It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to talk about Chico Xavier's predictions in 1971

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In all seriousness, I never used to really believe in mediums. I found the notion amusing and entertaining, but always thought they were just good at reading people.

That all changed after my Dad died of brain cancer over the winter.

My Mom was distraught, obviously, and a few weeks after his death sought out a local lady just to see what would happen.
First, she talked to her on the phone and took notes. I was shocked at what she knew. She knew my exact words to him in the ICU, when he and I were definitely alone, she knew we had a big bonfire for Halloween (we say it was his last good day), and she mentioned numerous other things that only our close knit family of three could have known, and in ridiculously accurate detail. Later on, she came to my Mom's house and it talked to my girlfriend, myself, and some other family members. She knew my girlfriend played tennis in high school, and had a friend that had just recently died of a heroin overdose, she also knew of the intimate details of my restaurant, as if it was my Dad giving me advice. All in high detail, and she never asked lead in questions.

I think there is something to it. I'm not sure if Chico is right, but we seem to be moving in the direction he laid out all those years ago.

They've always predicted strange times...well, here they come.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I think there is something to it. I'm not sure if Chico is right, but we seem to be moving in the direction he laid out all those years ago.

They've always predicted strange times...well, here they come.

Just think energy - - like radio waves. Everything is energy. Consciousness is energy.

Like when you turn your radio knob to different frequencies.

Some people's energies connect.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Well there are some basic things that contradict with other accounts of the nature of Jesus and his mission. He certainly wouldn't be a member of this planetary directorate but rather commander in chief.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The physical IMO - - - is like a computer game. The goal is to reach the next level by accomplishments.

Fair enough but I'm getting a crazy amount of lag here. Very difficult to unlock achievements.

edit on 20-10-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

For some reason, I've been saying that a lot lately over the past few months. Like it's just something I've always known.

Thing is, I'm very much the restaurant owner type. Go go go, no time for b.s., it all goes black when we die, I drink my coffee black and my Scotch neat. In the months leading up to my Dad's death, I was a boorish a hole, but soon after, I just became mellower. I hardly drink anymore, and my melt downs over business related minutiae aren't as frequent (still there, but different).

I don't know how it relates to what you said, but i feel like it does. As if I'm tuned into something, but I'm not a "new age" kind of guy. I'm a little perplexed, but I just go with it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Your English is fine.... certainly no apologies needed. You can be proud of your skills.

As far as the predictions, I have yet to find a person that is very good at predicting the future.

As Yoda says, always in motion the future is. I know thats fiction, but I agree with the philosophy. A few may be able to have impressions of the future, but thats only a probable future and any number of actors can change the flow of events - they arent ser in stone - and it may be that past events are not entirely set in stone either, ie mandela effect. Reality is mutable to some extent. Simulation theory also suggests this as does current understanding of quantum physics.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Chico told us that if the world could reach peace in these last 50 years, then we would be ready to ascend to a higher dimension/level.

And also there would be no more poor, wars, hungry or diseases, and we would be ready to meet our brothers from other planets.

I'm down with that. I wonder what an individual can do to help with this effort? I mean really. Is that even achievable?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

For some reason, I've been saying that a lot lately over the past few months. Like it's just something I've always known.

YES. You just know.

I drink my coffee black and my Scotch neat.

In the months leading up to my Dad's death, I was a boorish a hole, but soon after, I just became mellower. I hardly drink anymore, and my melt downs over business related minutiae aren't as frequent (still there, but different).

Do you feel "waves"? Like cycles?

And/or - - like you completed a level in a computer game. Now you start a new level.

I don't know how it relates to what you said, but i feel like it does. As if I'm tuned into something, but I'm not a "new age" kind of guy. I'm a little perplexed, but I just go with it.

New Age is anything, but NEW

I consider myself a Spiritual Atheist. I lack belief in any God or any concept of God.

Energy is science.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Chico told us that if the world could reach peace in these last 50 years, then we would be ready to ascend to a higher dimension/level.

And also there would be no more poor, wars, hungry or diseases, and we would be ready to meet our brothers from other planets.

I'm down with that. I wonder what an individual can do to help with this effort? I mean really. Is that even achievable?

Every thought is an action.

Beware of your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Wow. The cycle/video game analogy really strikes a chord. Never thought about it that much. I just wish I didn't tune it out most of the time. But, yeah. Great analogy.

Two questions about your final point in that post:

It's all energy, I'm with you there. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think there is intelligence in it. How else would a medium relay intimate details from....wherever? Do you think this is intelligent energy?

Why am I only recently picking up on this?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

People can unite without government coercion. If there was a mass awakening, we could unite in a celebration of Liberty and Peace.

