It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary: "17 intel agencies say Putin hacked us."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ho ho ho, so funny because it's a lie. It was an INSIDE JOB>
Someone in Hills (also known as the warden) org doesn't like
her (how strange, someone doesn't like her in her own org) and
collected all the e-mails, which include staff ones too, from
her server.

Wonder if any more felonies are revealed in the new batch,

edit on 20-10-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drawsoho
Ho ho ho, so funny because it's a lie. It was an INSIDE JOB>
Someone in Hills org doesn't like her and collected all the
e-mails from her server in the WH.

Wonder if any more felonies are revealed in the new batch,
#13.

Thanks for contributing this stellar post to ATS. Care to put any..oh I dont know.. facts... in this? A link to prove thats a lie.. something........ no? Didnt think so.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

One person speaks for them all whom did not do individual investigations.

The 17 agencies are: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The 17 separate agencies did not independently declare Russia the perpetrator behind the hacks. Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said that this cuts against Clinton’s point, saying, "It is unlikely that all 16 of the agencies had looked independently at the Russian connection, which is what Clinton seemed to indicate." (Cheung said 16 agencies because he omitted the Office of the Director of National Intelligence from his count.)

www.politifact.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Great rebuttal. Star for you!!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why doesn't this click bait story not have the "GLP" icon on it?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The excuse that Russia did "it" came out of the same bag of the Bengazi video, right?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

One person speaks for them all whom did not do individual investigations.

No, it was a joint statement that has been known for a long time, and a long time coming.

10/7/2016
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security today jointly charged that the Russian government was responsible for directing a series of intrusions into the networks of US political organizations and state election boards. In a “joint security statement,” officials from the two agencies declared they were “confident” that the government of President Vladimir Putin was behind the hacks and the publication of data obtained from them—some of it doctored—specifically to impact the results of the upcoming US elections.

In a joint statement, agency officials asserted the following:
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.
The officials also accused Russia of being behind attacks on some state election board systems.

In a speech at the beginning of an Atlantic Council event in Berlin last year, US Ambassador to Germany John Emerson described Russia’s larger disinformation campaign, saying:
The Russian government and the media that it controls are trying to prevent the publication of information that doesn’t conform to Russia's aims and are manipulating the presentation of information to cloak Russia’s actions. The Kremlin’s disinformation campaign goes far beyond controlling its own media. It is aimed at nothing less than presenting a parallel version of reality and disseminating it as if it were news. The Kremlin’s goal is to make people question the value of media at all; to reject the idea of an absolute truth; and to persuade the public that “reality” is relative... This campaign of obfuscation has become all too familiar since the occupation of Crimea.

arstechnica.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
the response to wikileaks will continue to be the russians did it to try and villify trump as a putin cronie.

truth is, theres no way they will ever find out who exactly did it. its too hard to trace that kind of thing now adays.

these were gmail accounts, not highly secured government issued email addresses.

i have sources telling me that this was hackers involved with searching for info on aliens. and if i was a ufo researcher, podesta would be one of the first people id like to hack. he has been one of the people actively pursuing the truth to the ET conspiracy.

www.infowars.com...[/ url]

[url=http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/16/john-podesta-emails-encourage-ufo-buffs-seeking-de/]/

therealstrategy.com...

www.morningnewsusa.com...

theres 1 person i would wanna hack if i wanted the real story on ufos and podesta is one of them.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Not being convinced by the words of various representatives of US intelligence agency's or the evidence provided by the US administration (they have not show us any (yet))

I decided to look real deep for the necessary evidence to show that yes indeed the nefarious Russian were responsible for the hacks.

Consider my shock that in the most surprising of places (Google image search) I found everything I needed to finally point the fingers (yes all of them) at the guilty party and I can say without doubt it was all down to SQUIRREL'S.

Not your garden variety squirrel, the worst kind of reprobate squirrel the ground squirrel.

Without further huzzah I present my evidence here ...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
the response to wikileaks will continue to be the russians did it to try and villify trump as a putin cronie.

truth is, theres no way they will ever find out who exactly did it. its too hard to trace that kind of thing now adays.

these were gmail accounts, not highly secured government issued email addresses.

i have sources telling me that this was hackers involved with searching for info on aliens. and if i was a ufo researcher, podesta would be one of the first people id like to hack. he has been one of the people actively pursuing the truth to the ET conspiracy.

www.infowars.com...[/ url]

[url=http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/16/john-podesta-emails-encourage-ufo-buffs-seeking-de/]/

therealstrategy.com...

www.morningnewsusa.com...

theres 1 person i would wanna hack if i wanted the real story on ufos and podesta is one of them.

Nooo.. the truth is you hate the fact that its Russia behind it ( according to 17 agencies that know more than you or I). Because then you have to be a patriot again. Instead of only caring about taking down Hillary. Its hard to argue this one isnt it? Cause if Russia IS doing it, youre in essence supporting them interfering with our election. the rub is, its helping your side, so its like "ahhhhhhh what do i do". I get it.

My advice? Dont compromise the entire conservative platform by trading in your patriotism for Donald Trump and Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You get a star for a good article find!

16 ODNI +1 DHS = 17 My mistake, 1 man speaks for the 16 you're correct

Also to note:

While DHS and ODNI are confident about the source of the hacks of the DNC and other organizations, the Justice Department shows no indication that it is ready to press a case against individuals in Russia as it did in the case of past intrusions blamed on China. And beyond acknowledging Russia’s role, it’s not clear what sort of action the US can take in response.

This would indicate lack of evidence. Just a matching MO.

Here is the original statement from "a long time" ago
www.odni.gov...

edit on 20-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
ODNI speaks for everyone now.
Just another manure pile of layered red tape.

Giving misleading statements that tend to give credence to misdirection are what these organizations are paid to do.
Hell, they are still arguing that there was a sixth or seventh in the Cambridge Five.

Buck

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If Hillary Clintons toast is burnt "it was the Russians!"

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Would these be the same intelligence services who routinely invade the privacy of citizens of their own nation, en masse and without proper due process being involved? Would these be the same intelligence services who have essentially robbed the people of the free world, of their liberty while using the net?

Would these be the same individuals who supported the false pretense for war in Iraq?

Because if so, I would have some severe reservations about trusting a damned word out of any of their mouths, without some pretty hefty evidence being publicised, rather than merely hinted at. You know, facts, that the people can independently verify for themselves, rather than insinuation and implication.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If it is the Russians....

THANK YOU RUSSIA!

For real!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hey Donald how are you this morning? Over you trouncing yet?
I'm sure Donny boy that you can back up this statement.
What am I talking about Donny never backs up his vomitous words with facts.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

New felonies???? Where the # are the old ones?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

This is desperation of the first order. That's all.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As potential presidents these guys are getting security briefings. They both know the score. Trump is lying again. The Loser is a yuge loser. The liar is a prime liar.
What would he do with intelligence when he's president. Oh don't pay any attention to them. They don't know anything. I don't believe it. Trust me...

Next thing he's picking pieces of the Whitehouse ceiling out of his orange hair and wondering what happened.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Isn't a felony to coordinate, plan and implement plans to cause violence
at a Trump rally in Chicago where people were injured? It's conspiracy
and assault and battery and more. Ask Creamer and Foval is any of that
is traceable to those in upper echelons. What about destroying evidence
including secret stuff, AFTER receiving her supeona? I'd say Hill is guilty
by association. BTW Creamer visited the WH over 300 times!

a reply to: Sillyolme

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join