It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary: "17 intel agencies say Putin hacked us."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

A-N-Y-O-N-E who thinks Putin favors America more than Clinton is flat out deranged.

Now you are a clinical psychologist. Cool.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Actually, here is a good poll for you...WSJ so it will not tilt to Trump....

graphics.wsj.com...

Actually, more Americans hold a negative view of the two candidate than Putin.

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-20T12:23:28-05:001228 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Craig Murray
Here is what former UK Ambassador says:

WikiLeaks never reveals or comments upon its sources, but as I published before a fortnight ago, I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is not any Russian state actor or proxy that gave the Democratic National Committee and Podesta material to WikiLeaks. The claim is nonsense. Journalists are also publishing that these were obtained by “hacking” with no evidence that this was the method used to obtain them.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: tnhiker

originally posted by: tnhiker
The one thing that stands out to me, regardless of who is behind it, is nobody from the hillary camp(to my knowledge) has come forward with proof that the emails have been doctored. Hillary flat out refused to discuss them last night, dodging them quite artfully. After the one about podesto and another woman surfaced? Considering he is married? I would be doing everything in my power to prove they have been doctored with.

I don't care which side gets their emails hacked, they are both dirty. Currently it is exposing the filth that is HRC. Trump's filth is apparent anytime he opens his mouth. However, HRC supports are too busy making sound byte related memes from two phrases spoken last night to take a moment and realize what they are supporting. This makes them ignorantly dangerous. Trump supporters know what they are supporting. This makes them stupidly dangerous. As a country we should be ashamed either one of them made it this far.

How can they in the midst of the last two weeks of an election? Theres 1,000s upon 1,000s of them. Its not like they can have a team of interns compare these leaked emails to that of Podesta's private account.

Lets use logic.

Uhm, they are all time stamped? The critical ones would take literally seconds to find and verify the accuracy. I can pull up any email from the past 5 years in seconds. Let's use a little technology.

Who determines what is critical? The time stamp itself could be doctored. This stems from Russia and ex KGB agents.

Again- lets use logic

And again, anybody who can use a computer can find emails in seconds. Critical emails are defined as the ones that are trending and damning. Even if the time stamps are doctored, you can find the subject, general content or anything else in seconds. You honestly think with her money and campaign size, she couldn't dedicate one person to spend an hour to prove any of them have been doctored? Just one doctored or altered email would be more then enough to damn all the wikileak emails. Especially with the media so far up her pantsuit.

Where is the proof Russia is doing the hacking/doctoring? Maybe if HRC followed protocol and used a secure server this wouldn't have happened? Maybe CIA is using this as a lesson to future whoevers to use secure severs? Too many variables, not enough answers, only speculation. Only fact is they have not proven they have been doctored, when they obviously have the resources and technology to do so. Average Americans with below average intelligence can do so.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

graphics.wsj.com...

Cool set of polls I must say.

However I would question the one pertaining to unfavorability of Clinton/Trump vs Putin. I think if folks knew and saw what Putin ACTUALLY does as a leader,( and if they would simply remember the guy wants to finish the cold war with a hot war) both Clinton and Trump would score higher than Putin. IMO its a very uninformed question that represents just how sick people are of the two.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

graphics.wsj.com...

Whew!
Maybe I am not 'deranged'.
At least if I am.... I have company!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
tn your post just tells me you dont fully grasp what happened. It wasnt Hillarys emails that were hacked, sir. It was Podesta's.

And NO,I absolutely would not have some intern go through thousands of private emails by going through the private account of Jon Podesta. You would need Jon Podesta to go through his emails and provide proof. And he has bigger fish to fry than to acquiesce to the alt right's demands ( like winning a presidential election)

17 agencies said Russia is behind it. Thats the proof. Wheres the proof they werent behind it- Cause I have proof they were.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

graphics.wsj.com...

Whew!
Maybe I am not 'deranged'.
At least if I am.... I have company!

Helps if you read the poll. that was simply a favorability rating. Not who has Americans interests at heart
edit on 20-10-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And yes- Something is very off if you think EX KGB ( still supporting KGB causes) has more American's interest at heart than Hillary or Donald.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It wasnt Hillarys emails that were hacked, sir. It was Podesta's.

And the DNC.
And the IRS.
And the DOD.
No chance that Hillary's super server in her basement was hacked, eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

And yes- Something is very off if you think EX KGB ( still supporting KGB causes) has more American's interest at heart than Hillary or Donald.

Yes, there is something wrong with Hillary.
Put those psychology skills to work and give us a diagnosis.... maybe she is a sociopath?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It wasnt Hillarys emails that were hacked, sir. It was Podesta's.

And the DNC.
And the IRS.
And the DOD.
No chance that Hillary's super server in her basement was hacked, eh?

