It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Ignore is for the weak of mind.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Pisky - I dont love the pisky baby

Not even a teeny little bit ?

Here's a bigger pic just so you can see how cute he is

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Stop it man your gonna give me nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is one freaky looking kid I tell you what.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Flee from the giant headed goblin child!!!

Pisky is nothing if not amusing. Ill never ignore you,
but yeah your avtar is unnatural to say the least

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Pisky your little pixy face av's expression says to me "sh*t happens"! Lol
Almost as if hes defending the hair.
The image is almost outdoing lady di for publicity. I like it though, its cheery.

None of you people are more than text on a screen

this explains your general attitude perfectly.

I dont use ignore, i can do that without a button and in anycase, its pointless since others will quote the ignored person and you still see things they wrote.

[edit on 043131p://18014 by instar]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
In the time since I have been on this board I have reeived a few U2U's from people telling me that they had placed me on thier ignore list. Now the irony of U2Uing someone to tell them they are on your IGNORE list aside, Why would you ignore someone who offends you in the first place?

Well, that's pretty stupid u2uing someone saying they ignore you but...

the ignore feature is everywhere, you'll find that with any board, with this software out there. If you don't use it... don't worry about it.

[edit on 1-25-2005 by Shugo]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I had a couple people on ignore for a while, I figured I skip over every post the write I may as well just make it easier on myself. Then I had a change of heart and took them off because I didn't want to miss out on stuff.

I also think sometimes people misconstrue strongly disagree for attacking. The problem with the internet is you can't see someone's body language or emotion. Smilies don't always cut it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
To my mind, using the iggy is like closing the door to an obnoxious jerk. Someone says that he might have somethig worthwhile to say -- which, if I send him on a trip on the IGG&Y Railroad, I shall miss.

Well, I can live with that. Like someone else said, I don't iggy people with whom I disagree, since I'd not have many pictures to view. Instad I go for the people who make ahabit out of putting down others' religion or faith while pretending that they, too, are children of God.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I havent ever ignored anyone since I have been on the board. Even the "enlightened" ones are good for at least a few laughs

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have never gotton a U2 saying I was on someones ignore list. On some threads people seem to spend more time denying facts then denying ignorance. Most of the time I crack up laughing at some of the stuff that has been posted. I have only been really angry once the person didnt have the spine to answer my questions and I told them so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join