It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The irony is too strong. Hopegirl gives a lesson on AVOIDING kickstarter scams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Mods, sorry if this is the wrong forum. All other Hopefirl/QEG threads were in here.

So, i came across this beautifully ironic page and video chat with Hopegirl entitled "How to spot a Crowdfunding Scam"

I guess its a relatively clever tactic.

Enjoy

www.hopegirlblog.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
That was interesting reading, I had no idea who she was. I googled her. It looks like having crowdfund scams and then writing how to avoid them may be the tip of the weirdness. It was mentioned she is involved with a 'freemen' group that is cultlike.

Good post.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I didn't know who she was either until I read about her in posts from other members. Makes for a interesting read. If only people weren't being scammed

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hypegirl simply does not want people to give money to other scammers, she wants them to give it to her scam!

She has managed to scam hundreds of thousands of dollars from the ignorant and gullible.

edit on 20-10-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

this is what happens when cults have a schism - they denounce the heretics as " scammers " - but hey - keep sending money to hypegurl - she is genuinine - honest

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Quite astounding that scammers can extract so much from people so easily. I'm still not sure I can believe that Mills has scammed 60 million over the decades.

Incredible really.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

has anyone actually seen mills accounts ???

based on his track record of scientific fraud - i am dissinclined to believe his financial claims

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, thats very true

new topics

top topics

join