Over the course of the year, we have witnessed people at odds with the current election process, and have watched the entire process divide, not just
the country, but the world.
It's amazing we put so much faith, responsibility, and trust in leaders that have absolutely nothing in common, with the common people.
We fawn, defend, immortalize, and justify our leaders like they are our best friends, or better yet family, but in reality these people have more
money in their petty cash draw, then most citizens are even worth.
• How many of us get paid 100k-500k for just a 30 minute speech?
• How many of us have body guards?
• How many of us have an expense accounts on the tax payer’s dollar?
• How many of us have the same health insurance coverage that our elite politicians have?
• How many of us can do something illegal and get a free pass, or hire attorneys for $600+ an hour?
• How many of us have people drive us around in limos, helicopters, and planes?
• How many of us have people that do our hair, make-up, and pick us up when we collapse?
• Other than bodily functions, most of us have nothing in common with the elite, so why do we pick a superhero, and defend them?
There are countless threads on ATS, with members fighting each other about how great their candidate is, but if we actually take a step back, these
people have nothing in common with us, so why do we respond this way?
The fact that we as a majority do not hold our leaders accountable for poor performance, illegal doings, and fleecing people’s hard earned tax
money, is beyond me personally. What I see is people choosing a side and then blaming the other side when things go bad, but in all reality nothing
seems to change.
Each side seems to play the naïve populace against the other side, and no one ever is held accountable, at the top.
When we are going to work, in the morning, thinking about how we are going to pay our bills and just stay afloat, we have politicians that are making
more in 30 minutes, while in public office giving speeches, than their average constituent’s make in 10 - 20 years. This is just a drop
So the next time we are at the store wondering if we should get the generic brand, or even thinking about how we are going to make ends meet, our
elite leaders are living the fat and comfortable life, while divide the ignorant.
What does it take for the masses to really wake up, and see the corruption/imbalance for exactly what it is?
I would really hope that we stop seeing sides and look at the money trails, and corruption.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)