It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS: Podesta Says It’s OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver’s License….

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
How the hell do you get a driver license without being a citizen? Anytime I had to do the driver license thing I needed like 20 forms of proof of id. And I have always been a citizen of the us.

They have so many illegals in Cali and some other blue states, they just pass laws to give illegals drivers licenses even though, yeah, you're right - legal citizens have to provide all kinds of proof that we are who we say we are.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

" One doesn't have to be a citizen to vote. "

Sorry , but just have to Call You Out on that one .

Amendment 15 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
Amendment 19 The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
Amendment 24 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.
(For a history of why the 24th Amendment only applies to federal elections, see here).
Amendment 26 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.
Indeed, other than the voting provisions, the Constitution only uses the term citizen to define the qualifications for the House of Representatives, the Senate, the Presidency, guarantee of Privileges and Immunities (Article IV), the 11th Amendment (“citizens of another state”), and the 14th Amendment (naturalization and “privileges or immunities”). There isn’t much that the Constitution favors Citizens and not persons, but the right to vote is one of them.

joshblackman.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
In this election everything goes!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

How is it possible that John Podesta has not been fired?

Does he know who killed Vince Foster?

When does Donna Brazile get forced into resignation at the DNC?

All of this works against Hillary Clinton because it shows no accountability and no strength on her part to cleanse her team from scum.

Robert Creamer as a convicted felon was a no brainer to be forced into resignation after it was learned he was personally responsible for the artificial violence at Trump rallies. So when do Podesta and Brazile get the heave ho and forced overboard?

I am not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: mobiusmale

No, actually. One doesn't have to be a citizen to vote. And if you knew the facts, you wouldn't have had to post a thread on the subject.

Educate yourself on the subject. Do some Googling or something. Quit complaining about the amazing Democratic Party. Maybe recognise that it's the better of the two major parties. Maybe join us and come in for the big win; it's going to be a landslide.

You are incredibly wrong in your assertions. A simple reading of the Constitution of the USA makes it clear that one must be a citizen to vote.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
Another day, another picket in the Democrat Party criminal corruption fence...

John Podesta: I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated. On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections.

Silly me, I thought under US Law a person had to be an actual citizen to vote...not just make a declaration to that effect - and if you make a false declaration and then vote, you are guilty of a felony.

And then there's this little factoid...

Almost half of California’s driver’s licenses went to illegal aliens last year.

Open Borders, Amnesty and Anybody (with or without a pulse) Can Vote

But...but Trump is...is...mean, and um...a racist, xenophobic, unhinged, conspiracy theorist.

A simple question. If Hillary doesn't agree with all of the nasty stuff (like this) that has been eminating from Podesta's keyboard (and those of his closest associates), why hasn't he been fired already?

S&F I'm glad someone started a thread on this. It's just outrageous.

Just think what will happen if Hillary wins. The US will become a one-party state in national elections.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

That's what they want. See how well Cali is turning out?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AuranVector

That's what they want. See how well Cali is turning out?

I agree. TPTB have been working towards this for decades.

Look for increasing references to Communitarianism (Communism Lite) -- it's the interim political system for the NWO slave class. One party indeed.

<< 1   >>

join