It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein gives HRC a heads up on inquiry for Thumb Drive from ICIG? Is this legal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So I was reading through another email on her hearing and found this:

Source

So Feinstein is feeding HRC intelligence that the ICIG is still concerned about the thumb drive and server? Is this legal for her to do?

Then it is asked for after that conversation and her attorney hands it over roughly 10 days later by HRC attorney.

My radar is pinging as to why the ICIG had concerns that there was more top secret info on the thumb drive and the server. That suggests to me that more is known about it than let on. Feinstein seems to be in on the cover up from the email exchange here. It shows to me that there was doubt from the top that HRC gave over everything she had.

Why is Feinstein giving them a heads up on this and is it legal for her to do so after a conversation with the ICIG?

Just odd....no idea if illegal or not, but regardless she gave them the heads up it was being questioned by a top authority.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Feinsteen is a fellow career politician in imperialist circles.

She probably just wanted to check and see is she was implicated at all.

Pre investigative wiping wth the holy cloth.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is the typical liberal crook circle jerk that's been going on the last 8 yrs. these people have no character and have forgotten that they serve us.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not only that, but she wants to "be a surrogate on Benghazi," meaning she will speak for Hillary in regards to Benghazi rather than be an impartial participant.

Feinstein is a loon, she's the idiot who thinks criminals will drop their guns if you show them you are unarmed and have no intent to defend yourself. Also famous for "pass it to see what's in it."

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Outstanding Job !!

First, all the pieces are being put in place for a prosecution if the election goes to the Right.

Now, since HRC is not presently a federal employee, access to certain information would be and is prohibited.

Feinstein would have been briefed at the time of disclosure as to the proper handling of that information.

HRC legal staff is sharp enough to know that this is not going go away for a long, long time.
So I doubt they learned anything new.

Its already known that someone walked it out of a secure area by TD.
The ultimate would be to acquire a legitimate amount of the SAP in the wild with linkage directly back to the server.

Then Slam Dunk

Buck

new topics

top topics

join