE terrorists ?

Or is it in use now ?

Either way good thread 👍

They would probably just ignore it anyway and decide their doctrine does not state such messages from the sky, so on with the craziness.

and appreciated!
edit on 20-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"According to Wikileaks, Hillary hates 'everyday people'

52% said yes

33% said not sure

15% said no

Ohhh. juicy.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I like how the footer at each page of that document says

"Do not distribute. Do not copy."

Whoops! Someone missed the memo on that one

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I like how the footer at each page of that document says

"Do not distribute. Do not copy."

Whoops! Someone missed the memo on that one

Yeah seems so lol. It was uploaded online, so I am only the messenger!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That documents quite good satire...

Q14: Hillary suffers from what ailment?

Nothing / Healthy ……….. 21%

Pneumonia ……….. 18%

Brain cancer …………….. 16%

Parkinson's disease ……….. 10%

Vascular dementia ………….. 16%

Alzheimer's disease …………….. 2%

Anti-social personality disorder……….. 13%

Not sure …………….. 4%

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im going to go with most significant leak so far

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

Yeah I found those parts quite the, lmao.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Very nice find. It's a salvage proposal for clintons campaign. Funny stuff. Joel Benenson is a stradgist and worked for Obama.

Here's a little bit more about him.
en.wikipedia.org...
I'm almost, kinda, well maybe not, feel sorry for her.

Pure Tavistock.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Very nice find. It's a salvage proposal for clintons campaign. Funny stuff. Joel Benenson is a stradgist and worked for Obama.

Here's a little bit more about him.
en.wikipedia.org...
I'm almost, kinda, well maybe not, feel sorry for her.

Pure Tavistock.

I'll read into that fellow, thanks.

Yeah does seem like that, weird to see such even though up proposals being mentioned, written down or even discussed. Madness.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Looks fake to be honest... if I were to draft anything remotely professional I would start with something as simple as making sure I had the logos in proper resolution to fit the letter and.... well, size and align them properly as well.

Poor effort.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Isn't mediawix an anonymous dump site?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Either this is the real thing or an incredibly well-researched and creative conspiracy theorist has way too much time on their hands. There are so many little details that all seem internally consistent. The most fascinating part to me was the suggestion that ISIS is partially a cover for black ops experimentation (mention of "The Levant" at the top of the last page).
edit on 20-10-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think we are screwed wether this technology is real or not. Like OP said, there is probably many other black budget projects for population control. If there is a new world order plan underway then they have been playing chess for a long time and we can only see tiny portions of the board.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Isn't mediawix an anonymous dump site?

Yeah this is supposed to be a dump from anonymous. So I think you would be correct on saying so.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
Either this is the real thing or an incredibly well-researched and creative conspiracy theorist has way too much time on their hands. There are so many little details that all seem internally consistent. The most fascinating part to me was the suggestion that ISIS is partially a cover for black ops experimentation (mention of "The Levant" at the top of the last page).

Same thoughts too. That the devil is in the detail. The detail is far to over informative to seemingly be some grand write up. Not that someone could not conceive but to me, confidence can only go so far before coincidence becomes actual fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
as much as i would like to see this seem legit, its already been debunked on reddit

the symbol for the company is way off.
the address goes to an office building with no link to beneson.

we called the phone number and asked if they had an address there and was told absolutely not

this is an elaborate hoax...

firesign is firesign theatre. its a comedy group that joked around about alien invasion
en.wikipedia.org...

Plot[edit] Everything You Know Is Wrong employs the Firesign Theatre's signature surreal playwriting. It is ostensibly produced and narrated by "Happy" Harry Cox, who runs the recording studio "Nude Age Enterprises" from his mobile home in a nudist trailer park located in the fictional town of Hellmouth, California (surrounded by the towns of Hooker and Heater). The original LP album is not divided into tracks; side one (20:45) begins with Cox introducing "another in his series of mind-breaking records" with a reverberating montage of his latest revelations: "Dogs flew spaceships!" "The Aztecs invented the vacation!" "Men and women are the same sex!" "Our forefathers took drugs!" "Your brain is not the boss! (Yes! That's right!)" "Everything you know is wrong!" He then presents his interviews of locals connected with UFO sightings; a short play alleging the founding fathers of the United States planned the American Revolution while smoking hemp; a purported wire recording of a medicine show from c. 1900; and an "official stolen Air Force training film" of the secret plan to deal with an alien uprising. On side 2 (21:15), we hear some messages recorded on Cox's telephone answering machine, Channel 6 television news reports, and a psychic "sending directly from his mind to ours." A motorcycle daredevil, a crowd of people, and the TV news crew are drawn to a large hole that contains a golden staircase and "leads to the Sun at the center of the Earth", and all descend into it. The aliens finally appear, but finding no one but Cox, leave him alone to ponder: "Seekers...it looks like this is the end. Or is it only the begin ...? No, it's the end." Characters[edit]

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-10-2016 by nobunaga because: oop

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Looks fake to be honest... if I were to draft anything remotely professional I would start with something as simple as making sure I had the logos in proper resolution to fit the letter and.... well, size and align them properly as well.

Poor effort.

Even official documents are not always picture perfect, sometimes to get information in the hands of those in need of it. Documents are sometimes run out of the office quick and no real care is checked for where logo's are positioned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join