I suppose we need to wait and see if Hillary direct emails come out, eh? Its amazing how the democrats were the sole target. But nothing under the 'R' category was touched. Almost as if- gasp- this was planned against only the D's in favor of the R's.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's all a set up so that if Trump does somehow win it will be because of Russian meddling and therefore invalid.
It's Hill's last ace in the hole after Diebold, Sequoia, SCYTL, voter caging, ballot losing and other shenanigans we've come to expect every election.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Put those psychology skills to work and give us a diagnosis.... maybe she is a sociopath?

You still never respond directly. Making it almost impossible to have a coherent conversation. My post simply stated more American's interests at heart. Nothing with the quality of person she or Trump is.

Simply Who will fight for America more? Putin or Clinton. And you cant say Clinton. And yes, thats insane. Id say the same for Trump as well. Trump will fight for America more than Putin. Same as Clinton. See how easy that was?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So of course the poll is bunk, right? Fact is, more people see Putin in a better light than HIllary who is saying he is horrible. I mean, how are you so perceptive that you do not think the people in the poll were informed? You see how you are simply offering 'thoughts' and 'assumptions' but the facts are there.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You still never respond directly. Making it almost impossible to have a coherent conversation. My post simply stated more American's interests at heart. Nothing with the quality of person she or Trump is.

Simply Who will fight for America more? Putin or Clinton. And you cant say Clinton. And yes, thats insane. Id say the same for Trump as well. Trump will fight for America more than Putin. Same as Clinton. See how easy that was?

I was responding directly to this, by you:

Something is very off if you think EX KGB ( still supporting KGB causes) has more American's interest at heart than Hillary or Donald.

Something is very off....
Hillary!

Do you get it?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So of course the poll is bunk, right? Fact is, more people see Putin in a better light than HIllary who is saying he is horrible. I mean, how are you so perceptive that you do not think the people in the poll were informed? You see how you are simply offering 'thoughts' and 'assumptions' but the facts are there.

first off. Trump is found more unfavorable than both. I see how you leave that out. Funny.

Second. I defend Trump. Im saying that poll is bunk because we have Trump and Hillary thrown in our face day after day after day after day after day. Of course we have an unfavorable rating of them compared to Putin ( whom most Americans dont even have a clue is Ex KGB) Logic to the answer. And it forces me to defend Trump. But I do. Because, logic.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
and to that note, she, according to this article, was NEVER hacked by Russia. So which one is it?
For months FOx said it was hacked and when the investigation was ongoing it was not. Now that it has been 'closed' it seems they now want to shift the blame TO the Russians...

Playing both sides to stay out of Federal Prison and control the news cycles.

mediamatters.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I trust knowing the 17 security agencies who stated this was Russia. not some random article on the internet posted and reposted from alt right sources...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

tn your post just tells me you dont fully grasp what happened. It wasnt Hillarys emails that were hacked, sir. It was Podesta's.

And NO,I absolutely would not have some intern go through thousands of private emails by going through the private account of Jon Podesta. You would need Jon Podesta to go through his emails and provide proof. And he has bigger fish to fry than to acquiesce to the alt right's demands ( like winning a presidential election)

17 agencies said Russia is behind it. Thats the proof. Wheres the proof they werent behind it- Cause I have proof they were.

I am very aware of what happened, so do NOT make assumptions. I know whose email was hacked, I have read a good portion of them. I also know considering the damning things said in there, that if they were altered, she WOULD do what was necessary to prove it. That is the type of person she is. Use of the term "alt right" is almost as degrading as her other terms for the American public. Since when did questioning become proof of being "alt right"? Is this another "you are with me or against me" scenario from HRC? I find it a fascinating insight to the corruption apparent at all levels of the government process, democrat and republican, because I do not doubt for one second similar emails are not circulating republican camps.

Lets see your proof. In your hands. Not the word of any agency. Let's see your proof. Don't have any? Thought so. Only hearsay. Well, wiki leaks has also claimed no agent of Russia has provided them with the emails. Putin himself has denied any Russian involvement. People tend to forget a couple of cyber countries who are extremely proficient in hacking. Israel and China. It is extremely possible they or anybody else is doing so and mimicking Russian tactics.

Here is the key phrase, pay attention to the wording. Bold added by me.

Their statement said that recent disclosures that appeared on WikiLeaks, DCLeaks.com and disclosures by Guccifer 2.0 are consistent with the methods of Russian-directed efforts. Further they suggested that people high up within the Kremlin were involved.

Link to Quote

Consistent with. Suggested. Not proof. Supposition and theory. In fact every report I have read posted recently uses similar wording. Allegedly, supposedly, maybe, etc. So logically speaking, if a foreign power was interfering, and the results were altered, I would do everything in my power to prove it, which HRC has not.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join