It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Americans have a more negative opinion HIllary than Putin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: peskyhumans

In the bigger picture... nothing posted on ATS will ever have any effect at all on the election process.

Wait wait wait, are you suggesting that there aren't legions of paid Clinton supporters on here? Because to me, if I were paying people to go online and influence opinions, sending them to ATS would be the first thing I did! Everyone listens to conspiracy theorists, and it's super easy to change their opinion!

Just in case anyone was wondering, if the sarcasm was any more dripping it would be burning holes through successive layers of floor.
edit on 20-10-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

You put down the post. You tell me what all of the people in the link are 'really' thinking. Then thank me for something I am not doing. Then you tell me to stop what I am doing. Then you tell me to admit defeat. Then you tell me I'll like it.

I dedicate this to you.....

How about you tell us why maybe?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

More people in the US hold a 'negative view' of the current candidates than they do Mr Putin. To me, out of every metric there is, shows that the US is sick and tired of the current administration and those who are in elected office that are continuing the dismantling of our country.

I would be surprised if over 1/2 of the people in the US could identify Putin as the President of Russia, let alone have a negative view of him, if he is mentioned only by name. The citizenry of the United States is notoriously uninformed about foreign affairs, foreign matters of state and even world geography.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join