It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary has been doing this for thirty years, and nothing!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You question someone's patriotism because they don't run from president. Millions upon millions of Americans are not patriots then. Just a ridiculous argument.

Trump has run for President several times but always ran when things got too hot for him. So he just waited until the American population finally became stupid enough to vote him.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: southbeach

Lol. I apologise I just wanted it to be a proper Mudpit thread.

No offence intended.

Fair enough

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The health security act did not pass. Any more nonsense you want to throw out?

Which only proves Trump's point. Bravo.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Says Donald Trump...
Which true or not, raises a question...

Trump has benefited from this for 30 years...
If it was such a problem to him, what took him so long to finally give a f*ck..?

He was too busy.

So was what he said true or not?

No, its not true.

I don't think Trump, and it seems like his supporters, understands how our government works.

She was First Lady of Arkansas and the United States for over half of that time. Does Trump understand that she doesn't have the ability to do anything about laws as First Lady?

She can champion a cause, but she has no legal ability to get any laws passed.

Her time as Secretary of State, same thing. Does Trump really think she should change the tax laws as a SoS?

No, her time as Senator she did have a say...but not unilateral power.

I assume Trump knows this, and just thinks his supporters are too dumb to realize he is putting forth a huge lie.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hillary is a liar, she and Bill Clinton are career criminals with phenomenonal connections her husband was impeached from office and on his final day as POTUS he pardoned over 350 people from crimes ranging from espionage, racketeering, drug smuggling, money laundering, tax evasion.

Her foreign policy pay to play scheme should be treason. She should be tried for perjury, and for having an un registered, unprotected and unsecured server full of top secret information in her basement.

She's a disgrace.

even Obama said she'll say anything and change nothing in 2008 and that's the reason he's supporting her she's an extension of him
edit on 20-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Does Trump understand that she doesn't have the ability to do anything about laws as First Lady?

I'm not aware if Trump mentioned laws or not. Either way, Hillary Clinton held a formal administration appointment as chair of the Health Care Tax force, and she devised the health care plan of 1993. Bill Clinton promised two for the price of one and delivered.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Because, _%÷!!%=, Hillary is the one making a big deal out of it and she's the one that had thirty years to fix it. Trump hasn't been a politician, was not in office and thus he couldn't do a damn thing about it if he wanted to. But Hillary, who has been in office, certainly could have. Come on, you can't be this stupid.
edit on 20-10-2016 by gernblan because: because I had more to say

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

She's never been president before. It's why she is trying to be president now. So she can fix it. Isn't that why he supposedly wants to be president too (instead of just a senator)? So he can fix things?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join