It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary: "17 intel agencies say Putin hacked us."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: bknapple32

But now, since its trump support, you're ok cheering the Russians on for interfering in our election? Asinine.

No.
I am cheering on truth.
I do not support corruption in government.

A vote for Hillary does.

I am not a Trump supporter.

One good thing that Trump did was that he showed some Republicans what the Republican elites really are.... no different than the Democratic Party elites.

It comes from someone weve been in cold and proxy wars with for over 6 decades now. And you just....trust the info?

You dont for a second say to yourself... " Gee this is from the Russians; If this were against trump, would I blindly support it or wonder if maybe they doctored some of the emails" ???

But I should trust Hillary???

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
These intelligence agencies are the same ones who hacked several EU politicians, including Merkels phone.

These intelligence agencies ere the same ones who said that Saddam is linked to 9/11 and that he posessed WMDs. Both lies.

IF there is evidence of Russian involvement: where is the proof? Where are the legal accusations?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

But now, since its trump support, you're ok cheering the Russians on for interfering in our election? Asinine.

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

One good thing that Trump did was that he showed some Republicans what the Republican elites really are.... no different than the Democratic Party elites.

It comes from someone weve been in cold and proxy wars with for over 6 decades now. And you just....trust the info?

You dont for a second say to yourself... " Gee this is from the Russians; If this were against trump, would I blindly support it or wonder if maybe they doctored some of the emails" ???

I trust her over Putin. Being an American and not ex KGB and all.....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

I don't let the pesky fact that she is an American lead me to believe that she cares about Americans.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
At any rate, if these emails are 'doctored', why doesn't Podesta just release the real... innocent... 'undoctored' emails to prove the point?

Donna Brazile is the only one of those implicated goofballs that has denied what has been put out... for one email, and she provides no proof.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's the Russians lol commie pinko scum coming from the left hahaah serously cant you guys see just how far you have fallen? what evidence are they going off? Let me guess its attack signatures. Thats like saying you are attacked and they guy who attacked you knew kung fu so he must have been asian because only asians know kung fu.If im not mistaken hillary was hacked by a Romanian not a russian.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So in 2009 she did the Russian Reset and she also has dealt with them on the uranium deals as well as Bill speaking. However, now that it may implicate her she points the finger at those she said were safe enough allies to drop the missile shield in Europe. The US also removed sanctions for weapons sales to Iran from Russia.Hmmm.....

So, tell me again how Trump is in bed with the Russians? Seems to me this is payback for bad dealings between Hillary and Russia. It is personal at this point.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CatandtheHatchet
a reply to: Drawsoho

Not being convinced by the words of various representatives of US intelligence agency's or the evidence provided by the US administration (they have not show us any (yet))

I decided to look real deep for the necessary evidence to show that yes indeed the nefarious Russian were responsible for the hacks.

Consider my shock that in the most surprising of places (Google image search) I found everything I needed to finally point the fingers (yes all of them) at the guilty party and I can say without doubt it was all down to SQUIRREL'S.

Not your garden variety squirrel, the worst kind of reprobate squirrel the ground squirrel.

Without further huzzah I present my evidence here ...

LOL. The funniest post I have seen in a long time and I downloaded the picture.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

I don't let the pesky fact that she is an American lead me to believe that she cares about Americans.

Are you insinuating that she cares less about Americans than Putin does

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

I have no reason to believe that she cares about anyone other than herself. The emails show that her closest confidantes do not like her..... calling her a 'backstabber'.
edit on b000000312016-10-20T12:01:05-05:0012America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2016 12:01:05 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

I have no reason to believe that she cares about anyone other than herself. The emails show that her closest confidantes do not like her..... calling her a 'backstabber'.

So you wont answer the question directly. just deflect to emails and not answer....

Who has more American interests at heart. Clinton or Putin?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

So you wont answer the question directly. just deflect to emails and not answer....

I am not deflecting.
I used the emails as an indicator of what the people closest to Hillary think about her. They refer to her as a backstabber. If you will stab your friends in the back, what will you do to someone that means nothing to you?

I do not know Putin.

It is quite possible that Putin thinks more of the American people than Hillary does.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The one thing that stands out to me, regardless of who is behind it, is nobody from the hillary camp(to my knowledge) has come forward with proof that the emails have been doctored. Hillary flat out refused to discuss them last night, dodging them quite artfully. After the one about podesto and another woman surfaced? Considering he is married? I would be doing everything in my power to prove they have been doctored with.

