It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's eyes go wonky after debate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Crooked, wonky eyed Hillary. Thats your next President. What a country. Whoopee. I'm so excited. I need about three, four fingers of Wild Turkey 101....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thats the Yenta witch Andrea Mitchel to the right causing a disturbance in the shiksa with her Kabba Allah powers.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Hillary seemed to be hiding a spell of double-vision or vertigo. Props to her on how she handles what is probably very uncomfortable.

I couldn't get a better look on HD. But the SD was enough to go and make me look for a HD version.

This is one of a number of times that I have noticed Hillary's eyes do not always track in synchronicity. Andrea Mitchell wasn't present for any of those other times though.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No Hillary lover here but how can she do as well in the debates if her health is that seriously poor? Can't stand either candidate-however, she does look wonky alot-but just how does she do it? Health science in its whole can't make her perform for that long if she is truly that sick.

Other videos definitely show her wonky-eyes and instability. She has been very sick and suffered a terrible concussion brain injury-but-she seems fine during extremely grueling circumstances.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

It is no mystery how she manages to perform so well---BigPharma. Probably quite a cocktail of drugs. They can do amazing things with drugs for short periods of time. With her money and access to literally anything in the world, you too could find at least a temporary fix for whatever ails you. Or she could be using a combination of chemical and electrical stimulations. She may well have a plug in her skull that allows direct brain stimulation.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The BOYS best COOK up another clone...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join