It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's medical handler is back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Found this on Before Its News: BUSTED on TV! Hillary’s Doctor At Debate #3, Pocketing Drug Injector! (Video)
The video starts with a recap of previous sightings; the relevant part begins at about 2:00. The big black guy was spotted at last night's debate, and yes, he still has his injector pen... oops, I mean his "flashlight." He can be seen pocketing it.

Looks like Hillary's medical problems haven't gone away.

-Mod Edit- BIN Sources are hoaxed out of principal
edit on 10/20/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Found this on Before Its News: BUSTED on TV! Hillary’s Doctor At Debate #3, Pocketing Drug Injector! (Video)
The video starts with a recap of previous sightings; the relevant part begins at about 2:00. The big black guy was spotted at last night's debate, and yes, he still has his injector pen... oops, I mean his "flashlight." He can be seen pocketing it.

Looks like Hillary's medical problems haven't gone away.

Read this and don't ever do it again...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

In the video he keeps calling the guy "Dr. Frankenstein".

He appears to be regular secret service, but it also seems he does have some pen-looking object in his hand a few times which is odd. He had it "on deck" in case they needed to use it?

Is this guy both secret service and a Medical Doctor, or just a Secret Service agent who has been supposedly trained in administering this injection (if that's what it is)? Do we have an actual identity for this man or is this all speculation?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'll give this to ya , just this one time.
But I expect you guys and gals to do your homework from here on out.

His name is Todd Madison and is a retired S.S. agent and is part of HRC private security.
He has advanced medical training.

Buck

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You are not allowed to link before it's news. It's a banned website.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Both these candidates are at the age where their health can fail. Hillary seems like she's fighting some health problems. A positive aspect to this is we have two running mates who seem more presidential and likable and ready to take over the position if needed.

(post by Nucleardoom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

When the debate concluded, I noticed that HRC seemed to hesitate before walking away from the podium, and then quickly walked towards a group of people- it seems to me that she needs to be close to something in order to stabilize herself and open spaces are risky prospects. I may just be guessing here, but watch how carefully she moves away from the safety of the podium.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat
One of the leaked e-mails was from Huma Adebin, telling someone (presumably a speech writer) to shorten Hillary's remarks because she wouldn't have a podium to lean on. And the "too long" remarks were apparently only about 2 minutes. So it would seem that she has some pretty serious balance/stability issues.

When you think about all the times people have talked about how carefully staged all of Hillary's appearances are, it makes perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
a reply to: WeRpeons

When the debate concluded, I noticed that HRC seemed to hesitate before walking away from the podium, and then quickly walked towards a group of people- it seems to me that she needs to be close to something in order to stabilize herself and open spaces are risky prospects. I may just be guessing here, but watch how carefully she moves away from the safety of the podium.

Deny ignorance. Dont embrace it. " I may be guessing here". You ARE guessing. Plain and simple. And probably incorrectly
edit on 20-10-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I guess Hillary's health is going to be the birth certificate issue of 2016-2020...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Friend! You ought to look and see which are HOAX sources before you waste everyone's time. Your source is one of them...proven. Sorry., and not acceptable here...and there are others.

Good luck next time.....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

She left the podium and shook Chris Wallace's hand then started shaking hands in the audience.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The podium where she had just stood for an hour and a half?
Stood still I might add.
While Mr trump...
Shifting shuffling bobbing his head opening and closing his mouth blurting out answers.
I think he has turrets syndrome.

top topics

join