I don't care which side gets their emails hacked, they are both dirty. Currently it is exposing the filth that is HRC. Trump's filth is apparent anytime he opens his mouth. However, HRC supports are too busy making sound byte related memes from two phrases spoken last night to take a moment and realize what they are supporting. This makes them ignorantly dangerous. Trump supporters know what they are supporting. This makes them stupidly dangerous. As a country we should be ashamed either one of them made it this far.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

I am not deflecting.
I used the emails as an indicator of what the people closest to Hillary think about her. They refer to her as a backstabber. If you will stab your friends in the back, what will you do to someone that means nothing to you?

I do not know Putin.

It is quite possible that Putin thinks more of the American people than Hillary does.

Yo do not know either candidate. You know wikileaks which ARE FROM PUTIN. And now you say its possible that Putin " thinks more of the American people than hillary"( I suppose you couldnt just outright say Putin has our interests at hear without feeling like a total traitor)

Sad sad sad sad days when *actual* Americans think Vladimir "Ex KGB" Putin is more on your side than a former first lady/ senator/ and sec of state

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
The one thing that stands out to me, regardless of who is behind it, is nobody from the hillary camp(to my knowledge) has come forward with proof that the emails have been doctored. Hillary flat out refused to discuss them last night, dodging them quite artfully. After the one about podesto and another woman surfaced? Considering he is married? I would be doing everything in my power to prove they have been doctored with.

I don't care which side gets their emails hacked, they are both dirty. Currently it is exposing the filth that is HRC. Trump's filth is apparent anytime he opens his mouth. However, HRC supports are too busy making sound byte related memes from two phrases spoken last night to take a moment and realize what they are supporting. This makes them ignorantly dangerous. Trump supporters know what they are supporting. This makes them stupidly dangerous. As a country we should be ashamed either one of them made it this far.

How can they in the midst of the last two weeks of an election? Theres 1,000s upon 1,000s of them. Its not like they can have a team of interns compare these leaked emails to that of Podesta's private account.

Lets use logic.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

How can they in the midst of the last two weeks of an election? Theres 1,000s upon 1,000s of them. Its not like they can have a team of interns compare these leaked emails to that of Podesta's private account.

Lets use logic.

Uhm, they are all time stamped? The critical ones would take literally seconds to find and verify the accuracy. I can pull up any email from the past 5 years in seconds. Let's use a little technology.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

I am not deflecting.

I do not know Putin.

Yo do not know either candidate. You know wikileaks which ARE FROM PUTIN. And now you say its possible that Putin " thinks more of the American people than hillary"( I suppose you couldnt just outright say Putin has our interests at hear without feeling like a total traitor)

Sad sad sad sad days when *actual* Americans think Vladimir "Ex KGB" Putin is more on your side than a former first lady/ senator/ and sec of state

It is sad, but it is true... and I am not alone. Why do you think the polls are as close as they are? Because most people don't trust Hillary.
There are many more references in print regarding what type of person Hillary is.
I know a person that interacted with her in a meeting regarding health care when she was FLOTUS.
She is apparently a horrid person.ETA: No one knows that the emails are from Putin.
Take a listen at what Hillary said at the debate last night. She did not deny that the emails are true.
She didn't even say that the emails were hacked by Russia.
She said that the Russians have been hacking... so do we... and the Chinese... and every other country.
edit on b000000312016-10-20T12:20:11-05:0012America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2016 12:20:11 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

No.
I am cheering on truth.

A vote for Hillary does.

I am not deflecting.

I do not know Putin.

It is sad, but it is true... and I am not alone. Why do you think the polls are as close as they are? Because most people don't trust Hillary.
There are many more references in print regarding what type of person Hillary is.
I know a person that interacted with her in a meeting regarding health care when she was FLOTUS.
She is apparently a horrid person.

Id love to see a poll of Americans asked who favors America more? Clinton or Putin. Anyone.. A-N-Y-O-N-E who thinks Putin favors America more than Clinton is flat out deranged.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Lets use logic.

Uhm, they are all time stamped? The critical ones would take literally seconds to find and verify the accuracy. I can pull up any email from the past 5 years in seconds. Let's use a little technology.

Who determines what is critical? The time stamp itself could be doctored. This stems from Russia and ex KGB agents.

Again- lets use logic

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

She said the "17 intelligence agencies" were BOTH GOVERNMENTAL AND CORPORATE - so I don't think she was talking about ALL of the agencies named in the Politifact article. I think she was talking about the cyber-sleuth groups as well, that are contracted by the agencies.

I think Politifact should look a little deeper into what she said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join