It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

250,000 Year old aluminium object found

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Yes. It's for excavating the element Xeepxoop from planet Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

But a tooth of an excavator would be pretty weak is aluminium?.

Its a valve lifter from an early Mercedes?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Age estimate and questionable provenance notwithstanding, a lot of people seem to think that it might be an excavation bucket tooth:
hilblairious.blogspot.com...

Something similar to this:

edit on 20-10-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Age estimate and questionable provenance notwithstanding, a lot of people seem to think that it might be an excavation bucket tooth:
hilblairious.blogspot.com...

Something similar to this:

It does look similar to an excavator tooth, but are these typically made of aluminium? Seems they would make it out of something stronger to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

There we go! It was used to dig a deep hole and was left behind - how very rational.
Where the aliens @??

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
From Coleman equipment

First - How is the tooth made?
Forged Teeth are made from high quality alloy steel. Heat treated to offer maximum resistance to wear and impact. Over 50% more wear life over fabricated teeth.
Cast Teeth are made from austempored ductile iron. Heat treated to offer maximum resistance to wear and impact. A cost effective alternative to the standard forged tooth, strong and lightweight in design. Self-sharpening.
Fabricated Teeth are made from alloy steel. Through hardened for resistance to wear and impact. Self-sharpening.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Its an excavator bucket tooth. I drive excavators from time to time and have replaced multiple teeth that break off for any number of reasons.

Looks like its from a pretty hefty-sized bucket too.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I personally believe the foundation of our core beliefs of the history of man will eventually be rocked in the not so distant future. There are just too many questions involving many ancient artifacts that have been found over the years. The theories used to explain how some ancient structures were built just doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Its an excavator bucket tooth. I drive excavators from time to time and have replaced multiple teeth that break off for any number of reasons.

Looks like its from a pretty hefty-sized bucket too.

So you say they are made of aluminium? Coleman Equipment says differently.

First - How is the tooth made?
Forged Teeth are made from high quality alloy steel. Heat treated to offer maximum resistance to wear and impact. Over 50% more wear life over fabricated teeth.
Cast Teeth are made from austempored ductile iron. Heat treated to offer maximum resistance to wear and impact. A cost effective alternative to the standard forged tooth, strong and lightweight in design. Self-sharpening.
Fabricated Teeth are made from alloy steel. Through hardened for resistance to wear and impact. Self-sharpening.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Here is literally the first example that popped up on Google when I entered "aluminium bucket tooth":

www.globalsources.com...

What is more likely? That it is a tooth snapped off the bucket of an excavator, for which a simple Google can show countless examples of, or its an alien artifact found coincidentally where excavators had been working?

Pick your battles mate. This is not a good one.
edit on 20/10/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

So the lab tests were false and it wasn't 90% aluminium ?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

He just does not want to admit that we now have proof of advanced alien technology

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Did either of you actually look at the friggin link where I showed an example of an aluminium bucket tooth? I think not.

Easier to just assume that I am "closing my eyes to the truth" than it is to see the evidence in front of your own eyes.

/facepalm

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew

So the lab tests were false and it wasn't 90% aluminium ?

What "lab tests"? The same ones that concluded it was from a UFO and was between 400 and 250000 years old?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I don't need to look at your "proof" doubter. We have a lab test to confirm "part of UFO", dont get all bent out of shape. Its basic science, you can't argue with science so stop acting like you can.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I never said it was definitely of alien origin. However i don't believe it is from an excavator. The tooth you linked to is definitely not 90 percent aluminum. The site says: Materials: aluminum, zinc-alloy, iron, steel alloy, brass,steel and stainless steel.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That means its 244,000 years older than the universe!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Automatic Safety Locks These powerful load-holding devices automatically engage and lock the lift structure as the car lift raises, preventing sudden free fall in the unlikely event of a suspension component failure. Typically, after the lift is raised to the required working height, operators are instructed to lower the lift until it is resting safely on the locks to minimize wear on suspension components. Once the locks are engaged, the car lift has to be raised slightly in order to release the safety locks. The better car lifts on the market often have locks spaced no more than five inches apart to better protect operators or bystanders. Load-holding devices should always require an independent and positive action for release, and they should always engage and reset automatically each time the lift is raised.

Source

After looking at the object, I have seen these in use today. They are used in certain machinery. like lifts to keep the roller or lift from falling down as a result of loss of hydraulic pressure. It seems definitely to be a machine part. UFO's? Somehow I doubt UFO's are dropping off parts across the earth.

I don't know how they determine age, but if they use their regular process the don't test the object, but the strata it is found in by dating carbonaceous material like wood or whatever from encampments near the level it was found in.

Regardless interesting, but looking at it, it surely looks like a safety catch on a spool or lift. That is my 2 cents.

edit on 20/10/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

I don't need to look at your "proof" doubter.

If you knew anything about me you would realise just how untrue me being a "doubter" is. But feel free to continue spewing nonsense about me, it's only serving to prove my point.

We have a lab test to confirm "part of UFO"

Precisely what "lab test" exists to confirm if something is a "UFO"?

Its basic science, you can't argue with science so stop acting like you can.

Something tells me you weren't paying attention to your science teacher at school. LOL.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Precisely what "lab test" exists to confirm if something is a "UFO"?

Oh, they have some fancy show offie science tests that are done in big labs with lots of expensive equipment- trust me

Something tells me you weren't paying attention to your science teacher at school.

I was the science teacher in school

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join