It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump son-in-law makes approach on post-election TV start-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Still think this guy was serious about becoming president? It was never his plan to begin with.

Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has informally approached one of the media industry’s top dealmakers about the prospect of setting up a Trump television network after the presidential election in November.

However, the approach suggests Mr Kushner and the Republican candidate himself are thinking about how to capitalise on the populist movement that has sprung up around their campaign in the event of an election defeat to Democrat Hillary Clinton next month. Mr Trump has in recent days ramped up his criticism of the “dishonest and distorted” mainstream media, which he accuses of being biased against him in collusion with the Clinton campaign.

www.ft.com...

I mean it adds up.

Trump bringing on Breitbart's Stephen Bannon in August,

Former Fox News Roger Ailes who had been reportedly advising Trump but now apparently has stopped;
www.cnbc.com...

Trumps attacks on Fox news star Megyn Kelly, causing Fox to defend her. Fox News, which has seen a decline in ratings this year,
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
www.thewrap.com...

And then we have Trumps actions during his run such as...

Using some of the campaign money to fund his businesses:
qz.com...

Trump campaign spending far less money than they claim to be on advertisements in swing states:
www.politico.com...

Then we have Trumps visits to none-competitive states like Maine and Mississippi. I mean hey, maybe he's been inclusive, but given the circumstances, it doesn't make sense.

The above all points to somebody trying to minimize as much spending as possible without raising suspicion and at the same time, networking with media insiders to create something big.

It all makes sense.

When Trump loses. Not if, when. He'll still have a good few million followers after the election. That's millions more than what an company the likes of Fox News could hope to tap. Trump's done with the elections. He was done from the time he announced his run. This has been all about money and I believe firmly the Clintons are involved in all this as well. Hillary could not have wished for anybody better to run against her.

This is my fourth? thread about Trump not really running to become president? But this evidence continues to pile on. This guy, and the Clintons, are taking us for a ride. I firmly believe this.

Bernie would've called out this BS long time ago if he was the nominee.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Trump TV with Trump steak commercials. It will be very very good everyone will agree believe me.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump TV head quarters will be built with Chinese steel.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You know the Trump Channel will end up being reality shows and midget wrestling - oh, and beauty pageants.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Trump TV head quarters will be built with Chinese steel.

And built by illegals.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If it has midget wrestling I'm in....that is until it goes bankrupt like every thing else he owns and he some how makes "billions" off it....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Tremendous, believe me!

top topics

join