It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Disses Democracy - Starts Bidding War for Corporate Control of Major US Cities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
BREAKING: Global corporations based in the USA now are bidding for major US cities, in a race to gain control and establish corporate city states.

Replacing nation states with corporate states has always been the long-term strategy. The rationale is that corporations are better at managing business. But by all accounts, the deadline was down the road, somewhere in the future. The coup was not scheduled to happen before democracy was conclusively proved to be a joke, along with the trappings of Human Rights, Civil Rights and etc..

Following last night’s debate however, several unnamed corporations are reportedly ready to proceed with the takeover.

The other joke is that Trump has no money and cannot get in on the Fire Sale.

More news on this as it comes available.

edit on 20/10/16 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Got any links?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

"Unnamed sources" - apparently going to press this afternoon with major outlet.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have high respects for you Soficrow, You have produced some amazing threads.
But this seems like... dare I say hoax?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Had to do it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
so got any more information on this? I am intrigued.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Supposedly, one bidder is big in the water industry - but using names right now is asking to get sued. Have to wait!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Water, hmm, I'll ponder that while I eat my Nestle's bar.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You have a pending flag. Post sourced material

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just some background for now. Still waiting.

The Corporate States of America

Corporatism - the principles, doctrine, or system of corporative organization of a political unit, as a city or state.

Corporate statism or state corporatism is a political culture and a form of corporatism whose adherents hold that the corporate group which is the basis of society is the state. The state requires all members of a particular economic sector to join an officially designated interest group. Such interest groups thus attain public status, and they participate in national policymaking. The result is that the state has great control over the groups, and groups have great control over their members.[1]

Corporate State. A state governed by representatives not of geographical areas but of vocational corporations of the employers and employees in each trade, profession, or industry.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Democracy sucks. At least in it's present form. Still preferable to a Corporatocracy, mind.

We should all just give the power to our kids, because we're crap at this. Can't do any worse and they're not 'invested' in our crooked systems.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
DP
edit on 20 10 2016 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I'd rather suffer so I can attempt to hand them off something better. I couldn't hand them this mess

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Are you saying you think a full-out corporatocracy would be better?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Not at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I think someone has the roles reversed,he makes his money from the private sector,big corporations would be in conflict,and all you have to do is see who is getting donations,so this is a joke of a post

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I think someone has the roles reversed,he makes his money from the private sector,big corporations would be in conflict,and all you have to do is see who is getting donations,so this is a joke of a post

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Not sure how you mean big corporations would be in conflict.

...?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just so long as I'm not bought by Monsanto.....

But yeah I could see corporations. "Buying" cities like Detroit for instance...you know for the greater good.....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
...I had a dream that Trump was put into the race by his handlers in the secret society world. To prove to their peers that the democracy experiment was/is a failure. To show that it was time to end the experiment and begin something new.

But it was just a dream.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join