It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazile is such a liar and listen to the narrative she is trying to push.....insane!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This is one of the most painful videos I have watched lately. Brazile is called out time and again for her email is is so clearly lying it is laughable. Then she tries to push the narrative that the emails are faked? How is she even still in her position?

Ridiculous.....

“I’m not going to try and validate falsified information,” Brazile told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly after the third presidential debate.

“I have my documents. I have my files. Thank god I haven’t had my emails ripped off from me and stolen and given to some criminal to come back altered.”

The leaked email showed that Brazile wrote in the subject line “From time to time I get the questions in advance” and Kelly added that CNN said Martin, or someone at TV One, had given them to Brazile.

“As far as I know, CNN has never provided me with questions…ever,” Brazile responded.

Source

I love the "As far as I know" quote at the bottom. Well do you know or don't you???

LOL! Fire her NOW please....such corruption.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Clintonite "plausible deniability!!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Seen it on infowars.com.
Brazille is called out for having questions in advance which were reported word for word the next day and then blames Wikileaks or anyone who looked at Podestas emails as being criminals.
Pure joke,sat there straight faced thinking Americans are brain dead zombies that will believe in Unicorns if it comes from the delusional establishment.
edit on 20-10-2016 by southbeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I wonder how she'll feel if/when Anon releases the "Racist Hillary tape 100x worse than the Trump vid".

From descriptions of the event, I have a suspicion that the tape will be of Hillary erupting on Brazile after the Matt Lauer incident when he went 'off script' with his questions.
edit on 10/20/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just peckin' on the surface.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Seen it on infowars.com.
Brazille is called out for having questions in advance which were reported word for word the next day and then blames Wikileaks or anyone who looked at Podestas emails as being criminals.
Pure joke,sat there straight faced thinking Americans are brain dead zombies that will believe in Unicorns if it comes from the delusional establishment.

She even sounds like an ignorant idiot speaking. It seems as if she can't really talk unless she has a script in front of her. No worries though....she will get thrown under the bus soon enough I feel....HRC can't have someone like that who can't stand up to hard questions without fumbling all over the place.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Bah. I was working on a thread on this!

Anyway, here's what I've to add.

Dodge, deflect, duck and cover.

Kelley attempted to pin her down. She brought up the word criminal and Kelley responds, "Oh, Creamer?"

S*F!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Whenever a politicians say "As far as I know" it's code word for saying Yes, I'm lying but I'm such a sociopath that I can't even admit it to myself.

I having a feeling Donna is going to be a target for future hacks to push her knowledge envelope.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 20-10-2016 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

CNN has never given her questions in advance, she can't comment on TV One though...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I CANT STAND HER,,I WAS ENJOYING WATCHING HER SQUIRM,,,I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO CALL MEGYN KELLY A RACIST FOR PUSHING IT.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage SECOND TIME IVE READ YOUR 100X COMMENT,,PLEASE WATCH OTHER NEWS BESIDES CNN SO YOULL KNOW MORE,,,YEAH TRUMP MADE A LEWD COMMENT,,,,WHERES THE RACISM ?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
She is caught dead to rights. The emails show she gave the exact question to Hillary.

The fact that she can deny it with such ease, and make herself appear to be a victim is a great look into how these people operate.

Even when we have undeniable proof she is lying, she is still offended to be called on it. She is the victim, can't you all see that?

Sure, she was helping rig the system against Bernie, but how dare you call her out on that!

So the next time we have to rely on her word for something such as "Trust me Bob Creamer and the DNC would never pay people to start violence" we know how much her word is worth.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This is one of the most painful videos I have watched lately. Brazile is called out time and again for her email is is so clearly lying it is laughable. Then she tries to push the narrative that the emails are faked? How is she even still in her position?

Ridiculous.....

“I’m not going to try and validate falsified information,” Brazile told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly after the third presidential debate.

“I have my documents. I have my files. Thank god I haven’t had my emails ripped off from me and stolen and given to some criminal to come back altered.”

The leaked email showed that Brazile wrote in the subject line “From time to time I get the questions in advance” and Kelly added that CNN said Martin, or someone at TV One, had given them to Brazile.

“As far as I know, CNN has never provided me with questions…ever,” Brazile responded.

Source

I love the "As far as I know" quote at the bottom. Well do you know or don't you???

LOL! Fire her NOW please....such corruption.

Yep she got busted and I'm (now) anti trump.

Wasn't even smart enough to say they had been falsified or even better, admit to accidentally finding out and helping your team. She isn't a journalist so doesn't need to be impartial.

Trumps people would have done the same..

Obviously she wouldn't deny it so you know it's true.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I've always like Brazille but this is just bull#. She's embarrassing herself.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: redmage SECOND TIME IVE READ YOUR 100X COMMENT,,PLEASE WATCH OTHER NEWS BESIDES CNN SO YOULL KNOW MORE,,,YEAH TRUMP MADE A LEWD COMMENT,,,,WHERES THE RACISM ?

Riiiiiiiight, because 4Chan and Infowars (the sources for the "100x" claim) are "CNN".

I'm so ashamed. What was I thinking? With how vehemently pro-Trump Alex Jones is, I should have known that Infowars is "CNN".

Thanks for setting the record straight, beeeyotch.
edit on 10/20/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Lanny Davis is flailing right now on Fox trying to spin it about russians faking the email.

He's getting his ass handed to him, tho. lol!!

Now it's "no big deal" she gave the questions and spinning in to the Trump accepting the results of the election.

What a dummy.

They have been caught lying and cheating, again!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Donna Brazile can't handle the stress of telling lies, and being deceitful, as well as Hillary. I'm just now seeing this video, after hearing about it earlier today. My god, how this woman has aged, just since the convention!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good Thing Brazile was not Interviewed by Kelly wearing a Pants Suit , they might have had to call the Fire Department there .

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This is one of the most painful videos I have watched lately. Brazile is called out time and again for her email is is so clearly lying it is laughable.

Then she tries to push the narrative that the emails are faked? How is she even still in her position?

Ridiculous.....

January 6, 2017

Today, U.S. Intelligence services provided evidence that Russian President Putin attempted to influence our 2016 Presidential election. Their report also proves that DONNA BRAZILE is as worthless as teets on a boar hog.

""While the report accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of ordering a campaign to influence the U.S. election and hurt Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, it found that the material sent to WikiLeaks did not contain “any evident forgeries.""

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join