It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

250,000 Year old aluminium object found

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think he might be trolling you...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Agreed. Nobody is THAT stupid. The question is why? If he thinks its not alien then why troll people who agree?

Its like trolling for the sake of trolling and failing dismally in the process.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Actual artifact- check
Lab test to confirm its a UFO - Check
yeah i must be trolling

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
Actual artifact- check

Please link to the tests done that confirm, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is not of terrestrial origin. I'll go live my entire life while you go sort that out.

Lab test to confirm its a UFO - Check

Not even the article in the OP says that. It merely says that tests, of which have not been published I note, show it to be made of aluminium. Nowhere does it say that a "lab test" confirms it to be a "UFO". You are literally making stuff up that doesn't exist.

yeah i must be trolling

I apparently gave you too much credit by believing you to be a troll. Apparently stupid is as stupid does.

Science teacher my ass btw.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't need to look at your "proof" doubter. We have a lab test to confirm "part of UFO", dont get all bent out of shape. Its basic science, you can't argue with science so stop acting like you can.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

He reckons he's not trolling so clearly the second half of your meme applies.

I even gave him a chance to back out and he dug the hole even deeper. Lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Please link to the tests done that confirm, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is not of terrestrial origin. I'll go live my entire life while you go sort that out.

Why don't you provide me a link to the exact piece of earth machinery that this thing comes from?

Not even the article in the OP says that. It merely says that tests, of which have not been published I note, show it to be made of aluminium. Nowhere does it say that a "lab test" confirms it to be a "UFO". You are literally making stuff up that doesn't exist.

lol you and your lies, how much does the government pay you to post this information?

www.mirror.co.uk...
Gheorghe Cohal, the Deputy Director of the Romanian Ufologists Association, told local media: "Lab tests concluded it is an old UFO fragment given that the substances it comprises cannot be combined with technology available on Earth."

Hey look everybody! I made up this quote that was copied and pasted right from the article in the OP. I make stuff up and it just appears online- now who is the dummy?

I apparently gave you too much credit by believing you to be a troll. Apparently stupid is as stupid does.

And apparently stupid just blows your lies right out of the water with facts!

Science teacher my ass btw.

lol you don't know anything about me.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Simply posting a picture of Michio Kaku does not really help your case

(post by Kryties removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Dear "Experts"... FYI, the "mysterious object" is a RUDDER HEAD, incorporating a slot for a tilt-up tiller. Since aluminum corrodes rapidly in salt water, it was almost surely used in riverine (fresh water) applications exclusively. Also, I would LOVE to know just how the "date" was ascertained, since radiocarbon dating is not applicable in a purely metallic object.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct

You have obviously never worked in a lab before, you put the materials in your lab machine and it spits out a paper. That paper will say one of three things
"not created by man"
"Created by aliens"
"Part from old UFO"

LOL! I'm usually not a fan of trolling, but I love satire, and if people don't catch something like this I guess they're just asking for it!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Dear "Experts"... FYI, the "mysterious object" is a RUDDER HEAD, incorporating a slot for a tilt-up tiller. Since aluminum corrodes rapidly in salt water, it was almost surely used in riverine (fresh water) applications exclusively. Also, I would LOVE to know just how the "date" was ascertained, since radiocarbon dating is not applicable in a purely metallic object.

BOOM!!!
PROOF that these ancient aliens had crafts for sea and fresh water!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think it's just his sense of humour. Doesn't always come across well on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Aluminum wasn't used for manufacturing products until Alcoa came along in the late 1800s with a method of cheaply smelting it. Prior to that it was an expensive novelty metal (more valuable than gold). So any manufactured aluminum item which is older than Alcoa would be suspect.

Aluminum would be a poor choice of material for excavator bucket teeth, which are going to be scraping against rocks under tremendous force. Even the hardest aluminum alloys (e.g., 7075 with T6 tempering, and hard anodizing) are too soft and too easy to crack/break; they wouldn't last very long. Bucket teeth are typically made of steel, heat-treated steel at that. As a bonus, steel is typically cheaper than aluminum, so it wouldn't make much sense to use a softer, weaker material which also costs more. Aluminum is normally used when light weight and/or good thermal conductivity is needed (neither of which are relevant to bucket teeth), and the strength/hardness of steel isn't needed, such as cookware, heat sinks, boats, aircraft, tennis rackets, etc.

Also, there would be no way to attach that object to a bucket in the first place. That hole is only on one side, and is obviously not original to the object, given that it has no corrosion. I assume it was drilled post-discovery for testing purposes.

By the way, why would something that is no older than Alcoa (which, in 1973, meant 85 years old at the most) be 33 feet under ground, next to "two large bones [that] belonged to a large extinct mammal that died 10,000-80,000 years ago"?
edit on 10/20/2016 by MaximRecoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MaximRecoil

I think im catching on to what you are saying here...proof of time travel.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I think im catching on to what you are saying here...proof of time travel.

No, in and of itself, it isn't proof of time travel. If we assume that everything stated in that article is accurate, then it is proof of the existence of an object that is anachronistic relative to the generally accepted account of history. As to what the existence of an anachronistic object proves, well, there are various things it could prove if accompanied by additional information, such as alien visitation, forgotten/lost human technology, or time travel. Without additional information, it would only prove that our mainstream account of history is wrong.
edit on 10/20/2016 by MaximRecoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I see, so these ancient aliens may not be so ancient at all...they could be from the future

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join