It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Yahoo Trying hard to Get Clinton Elected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The picture speaks for itself:

Description of image:
Features photo of Trumps back. About Trump: "Ending", "Scowling", "Egomaninical", "Played Out", In a Hole, "nasty woman dis", "lost another debate"
About Clinton: "confidence"

Personally I now use adblocker on Youtube, Yahoo, and Google. They do not deserve ANY ad revenues as a result of my activities on their websites. Yahoo and Google are now corporate monsters.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yep they are biased too.

Seems many big corporations are backing the Clinton game.

Ironic since she talks bad about big businesses in public and want's them taxed to death.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yep they are biased too.

Ironic since she talks bad about big businesses in public and want's them taxed to death.

She makes room for several very large contradictions in her positions. Like how much tax dodging has she been able to do with her foundation?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Holy crap people still use yahoo?

Figured they lost over half their user-base once Chris Hansen started fishing for pedos in yahoo chat....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Them and apparently most media

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yep they are biased too.

She makes room for several very large contradictions in her positions. Like how much tax dodging has she been able to do with her foundation?

If you have evidence of tax dodging, show it. That is mainly Trump's thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: fractal5

Holy crap people still use yahoo?

Figured they lost over half their user-base once Chris Hansen started fishing for pedos in yahoo chat....

I haven't used Yahoo email in a couple years. I logged in about a week ago though, after the big Yahoo hacking story. Come to find my Yahoo email had been hacked. There was a mail in there from Gmail (as I had the Yahoo address listed as a backup), telling me there was an unauthorized attempt to log into my Gmail. but they had stopped it.

People should go nowhere near Yahoo. I had to change passwords on multiple things because of that.

And people are looking at Yahoo news?????
edit on 20-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

That is even worse.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Do you honestly think that with all the shady dealings between Hillary, her big money backers, and her foundation that she doesn't do any tax dodging of any kind?

I guarantee she uses all the loopholes she accuses Trump of using and I have little doubt she uses less legal ones as well.

top topics

join