It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Friend Foe or Fantasy 1966

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This has been posted before but not for many years and given it's 50 years since its creation I post it here for newcomers and veterans alike who may want to remind themselves of the core of the UFO subject , the 57 minute documentary is hosted by Walter Cronkite and takes a serious look at the UFO phenomenon starting with one of my favourites The Great Michigan UFO .

In some ways the video shows how much we have changed in 50 years in others it shows how little we've changed.
Enjoy,

edit on 20/10/16 by masqua because: edited 'All Caps' title

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Enjoyed. Thank you. It's amazing that the news used to be a source of information, and taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I like the old UFOs, people were creative. If you wanted a picture of a UFO you had to make a UFO to take a picture of. These days all people do is CGI a light in the sky or poorly film an aircraft.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

I think this was one of the "specials" for prime time they used to do hence the inclusion of the rather cool IBM ads.
For me re-watching it I'm struck the by contribution from Carl Sagan @ 51.56 , his words are as true today as they were then , his genius shone as brightly then as it did in later life.

edit on 20-10-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Some are real and not ours. However, we have already created advanced craft which are still deep black, It is almost impossible to tell the difference unless it lands and you see entities. Our stuff is frequently claimed to be a UFO of alien source.

TWA Pilot Sees Multiple UFOs Land At Area 51

He started off by sharing a report of being the co-pilot on a TWA flight from Saint Louis to San Francisco, the flight had been delayed several hours due to mechanical problems, but finally got off the ground late in the evening heading West. As the flight approached the state of Nevada Air Traffic Control (ATC) broke the silence stating that traffic was in the area and requested they make an immediate 90 degree turn to the North and wait further instructions, an odd request at nearly 1am and 36,000 feet.

Usually little or no air traffic existed at this hour of the morning, especially at this altitude. They immediately followed the instructions given by ATC. As they were heading North he happened to look down and see what appeared to be an ILS turn on, on the dark desert surface below. For those who are not familiar, an ILS is an Instrument Landing System. This ILS was different though, it was a 3-dimensional hologram, something he had never seen before as an airline pilot. It was also blue with violet light crossing at 90 degree angles.

The next thing he noticed was that in the upper right hand corner of their cockpit windshield there appeared to be maybe 20-30 firefly type lights flitting around way up high in the sky, they then began making hard right angle turns and shot one after the other down the holographic ILS until every one of them was on the ground. Then the ILS turned off and it was pitch black again on the ground.

He turned to the pilot and asked, “Did we just see that?” The pilot looked at him and answered, “No sir, we did not”. ATC then came back on the radio and said that they were now clear of any traffic and gave them a new course heading to San Francisco. The exact location of where the holographic ILS opened up and the lights in the sky made hard right angle turns to land was Area 51 he told me. The year was 1988.

Source

Be prepared. And be ready for the false flag alien attack that will bring demands for a world united under one government to fight this space menace. It is the global government and combined military assets we would claim has to be used to fight the new enemy outside our atmosphere. It will bring the world to a brink of an entire new reality much worse than the current threats. We will all fight together as a single human race. Or so that is their plan. Using our own to simulate an attack and claiming we have to use the whole human race to fight these people. The Military Industrial Complex is watering at the mouth for them to hurry to start manufacturing the new prototypes and arming the people to attempt to scare them into submission.

edit on 20/10/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join