When there is always the spectre of government force looming over us, we can never have peace.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I believe change will start inside us.

We can't change the world if we can't even change ourselves.

That's the first of the many steps!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Good news if you type in his name there are several youtube videos with English subtitles for those who might be interested
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Heaven is for everybody, not one man rules life or man as we know it, heaven is just where we go, we all go there, its different for all, but its still heaven.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Very great finding! Will for sure share with my foreigners friends. Thanks =)

a reply to : scubagravy

THIS! That's what NDE is about, people often say they see a good place and feel an amazing peace. No matter what religion they are. That's heaven.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Firstly, I'd like to apology for my bad english, so please just focus on the content and not on grammar. :-)

Secondly, there are a few links that I could only find in portuguese but you can auto-translate with Google chrome or google translate.

Quick intro:

Chico Xavier was a popular philanthropist and medium who lived in Brazil between April 2, 1910 and June 30, 2002.

He had a very good credibility where he lived, since he NEVER charged for his advises, speeches, interviews, etc. He did what he did because he was a very good man who wanted to help people and there's no doubt about it.

Okay, now the good part...

Psychography

In 1978 he used psychography to acquit a man from jail. He "received" information from the afterlife from the man who got killed by accident by his best friend with a gun, wrote it and sent to the judge of the case. He accepted the letter as evidence because it matched perfectly with the shooter's testimony.

How Chico Xavier cleared a innocent man from jail

He also wrote up to 450 books claiming to use psychography.

Reincarnation

He claimed to be Plato's reincarnation. And yes, it sounds crazy, but if you believe in NDE, then you believe in life after death.

Harvard's Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven' in Week-Long Coma

Also he had very similar ideas with Plato, as the Allegory of The Cave and how we're trapped into this physical world with SO MUCH outside this box.

Predictions

Mankind destiny, WWIII, ETI disclosure, moon bases.

The year was 1971. Chico Xavier was interviewed by a TV channel, so it's all recorded and available for everyone to watch for free here. Since it's in portuguese, I'll try to work on subtitles when I have time to do it and will update the thread with the new link. But for now, I'll resume what he said...

(Tighten belts now, 'cause it just gets more insane)

As a medium, he can listen, talk and see spirits and multidimensional beings.

He told us that Jesus is member of a intergalactic council that takes care of Earth as we know, and he was sent here to teach us - again - how to love and be kind with our brothers.

The Miracle of The Snow, 1428

Okay, moving on...

WWIII and ETI disclosure

He also said that there was an agreement of this Intergalactic Council to give us ONE LAST chance, giving Earth more 50 years. That agreement occurred in July, 1969.

The agreement will finish in July, 2019.

But what was that agreement about?

Glad you asked.

But ok, we know that could be possible in 1971. Not now...

And the between lines of the agreement is, if we engage a new World Nuclear War, then the Earth itself would finish it, with massive earthquakes and tsunamis; we would see asleep volcanoes waking up and their ashes killing millions by intoxication, making continents inhabitable and snow-break vanishing coastal areas.

Yes, earthquakes and natural disasters happened since we are here. But it's getting worst every year...

Moonbases and Lunar water

He stated that if we do not exterminate ourselves in these 50 years, then we could wait for extraordinary realizations from human science, and the moon would be the point of start.

He said we would run these bases with the lunar water that's on the surface, and the scientific belief at the time was that there were no water on the moon.

When he talked about this, we had only two years of the first landing on the moon surface. Everyone thought he was crazy, and then... Well... We know he wasn't, just now.

US will start to build moon bases in 2020, says NASA

There's much more Chico said that matches our present reality, and remembering he was a interior-farm man, he had no desire to be rich or famous.

He also told he wanted to die in a day where everyone was happy. And he did.

If you're interested in more information about him just PM me or reply
I know there's not much content outside Brazil and I'd be glad to share some knowledge with you guys.

alien groups talking about this is a dime a dozen in new age making predictions lol

that peace and properity they pushing and ascension in new age by these groups is transhumanism.
turning humans into robots they control with nanotech.

look up 2045 initiative, that propaganda video sounds alot like ascension a new age from humanity, peace and prosperity for all and the end of war and disease through nanotechnology and loss of free will and individuality.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
10:26 quatrain
Coupled with Merlin Verse 88

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Indeed ! Freud was obsessed with energy a reply to: Annee

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

There is nothing new about New Age.

It's basically a bringing together of mostly ancient beliefs with some modified modern versions.

Your conspiracy thinking doesn't really fit here.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

There is nothing new about New Age.

It's basically a bringing together of mostly ancient beliefs with some modified modern versions.

Your conspiracy thinking doesn't really fit here.

its channeled stuff like in new age lol. predictions made that dont come true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join